The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1862887
God. Imagine dealing with this sad sack.
So much secrecy around it at the time but now he’s happy to say she was induced.

All the editors must be in agreement about it so. There has to be more gossip from the past couple of years surely. I'd at least expect an account of the Oprah interview and Harry returning to the UK for Philip's funeral.
There was a bit about a conversation with Charles and William at Philip’s funeral. Guess there wasn’t anything else worth mentioning

Reactions: 6
Which then makes it difficult to not think this book is just about revenge. Why would he spare someone that had sex with a trafficked minor because he is friend with their daughters but throw under the bus his dead grandaunt and his sister-in-law who seems that her biggest crime is to be a bit snobish and petty?
He is just singularly unable to see anything from any other point of view than his own and has a Mafiaesque ability to hold onto a grudge or perceived slight. He also seems untroubled by anything that doesn’t directly involve him.

Andrew probably doesn’t even impinge on his consciousness because he has never done anything to upset him - hard to believe, but he probably didn’t call first dibs on his old bedroom and gave him acceptable Christmas gifts.

Reactions: 9
There's an article in the DM now about William's 2 best men - the ones William didn't want to name because of media intrusion but Harry has kindly outed in his story of how he wasn't the real best man. There's a complete lack of self awareness there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does he think it ok to give personal details on W&K yet thinks it’s intrusive when anyone reports on him and Meg

• Angry
Reactions: 34
You would have to be an absolute idiot to announce you’ve killed x amount of Taliban members, or have a death wish. It has to be the most stupidest thing Harold has said to date and if I were one of his security team I would quit my job. He clearly knows little about how the Taliban works if he thinks bragging about his kills was no big deal.
I’m also shocked at how little, if any legal involvement there’s been to scrutinise this unprofessional/immature book before it was released, especially considering the comments made about other members of the royal family without any proof (just like the Oprah circus). Until KC takes serious action against Harold he will continue, spoiling him as child created the monster he is today.
Harold is an utter prick and along with his wife and children he will be a target for the Taliban for the rest of his days, I also feel very sorry for the families that have to live near them, or have children that go to school with their children who will also now be at risk.
I can’t imagine he‘ll be welcome at the coronation now it would be too much of a security risk.
Harold has really done it this time, I can’t see him ever repairing all the damage he’s done to a family that clearly had his back, as they managed to hide what a truly vile human being he is from the public up until fairly recently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There's an article in the DM now about William's 2 best men - the ones William didn't want to name because of media intrusion but Harry has kindly outed in his story of how he wasn't the real best man. There's a complete lack of self awareness there.
I see that one of them is James Meade … and the infamous Uniform party was held for the birthday of his brother, Harry Meade, put on by his father ex-flame of Princess Anne and 3-day eventer Richard Meade. I think James and wife are also god parents to a couple of William’s kids.

They really don’t look too far out their circle, do they?

is anyone really that surprised that the other incognito best man was a Van Straubenzee?

Reactions: 5
As much as some parts of Harry's book are cringeworthy , so is sudden sympathy for talibans.;):cool:

Harry admitted he once yelled at Meghan, and she told him; i won't put up with such tone or something similar. If he wrote that he hit William first, Morgan and Clarkson would probably call for him to be extradited to UK.
Harold raising his voice at Meghan just isn’t within a thousand miles comparable to him doing to 25 more families what was done to him when he was 12, leaving him forever more damaged till his dying day.

Reactions: 3
Why does he think it ok to give personal details on W&K yet thinks it’s intrusive when anyone reports on him and Meg
Narcissists don’t see anything they do as wrong and when one narcissist gets with another they are a match made in hell and that’s what you have with Harold and Meghan, they care about no one but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Harry will say that W&K briefed the press so they deserve it. Still waiting for the proofs though!

