The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also wonder if Kate and wills apartment has to have some element of granduer and historic pieces as heirs to the thrown, for hosting etc (like with the Obamas). If heads of state show up to an IKEA showroom I'm guessing it wouldn't have same impact.
Somehow I can’t see Princess Michael being satisfied with Ikea - or even Oakland … and weren’t Harry and Meghan ear marked for the newly refurbished flat that Prince Richard had moved out of? I would imagine there are enough landscapes and 18th century chaise lounges in the attic if they’d gone for a Look.

Reactions: 4
We are all spectators to a not very bright, nay deranged and deluded man and his cling on wife, implode and try to destroy the British Monarchy.

It's like when people said Harry was a heartthrob and eligible man about town, I could never ever see it.

I'll admit, it's shallow,however I thought he was unattractive and wouldn't have been given a second glance if he wasn't an overprivleged, self entitled Prince.

For me it was always the Emperors new clothes with Harry. I never liked him one iota, hated the way he publicly humiliated the journalist 'Rhiannon' in SA and always thought he was a monumental a*se.

I take no pride in knowing I was right. (at least I think so;)) He is reprehensible and I wish he would just eff off forever.

Reactions: 11
"Harry complains that he has never been on the Tube or ordered a parcel from Amazon or carried money or a house key or owned a car."

How sad. It means that he always had people carrying things for him and he was always being driven around. There are pics of Kate/Wiliam driving. Why he couldn't too. His mum was also having a car.

Harry seems like he has always expected other people to do things for him. Like he never ordered anything by himself? Why not? What prevented him to do so? He actually probably expected that his cottage would be furnished according to his taste without lifting a finger.
But that is the life into which he was born … he can obviously drive but possibly the cars were pool cars from the royal fleet rather than his personally. Honestly, I’d imagine most of the top born in Royals to be completely out of Their depth when brushing against anything like real life, The thought of Charles have to sort out a boiler repair is hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
But that is the life into which he was born … he can obviously drive but possibly the cars were pool cars from the royal fleet rather than his personally. Honestly, I’d imagine most of the top born in Royals to be completely out of Their depth when brushing against anything like real life, The though of Charles have to sort out a boiler repair is hilarious.
But what would have prevented him to call one day his personal secretary and says he want to buy himself a car that will be his own? They go to a garage, pick a car, pay and come back home (as Harry wouldn't know how to proceed with the payment). The reality is that he was happy to use one car from the fleet and didn't want to spend his personal money on a car. I think, as a royal, you can choose to let everybody serving you or decide to take some acteurship and do things by yourself. Harry must have enjoyed this life, otherwise he would have done all the things he said he couldn't do, just to try and know how to do them by himself. It mostly shows his entitlement. He is not better than his father or Andrew on this level.

Why is it always asked to poor people to get out of their way of living to improve their lives and if they don't, it means they are lazy, but people like Harry have a pass? He had all the opportunities at his disposal, way before he met Meghan, if he wanted to lead another life. He said he despised the royal life but did nothing to change his own circumstances before meeting Meghen. He could also have taken the opportunity when marrying Meghan to say he wants out, that he doesn't think a royal life would fit them. But no, he was displeased at the idea his wife could earn her own money by keeping her career.

Reactions: 7
"Harry complains that he has never been on the Tube or ordered a parcel from Amazon or carried money or a house key or owned a car."
Just painful. If he wanted to get the tube, carry some of his own personal immense wealth in cash or order something from Amazon he could do.

Aristocrats complaining that they've been sheltered from plebeian things is ridiculous.

None of them would cope if they had to live a day doing what a normal does.

Reactions: 9
Maybe he wanted to send a message that he has armed security after all the Taliban drama? You don't usually see celeb bodyguards with cases like that do you?

hes doing it for prestige. And i think it's just provoking further.

Reactions: 1
The gun in a case is bizarre. Unless, is it maybe not a security person at all? I don't know what the laws are, but is there some law that would prevent a someone carrying it openly if they weren't actually security or trained/licenced etc?

Funny how they are anti gun but want armed protection (not that that contradiction is restricted to just them in the celeb world)
I think the gun laws are very strict in New York, they differ from state to state.

Why is he carrying around the case - I thought he'd have to have the gun on him. You'd lose a bit of time taking it out of the case if anything happened.

The Times review of the book. I think they have an interesting point when they say William might not have grasped the full extent of Harry's jealousy and frustration.
From this review, I learned that Meghan calls her pets "fur-babies".

