The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Queen Mary's bandeau tiara is a lot nicer than the Spencer one but the Spencer one has so much provenance to it. I’m surprised she said no to it. According to the excerpt I read the Queen begged Meghan to use on of her own but I’m wondering if that is a translation issue? She even had her veil made to match the design of the Spencer one. Part of the story is missing here.
I saw part of the story that said courtiers and others in the household didn’t want Meghan to wear a veil because she was divorced and the powers that be made it so she could wear one. I’m no fashion designer but would you not decide on a tiara before you design a veil, and if you are in the process of designing the veil then it has been approved by the senior person to approve it, which I would presume is The Queen, or at least the story has got back to her. If you’re having this long conversation about if she can even wear a veil has no one at any point asked what tiara she’s wearing? I’m not saying he’s lying but the timeline seems askew.

Reactions: 3
I think Queen Mary's bandeau tiara is a lot nicer than the Spencer one but the Spencer one has so much provenance to it. I’m surprised she said no to it. According to the excerpt I read the Queen begged Meghan to use on of her own but I’m wondering if that is a translation issue? She even had her veil made to match the design of the Spencer one. Part of the story is missing here.
Can you see QE begging? I can't.

I think this story is completely fabricated and another attempt to include Diana factor. I wouldn't be surprised if the veil was designed with an assumption that Spencer tiara is hers for asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He didn't give a tit about his Gran. If he did, he'd have at least waited to sign these deals until she died. She was 96 when she died, she wasn't long for this world anyway.
I don’t think any of them gave a tit for her. I mean the Charles/Di/Camilla stuff over the years was 🤢 Charles and his carrier bags of cash etc then Andrew & Fergie, Fergie and the toe sucking Texan, Andrew & Epstein. Phillips rumoured affairs. Sophie chatting openly about family business in that undercover sting. Edward and his It’s a Knockout Days. I mean it’s an endless farce. Harry can say what he wants concerning his family. It’s not like they haven’t all had their front page scandals is it? Are any of us actually shocked at their words or behaviour now? It’s sheer stupidity to discuss your kills & time served in Iraq though. He’s put a target on his head now and even his biggest supporters are probably thinking wtf! Andy McNabb isn’t Royal nor high profile enough to go after. Well, I wouldn’t have thought so. Harry is. I don’t like William anyway, shifty that one is, so balls to him 😂
I’ll still buy the book and I’d like to read it all, not just snippets, so I can form my own thoughts on it. Like everything else this will die down and another Royal family member will get caught being a dick. It’s just who they are isn’t it? A waste of oxygen. It’s time they were gone.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think any of them really give a tit about each other.
Just a very average group of people who all think they are somehow special. Constantly trying to top each other. I really don’t get the adoration of any of them. It baffles me!

Reactions: 8
How can I put this carefully, but you wouldn’t imagine Caroline Flack would have found Harry attractive if it wasn’t for his title. I am not sure the romance was at all serious on her part.

According to the Mail, H has been written out of the coronation script.

Last edited:
How can I put this carefully, but you wouldn’t imagine Caroline Flack would have found Harry attractive if it wasn’t for his title. I am not sure the romance was at all serious on her part.
I don’t think many women would find Harold attractive if it weren’t for his title, Meghan certainly wouldn’t have looked twice at him had he not been Prince Harry. I can’t imagine much worse than living with Harold 24/7, although I think H&M deserve each other but as others have said she won’t stay with him, she will take him for every penny he’s got and then he’ll have lost everything and deservedly so.

Reactions: 14
According to the Mail, H has been written out of the coronation script.
I don't get why they threw in something about William here. It's not William's coronation. Is KC3's office putting the decision for this on W to keep himself out of it? Such a cuckold move.

And I don't get how H could possibly attend without an invitation? Isn't the obvious way to keep someone away from your event simply to .... not give them an invite? If H books flights and shows up anyway, why would he be let into the venue by security without an invite? How would he find out the itinerary and where things are taking place? This is all just stupid. There seems to be a very serious communication issue (amongst other issues) in the RF despite the fact they have professionals dealing with comms.

Just a very average group of people who all think they are somehow special. Constantly trying to top each other. I really don’t get the adoration of any of them. It baffles me!
Yet you’d buy the book 🤔
Apart from Harry I don’t see any of them ‘trying to top each other’, unless of course you believe Harold’s bullshit.

Reactions: 4
I don't get why they threw in something about William here. It's not William's coronation. Is KC3's office putting the decision for this on W to keep himself out of it? Such a cuckold move.

And I don't get how H could possibly attend without an invitation? Isn't the obvious way to keep someone away from your event simply to .... not give them an invite? If H books flights and shows up anyway, why would he be let into the venue by security without an invite? How would he find out the itinerary and where things are taking place? This is all just stupid. There seems to be a very serious communication issue (amongst other issues) in the RF despite the fact they have professionals dealing with comms.
I think that's just the way the DM phrased the headline to get more clicks. The RF will send him an invitation but I don't think they'd mind if he didn't come.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I will. I bought the other books written about his family. I watched The Crown, I bought books about Queen Victoria too and other members of the Royals. It’s possible to be curious & interested without fawning over any of them. I don’t know what’s true. I’m not there. I find it amazing that people think every thing he says is bullshit but the palace sources filling the DM are the gospel truth. I’ll buy the book. Read the whole thing then form an opinion and move on.

Reactions: 11

I think it’s just clickbait and stirring from the tabloids.

Yeah I will. I bought the other books written about his family. I watched The Crown, I bought books about Queen Victoria too and other members of the Royals. It’s possible to be curious & interested without fawning over any of them. I don’t know what’s true. I’m not there. I find it amazing that people think every thing he says is bullshit but the palace sources filling the DM are the gospel truth. I’ll buy the book. Read the whole thing then form an opinion and move on.
I don't think a lot of it is bullshit but I do think most people are reading it are thinking 'and?' ... it's all the kind of nonsense and squabbles that go on in every household in the land. Theirs is just on a much grander scale. If anything it all makes them sound very ordinary and quite dull.

I don't think a lot of it is bullshit but I do think most people are reading it are thinking 'and?' ... it's all the kind of nonsense and squabbles that go on in every household in the land. Theirs is just on a much grander scale. If anything it all makes them sound very ordinary and quite dull.
This is why I don’t see a point to them anymore. They’re all extremely privileged and I know it’s a life I wouldn’t want myself, for many reasons. But they obviously do. They don’t walk away from it do they, they’re all quite happy to reap the benefits, use their titles, travel the world etc but they don’t want to behave respectfully or represent the country in a way they should. I enjoy the history of The Royals and like most, I’m naturally curious so I will read Harry’s book. But I think they’re becoming something to ridicule now. Harry can’t be blamed for all of it, he’s following a pattern of crappy behaviour and none of them are ever held accountable are they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.