Reactions: 4
As much as some parts of Harry's book are cringeworthy , so is sudden sympathy for talibans.;):cool:

Harry admitted he once yelled at Meghan, and she told him; i won't put up with such tone or something similar. If he wrote that he hit William first, Morgan and Clarkson would probably call for him to be extradited to UK.
There is no way of proving they were purely Taliban Harold killed, some could have been innocent civilians. I don’t know of any decent soldier with morals that would brag/make public his/her killings. Harold is clearly not trustworthy and should never have had the power he did within the military, nor should he have any involvement with Invictus Games going forward, his presence would be putting too many innocent lives at risk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
H is blaming his upbringing for being fucked up. I can see his kids being equally fucked up with these two as parents.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was interested to see if the book mentioned the Yorks. I watched a documentary once which said Andrew and Harry were very close.

Supposedly he took Harry under his wing to guide him on how to be a spare(!?) and that he was seen as part of their family even accompanying them on holidays.

I’m not sure how much truth their is in that but it would explain his closeness to his York cousins and a great deal else! 😭

Reactions: 7
I was interested to see if the book mentioned the Yorks. I watched a documentary once which said Andrew and Harry were very close.

Supposedly he took Harry under his wing to guide him on how to be a spare(!?) and that he was seen as part of their family even accompanying them on holidays.

I’m not sure how much truth their is in that but it would explain his closeness to his York cousins and a great deal else! 😭
That explains a lot!!!

• Haha
It's the Andrew comparisons he should be trying to prevent. If Margaret merits a mention surely Andrew will have to pop up somewhere in the book. He's Harry's Godfather I think?
Yes, I don't remember the press continually reminding us of that fact every time they reported about him, unlike William's Godmother Lady Susan Hussey.

Reactions: 6
You would have to be an absolute idiot to announce you’ve killed x amount of Taliban members, or have a death wish. It has to be the most stupidest thing Harold has said to date and if I were one of his security team I would quit my job. He clearly knows little about how the Taliban works if he thinks bragging about his kills was no big deal.
I’m also shocked at how little, if any legal involvement there’s been to scrutinise this unprofessional/immature book before it was released, especially considering the comments made about other members of the royal family without any proof (just like the Oprah circus). Until KC takes serious action against Harold he will continue, spoiling him as child created the monster he is today.
Harold is an utter prick and along with his wife and children he will be a target for the Taliban for the rest of his days, I also feel very sorry for the families that have to live near them, or have children that go to school with their children who will also now be at risk.
I can’t imagine he‘ll be welcome at the coronation now it would be too much of a security risk.
Harold has really done it this time, I can’t see him ever repairing all the damage he’s done to a family that clearly had his back, as they managed to hide what a truly vile human being he is from the public up until fairly recently.
BB. Couldn't agree more. It really displays his acute lack of anything bordering on intelligence. The man is a thick entitled, whinging and dangerous bore. He is a disgrace. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's not a coincidence that all this has kicked off now after Her Majesty's death. They would not have dared do this with her in charge.

Reactions: 3
This is just such poor planning and also the epitome of ‘should’ve stopped while you were ahead’. Like people were always gonna hate them after the Oprah interview and Netflix documentary, but at least they brought some people to their side and they DID have a stronger and more focused message.
Also, the two were further apart— Oprah spring 2021 and Netflix end of 2022.
The mistakes were Meghan’s Cut interview right before the podcast.…. But that was more minor and Meghan at least again was more focused.

The biggest mistake was the release of this memoir RIGHT after their 6-part documentary. It’s officially over-saturation and this is disastrous for their brand. And then in addition to the poor timing, the content sucks, as far as we can tell doesn’t sustain their message, and seems to read more like a celeb tell all than a memoir with a relevant social theme. Like they need new PR and they need to regroup.

Reactions: 10
Because he has no self awareness, lacks any social skills and is pretty much thick as pig tit

I just can't see what their next steps are from this. I know MM is supposed to be writing her own book now, but surely she must be very nervous now that it will tank and she might be humiliated and torn apart by the media even further than in recent weeks.

They don't really have anything new to sell after this and once the coronation is over (which remains to be seen if they attend or not at this stage) then there won't be any other events they will be required to attend as non working royals. That means not getting any new info and only being able to harp on about their short time as royals.

I really felt like they might offer a breath of fresh air when they left and really stood a chance of doing something positive, and may have even genuinely made themselves very popular against the actual working royals. But that ship really feels like it has sailed now though, and is largely of their own making in recent weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.