Well if that's not a reason to strip her of her titles, I don't know what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Regards him saying he’d not been on the tube wasn’t there in a book regards Diana a recount of her taking the boys on the tube, with security obviously. I mean I know Harry said he forgot 12 years of his life following her passing but still given it wasn’t something that happened often surely he might have a slight recollection.

There's an article on vogue saying that Diana regularly used public transport with both of her children
Screenshot_20230110_100854.jpg

Maybe he wanted to send a message that he has armed security after all the Taliban drama? You don't usually see celeb bodyguards with cases like that do you?
I don’t think an armed security guard/s will be a deterrent where the Taliban/Extremists are concerned, they also have very long memories so he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest off his life. It was without doubt the most stupid thing he said in his book.

Last edited:
At the end of this article it mentions that Harry received millions when the Queen Mum died. I wonder if the Queen left him a substantial amount of money too?

I have mentioned this book before, it’s a good read. The amount of money the royals have is staggering. This details forensically what they have and all their shenanigans On how they keep it, including dodgy tax schemes.
Amazon product

I would actually be annoyed about this too if I were him, if it indeed happened that way. One thing though - was there any reason he couldn’t have moved out to his own place? Or would he not be allowed to for security reasons?
That book is really enlightening. The most shocking thing I found in it is the sheer complicity of Parliament and the courts in agreeing to the Royal Familys demands. I mean, they should be protecting us from abuses of power, yet they do little when the Royals want something. That, when combined with a largely complicit press means we have a pretty undemocratic system. They go to town on Harry, who is almost completely constitutionally irrelevant, yet little scrutiny is applied by anyone to an unelected Head of State. Harry's book has highlighted to me just how out of touch they are. He is utterly spoilt and out of touch but I doubt he is unusual in his family. We know about him but more important issues are hidden by the establishment.

Reactions: 6
Regards him saying he’d not been on the tube wasn’t there in a book regards Diana a recount of her taking the boys on the tube, with security obviously. I mean I know Harry said he forgot 12 years of his life following her passing but still given it wasn’t something that happened often surely he might have a slight recollection.
I think his few remaining brain cells have been addled by drug use and they certainly won’t have helped his paranoia. He’s made so much crap up in his book I don’t know how he doesn’t get sued for slander.

Last edited:
If the Taliban want to retaliate I'd imagine they'll more likely go for soft targets like military personnel in the street etc. He has also opened up American military to possible attack as he is now living there.

As for the driving etc, his brother, sister in law, step mother and father all do it regularly. His mother did too, she also took them to public areas. Again it just doesn't stack up

Reactions: 3
Somehow I can’t see Princess Michael being satisfied with Ikea - or even Oakland … and weren’t Harry and Meghan ear marked for the newly refurbished flat that Prince Richard had moved out of? I would imagine there are enough landscapes and 18th century chaise lounges in the attic if they’d gone for a Look.
Yes that's ridiculous. Unless the were actually abusive and shut him away in a basement room with no furniture while they all lived the highlife upstairs, he's complaining that his diamond shoes are too tight. He didn't get his own car, but he also didn't have to find the money for a new car, the insurance, the repairs or the petrol.

If the Taliban want to retaliate I'd imagine they'll more likely go for soft targets like military personnel in the street etc. He has also opened up American military to possible attack as he is now living there.

As for the driving etc, his brother, sister in law, step mother and father all do it regularly. His mother did too, she also took them to public areas. Again it just doesn't stack up
To be fair, the quote said he didn’t have a car, not that he couldn’t drive. As there are photos of him driving, I took that to mean he didn’t have a car he could call his very own but used cars from the royal fleet, without all the unnecessary hassle of putting petrol in, insuring it, cleaning it, worrying about someone nicking his parking space …

Reactions: 5
Yes that's ridiculous. Unless the were actually abusive and shut him away in a basement room with no furniture while they all lived the highlife upstairs, he's complaining that his diamond shoes are too tight. He didn't get his own car, but he also didn't have to find the money for a new car, the insurance, the repairs or the petrol.
Next book will go into more detail about him being Cinderella reincarnated, kept down in the basement, only allowed upstairs to do chores, until the day Princess Meghan came along and saved him from his wicked, dangerous stepmother and they didn’t live happily ever after it seems but that might all change by book number 223 🤞🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.