The Royal Family #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the interview with Eugenie. It was about climate activism and she mentioned modern slavery a lot. Felt a bit close to the bone with her father's goings on.

Reactions: 6
I think Charles is going to wish Harry was still spouting nonsense about his knob rather what Andrew is about to unleash ....

‘…a mystery development' will restore his disgraced reputation within the coming months.’
This guy is so up his own arse he doesn’t realise that no one likes him. He should leave Virginia alone, be happy he’s not serving time and just got and hide away in some castle.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone see the interview with Eugenie. It was about climate activism and she mentioned modern slavery a lot. Felt a bit close to the bone with her father's goings on.
I wonder have her and Beatrice said anything to him behind closed doors or what relationship they have with him right now after what happened.

I wonder have her and Beatrice said anything to him behind closed doors or what relationship they have with him right now after what happened.
I thought his Newsnight interview was Beatrice's idea and they all thought it went well right after filming! He seems convinced that he's innocent so they probably feel the same.

Reactions: 3
I definitely get the impression that the York's are all a team and the girls believe their father is innocent. I guess it's hard to imagine your Dad could be involved with something so horrible no matter how much evidence etc you see.

I do wonder how much truth there is to any of these Andrew articles. I saw someone on Twitter say, half-jokingly, that it appeared he was using some of his inheritance from the Queen on a new PR team thanks to the amount he's been in the press the past few days. Add in Eugenies interview and baby announcement I can't help wonder if it's all part of a wider "York PR push" and if so it makes me wonder if actually Charles has already told him in no uncertain terms there's no way back so now he's doing a bit of a Harry and trying to build his own "York" brand.

Reactions: 9
This is the most bizarre and bonkers thing I have ever read! There's a H&M fanatic (to put it mildly)!! on Tiktok who is convinced the episode in The Crown called "Salad Days" is so-called because Camilla used to make a salad dressing for Charles and Andrew when they were on their gap year!!!! It was then sold in supermarkets in the 70's and 80's. 😳😳
What are these people on that make them believe such nonsense!!
I work with someone who is convinced The Crown is a documentary just being acted out. No one can convince her otherwise. She has never had an interest win the Royals until the show stated. She also believes everything H&M say as though it was the gospel truth and even though others have shown her where they have lied or left out some facts she believes it is all manipulated to make them look bad :rolleyes: I avoid her as much as possible:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I definitely get the impression that the York's are all a team and the girls believe their father is innocent. I guess it's hard to imagine your Dad could be involved with something so horrible no matter how much evidence etc you see.

I do wonder how much truth there is to any of these Andrew articles. I saw someone on Twitter say, half-jokingly, that it appeared he was using some of his inheritance from the Queen on a new PR team thanks to the amount he's been in the press the past few days. Add in Eugenies interview and baby announcement I can't help wonder if it's all part of a wider "York PR push" and if so it makes me wonder if actually Charles has already told him in no uncertain terms there's no way back so now he's doing a bit of a Harry and trying to build his own "York" brand.
York does not approve of this plan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

This would make sense. If Charles is going to use the exits of Andrew and Harry to achieve his slimmed down royal family, he'd likely have started moving to tidy up Andrew's various perks and anything that the Queen ensured Andrew kept access to despite being publicly pushed into the shadows.
A brother is much less likely to be soft than a mother, so now Andrew would need to either live on his existing wealth, find a way to drum up support to return to the fold, or build his own brand for paid public appearances.

The ego involved is staggering, though. I mean, to think you're innocent and a victim of a malicious lawsuit when at best you're just friends with a sex trafficker.

I work with someone who is convinced The Crown is a documentary just being acted out. No one can convince her otherwise. She has never had an interest win the Royals until the show stated. She also believes everything H&M say as though it was the gospel truth and even though others have shown her where they have lied or left out some facts she believes it is all manipulated to make them look bad :rolleyes: I avoid her as much as possible:ROFLMAO:
Yes I know someone who belives a lot of it is factual and is very supportive of Harry's book, she thinks they deserve all they get but isn't being very objective about it, you can't really argue with her so I just let her ramble on and change the subject whenever.

Reactions: 5
‘…a mystery development' will restore his disgraced reputation within the coming months.’
This guy is so up his own arse he doesn’t realise that no one likes him. He should leave Virginia alone, be happy he’s not serving time and just got and hide away in some castle.
Maybe the tolerance he received from the British public during his mother‘s funeral has given him the impression that he could turn things around. Even if it was proven that the Virginia was a liar and the photo was faked I just don’t see how his reputation can recover from his relationship with Epstein.

Reactions: 8
Yes I agree 100%

The younger royals are turning the firm into celebrities. We have enough of them. They will lose their mystique.
😬
As far as dwarf tossing, ( alleged ) cheating, drunk driver Mike Tindall I really don’t think there’s any mystique left.

• Haha
😬
As far as dwarf tossing, ( alleged ) cheating, drunk driver Mike Tindall I really don’t think there’s any mystique left.
Add Harry's book to the cauldron and they are just a bunch of warring relatives and no better or worse than the rest of us, which I think a lof of us knew deep down anyway. If William and Kate were not royal they would probably be on benefits eating takeaways and watching neflix day and night :D

• Haha
I see William and Kate are at a food bank in windsor today, nice but they could have at least brought a bloody donation. I can't stand the way they turn up to places like that and don't at least take a couple of bags. They don't need to take something everywhere they go but banks like this and the baby bank Kate visited and crying out for donations. It just doesn't sit right to me to turn up and not take something.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see William and Kate are at a food bank in windsor today, nice but they could have at least brought a bloody donation. I can't stand the way they turn up to places like that and don't at least take a couple of bags. They don't need to take something everywhere they go but banks like this and the baby bank Kate visited and crying out for donations. It just doesn't sit right to me to turn up and not take something.
Picturing them getting out the car carrying a load of shopping bags has made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe the tolerance he received from the British public during his mother‘s funeral has given him the impression that he could turn things around. Even if it was proven that the Virginia was a liar and the photo was faked I just don’t see how his reputation can recover from his relationship with Epstein.
I mean that’s it isn’t it. I am baffled how he cannot see it. It’s not as if they were friends throughout rumours. And no, he is not too honourable by visiting a convicted for THREE days to break up a friendship. Even he was ignorant as hell and didn’t realise what was going on- life is not fair and his public profile will never recover.

I do think them going to places like that and acting like theyre "like us" is a slap in the face and i do wonder them supporting places like that is counter-productive since they can't fundraise/donate.

Also, either someone had a word with them or they're trying to deflect from Andrew/Harry with all these extra engagements they're doing!

Reactions: 10
From Waitrose 🤣🤣
Not for the common herd, Aldi would be sufficient or even from the bins behind the shop

---

I do think them going to places like that and acting like theyre "like us" is a slap in the face and i do wonder them supporting places like that is counter-productive since they can't fundraise/donate.

Also, either someone had a word with them or they're trying to deflect from Andrew/Harry with all these extra engagements they're doing!
Trying to make themselves look good, it makes me laugh when William had his "concerned " face on when he visits these sort of places.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.