Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eirawen

VIP Member
Have you forgotten how Meghan insulted people in South Africa saying in her podcast ….going there was the bravest thing she has done 😳 She’s also managed to insult Mandela‘s family …..And let’s not forget when she stood there and said ‘not many people have asked me if I’m okay’, in SA of all places. 😶
Meghan like Harold is another one with delusions of grandeur thinking she’s better than everyone else and she’s also a loose canon with her gob and uses the race card when it suits her narcissistic needs. If that along with putting notes on bananas is seen as relating to people it’s really no wonder this world is in such a goddamn mess.
I will be honest I didn't know about that, I haven't paid much attention to them until all the fuss about this book. I have a feeling they will split anyway, god only knows what he will be like then. Wonder if William would accept him back as he would be bound to blame Meghan for the current situation.

Reactions: 1

stardust21

VIP Member
I wonder if the Palace will wait until after the publication date to put out a statement. Rather than responding to the tabloid snippets and potentially dodgy translation from the Spanish version.
I’d be shocked if they haven’t got a copy by now when every man and his dog in media circles seem to. But I agree they will wait until publication as they won’t admit they have one already

Jwren

VIP Member
Regards him saying he’d not been on the tube wasn’t there in a book regards Diana a recount of her taking the boys on the tube, with security obviously. I mean I know Harry said he forgot 12 years of his life following her passing but still given it wasn’t something that happened often surely he might have a slight recollection.
I think his few remaining brain cells have been addled by drug use and they certainly won’t have helped his paranoia. He’s made so much crap up in his book I don’t know how he doesn’t get sued for slander.

Last edited:

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Neither do I. I just want to know what will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I highly doubt the royals will accept him back into the fold but Harry will always be ok. I think Frogmore will be taken away at some point, potentially for Louise. If he was sensible for once in his life and insisted Meghan signed a pre nup then she will get nothing for him and he will have all the money he needs for the rest of his life without needing to work. No doubt he also has investments etc so some cash rolling in.
They have two small children, so he will have to pay maintenance and for them to have somewhere to live.

Em_gardener

VIP Member
I don't get why they threw in something about William here. It's not William's coronation. Is KC3's office putting the decision for this on W to keep himself out of it? Such a cuckold move.

And I don't get how H could possibly attend without an invitation? Isn't the obvious way to keep someone away from your event simply to .... not give them an invite? If H books flights and shows up anyway, why would he be let into the venue by security without an invite? How would he find out the itinerary and where things are taking place? This is all just stupid. There seems to be a very serious communication issue (amongst other issues) in the RF despite the fact they have professionals dealing with comms.
I think that's just the way the DM phrased the headline to get more clicks. The RF will send him an invitation but I don't think they'd mind if he didn't come.

hannah123

VIP Member
Also, saying someone has baby brain is a bit gaslighty. It’s a calm down, you don’t know what you remember or said. It’s to change the situation to your advantage type of statement. Kate’s white knuckles on a chair shows how frustrated she was with the pair of them. She probably thinks, the audacity!
It’d probably be extra frustrating when Meghan had picked female empowerment as her royal cause and had sat next to her on a stage talking about women speaking up for themselves. When Kate did that she just got told it wasn’t a big deal because in America that’s a fine thing to say.

If I can get the book in my local Tesco on lunch I’ll get it, Amazon was saying yesterday it’s taking over a week for delivery and that feels a bit late to the party.

dizmal

The Anderson Cooper interview was quite the tongue bath.

it made “When Harrry Met Pally” seem antagonistic.

• Haha

Boring Monday

VIP Member
To be fair, the quote said he didn’t have a car, not that he couldn’t drive. As there are photos of him driving, I took that to mean he didn’t have a car he could call his very own but used cars from the royal fleet, without all the unnecessary hassle of putting petrol in, insuring it, cleaning it, worrying about someone nicking his parking space …
Do you think he read The Man in the Iron Mask after a couple too many puffs of the wacky baccy.
Heaven knows who the Three Musketeers are.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The RF are best to keep quiet otherwise it becomes tit for tat and gives him more oxygen. If they say anything it will be after release and they'll issue a statement covering everything

If meghan does leave him I would hope (and think they will) the RF will wrap him up and bring him home and care for him/get him help. I don't think he will be a working royal again, at least not for a very long time. The institution will then handle the divorce, and if Meghan wants a favourable payout and terms she will be quiet in anything she says.
I suspect the RF have stuff on them that they could use if needed too.

I'm sure they do.

Unknown.png

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I just saw an ex soldier on sky news saying that Harry has PTSD and we should be wrapping him up in a bubble instead of criticising him and that his self destructive behaviour is a cry for help. I think he could have PTSD but it's a bit unfair to PTSD sufferers to blame all his behaviour on that. He clearly has a nasty, petty, vindictive side.

I hope the interviewers ask him some proper questions next week. Surely they'll look like idiots if they don't now that there's so much negative info out there.
Aren't at least 2 of them pre-recorded?

Em_gardener

VIP Member
H and W always said they were teased due to Diana's interviews. H has now just brought this into the new generation. His kids and William's kids will be teased for years. They don't need to know about their dad/uncle's tender penis or mounting a women in a field
Harry's kids are at greater risk of this kind of teasing than William's. I think William's are too young at the moment - primary school is a lot more controlled than secondary particularly the type of primary school they're in. A teacher would put a stop to it fairly quickly once aware.
William's kids don't know Harry either I presume? How many times would Louis have even seen him? If they're teased about their uncle Harry would they even care?
There's loads of material to use against Archie and Lili once they're teenagers though. Harry really wasn't thinking of them when he told so many tmi stories. I don't think he can even see things from their pov though. It's all about him and Meghan.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Since when has baby brain been offensive? It isnt! I'm neither a Meghan or Kate fan but if it's true Kate had a bitch fit over "baby brain" she's as much of a silly little girl as Meghan.
It depends on how it’s said. I can be lighthearted but it can be used as a put down or to be dismissive.

Eirawen

VIP Member
It doesn’t _matter_ how popular he was/could have been/could yet be though. It wouldn’t have made the slightest bit of difference if he and Meghan came out higher than W&K in public polls of favourite members of the RF. It wasn’t ever a contest – William had already won by simply being born first. Popularity means nothing – it isn’t a presidential system. The heir takes it all. There really isn’t any point in him ever coming back. He’d end his life being a very bitter No. 10 or lower in a country where his hated William reigned as monarch. Tough shit. Build your own life with what is available to you; don’t covet someone else’s destiny
You sound as bad as him 😉

Yel

Chatty Member
There's an article on vogue saying that Diana regularly used public transport with both of her children
Screenshot_20230110_100854.jpg