The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the Andrew comparisons he should be trying to prevent. If Margaret merits a mention surely Andrew will have to pop up somewhere in the book. He's Harry's Godfather I think?
He doesn’t seem to ever go after Andrew, him and Meghan even spoke fondly of Fergie being nice on Meghan’s first meeting. Idk whether they have poor judgement or if Harry’s friendship with Eugenie and her being his last ally in the family plays a part in that.

Reactions: 5
He doesn’t seem to ever go after Andrew, him and Meghan even spoke fondly of Fergie being nice on Meghan’s first meeting. Idk whether they have poor judgement or if Harry’s friendship with Eugenie and her being his last ally in the family plays a part in that.
All the people who start up with 'what about Andrew' whenever there's any news about Harry don't seem to click that Harry is ideally placed to bring the whole Andrew issue to the forefront and yet he never mentions him. Think of the awareness Harry could raise about Andrew if only he wasn't too busy complaining how William had the bigger bedroom.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The whole context of the Afghanistan story has been said numerous times. Someone read it out on lbc the other day.

Also there's a big difference taking about the war in Afghanistan back in 2013 while it was still active, Vs now when it's been lost and people involved are being hunted after a humiliating withdrawal.

Twitter is full of idiots. If you say that all taliban fighters shouldn't be treated as subhuman vermin then apparently you're now aligning with the Taliban. The Afghanistan situation is incredibly complex.

The problem with the Afghanistan revelations, is not that he did it but he has spoken about it.

I think just about everyone understands he was a soldier, he was at war. People die. What's not cool is that someone so high profile has spoken about it so disrespectfully. The Taliban and their fanatics are an enemy were they will quite happily target Harry and his family specifically. No normal rules of war apply to them.They will still indulge in acts of terrorism. I can't believe he's been so idiotic just from a personal safety angle if nothing else.

James O'Brien was trying to use the publication of Bravo Two Zero as a defence of Harry yesterday. James seemed to forget the absolute uproar and furore at the time of the book coming out because it went so against the grain of military thinking.

Reactions: 9
If I were William, one of the things that would concern me most is that Meghan was alone with Diana’s grave. I could honestly see her taking a sneaky photo of it.
I’m surprised Harry took her there before they were even engaged.
I could imagine her hoping for a shot akin to the Texas photo.

Reactions: 2
As much as some parts of Harry's book are cringeworthy , so is sudden sympathy for talibans.;):cool:

Harry admitted he once yelled at Meghan, and she told him; i won't put up with such tone or something similar. If he wrote that he hit William first, Morgan and Clarkson would probably call for him to be extradited to UK.
Yes but apparently even him yelling at Meghan was his family’s fault! 🙄

I’ve no seen any sympathy for the Taliban.

As much as some parts of Harry's book are cringeworthy , so is sudden sympathy for talibans.;):cool:
It’s not sympathy for the Taliban, it’s recognising the majority of them aren’t soulless monsters that we should take pleasure in taking out. They’re young men that have maybe watched their whole family be raped and murdered and now need to find a means for survival, or boys that became the family provider and need to find a way to feed their mum and sisters. If they had any other option they wouldn’t be part of it.

Reactions: 20
It’s not sympathy for the Taliban, it’s recognising the majority of them aren’t soulless monsters that we should take pleasure in taking out. They’re young men that have maybe watched their whole family be raped and murdered and now need to find a means for survival, or boys that became the family provider and need to find a way to feed their mum and sisters. If they had any other option they wouldn’t be part of it.
Like any war, the people that started it aren't the ones who end up suffering and most of the casualties are victims of circumstance rather then evil monsters.

Have the papers published all the juicy bits now? They've definitely had time to get the whole book translated by now but we've heard nothing about the Sandringham summit or Canada or America or Oprah or Prince Philip's death.

Reactions: 13
All the people who start up with 'what about Andrew' whenever there's any news about Harry don't seem to click that Harry is ideally placed to bring the whole Andrew issue to the forefront and yet he never mentions him. Think of the awareness Harry could raise about Andrew if only he wasn't too busy complaining how William had the bigger bedroom.
I think he’d have a lot more people on side if he said, I left the family because they were willing to protect my pedophile uncle and pay £12m court but not protect us. Saying I left the family because they gave me a small bedroom and wouldn’t accept Meghan had embodied Diana’s soul doesn’t have the same ring to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wasn’t the Queen alive when this was due to be published originally? Wasn’t he embarrassed of his gran reading about him losing his virginity in a field, his frozen penis and singing to seals.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wasn’t the Queen alive when this was due to be published originally? Wasn’t he embarrassed of his gran reading about him losing his virginity in a field, his frozen penis and singing to seals.
He didn't give a tit about his Gran. If he did, he'd have at least waited to sign these deals until she died. She was 96 when she died, she wasn't long for this world anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I think he’d have a lot more people on side if he said, I left the family because they were willing to protect my pedalo uncle and pay £12m court but not protect us. Saying I left the family because they gave me a small bedroom and wouldn’t accept Meghan had embodied Diana’s soul doesn’t have the same ring to it.
If he really wanted to damage the family it would be easy enough to do by going down this road. Does Harry think Andrew did nothing wrong or is he just totally self absorbed and can't see beyond the injustice of getting a biro for Christmas and having to live in a 2 bed house with IKEA lamps?
Maybe he'll bring it up if the backlash against the book gets to be too much. That would be really interesting!

Reactions: 6
I suspect he doesn’t mention Andrew as he’s still close to Eugenia And Beatrice, they’re the only allies he has left

Reactions: 10
This is beyond me. The Queen was a huge age and wasn't going to be around forever so why the rush to 'write' it anyway? Apart from the obvious money. He could have started it this year in the knowledge she'd be none the wiser. Instead he was cooking this up while she was alive

Reactions: 4
I suspect he doesn’t mention Andrew as he’s still close to Eugenia And Beatrice, they’re the only allies he has left
Which then makes it difficult to not think this book is just about revenge. Why would he spare someone that had sex with a trafficked minor because he is friend with their daughters but throw under the bus his dead grandaunt and his sister-in-law who seems that her biggest crime is to be a bit snobish and petty?

Reactions: 16
There have been rumours about Meghan having been a yacht girl. Not sure if I believe it but his silence on Uncle Andrew would make one think....

Reactions: 6
If I were William, one of the things that would concern me most is that Meghan was alone with Diana’s grave. I could honestly see her taking a sneaky photo of it.
I’m surprised Harry took her there before they were even engaged.
I can see her revealing that it isn’t on the island 🤢

Reactions: 3
As sure as God made little green apples, the media will be saving some embarrassing old b*llocks for Monday and Tuesday, when the book drops. On Catherine’s birthday. What a bl**dy coincidence, huh? The pair of them are deluded nutjobs.

As my Father-in-law shows, sometimes to do what is being asked of you (in his case Burma in WWII) you use all sorts of coping strategies (or, non-coping strategies in the longterm) and one of those is dehumanising the people you are fighting. When you are 19 and being asked to kill another person, you don’t want to be thinking how normal they are

• Sad
As sure as God made little green apples, the media will be saving some embarrassing old b*llocks for Monday and Tuesday, when the book drops. On Catherine’s birthday. What a bl**dy coincidence, huh? The pair of them are deluded nutjobs.
All the editors must be in agreement about it so. There has to be more gossip from the past couple of years surely. I'd at least expect an account of the Oprah interview and Harry returning to the UK for Philip's funeral.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.