The Royal Family #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But, who was paying for all his drinks on nights out and when he would go on dates if he wasn’t allowed money?
There was a story on Popbitch a few years ago, which said one of his exes (Cressida, I think), was moaning because he was tight, and she had to pay for everything on their dates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Morgan’s take on it. The usual OTT performance from him but a lot of truth, particularly about the retraction of the racism claims.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear what a shame đŸ€„ 
..it seems Harold’s upset race baiter Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu
I saw that Shola has backed down from her unwavering support now that Harry has spoken up for Lady Susan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do think there is something in the drug use and paranoia. He has been smoking weed since teens. He left the airbase when it was shut down for a search and drugs tests which suggests he was using then. Weed is stronger now. He has moved to a place where it’s legal, and he references he was smoking it 2 years ago. That’s a long time smoking weed if you are already an introspective type of person. I wish someone would ask him if his long standing paranoia could be as a result of his weed smoking.

Reactions: 8
I saw that Shola has backed down from her unwavering support now that Harry has spoken up for Lady Susan.
She‘s a vile woman. It‘s not surprising as Harry no longer suits her race baiting/stirring needs.

Reactions: 6
There was a story on Popbitch a few years ago, which said one of his exes (Cressida, I think), was moaning because he was tight, and she had to pay for everything on their dates.
I remember reading that as well. Tight git.

Morgan’s take on it. The usual OTT performance from him but a lot of truth, particularly about the retraction of the racism claims.
The part where Harry mentions a lady called Pat is cruel and heartless and shows the man he is. I would be mortified if I’d behaved like that in my past, let alone publicise it and mention this poor lady by name. Harry’s got an absolute nerve calling himself a mental wellness advocate, he’s anything but, he’s nothing but a nasty, heartless, bully.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
The matron I dealt with the most was Pat. Unlike the other matrons, Pat wasn’t hot. Pat was cold. Pat was small, mousy, frazzled, and her hair fell greasily into her always tired eyes. Pat didn’t seem to get much joy out of life, though she did find two things reliably satisfying—catching a boy somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be, and shutting down any bouts of roughhousing. Before every pillow fight we’d put a sentry on the door. If Pat (or the headmasters) approached, the sentry was instructed to cry: KV! KV! Latin, I think? Someone said it meant: The head’s coming! Someone else said it meant: Beware! Whichever, when you heard it you knew to get out of there. Or pretend to be asleep. Only the newest and stupidest boys would go to Pat with a problem. Or, worse, a cut. She wouldn’t bandage it: she’d poke it with a finger or squirt something into it that hurt twice as much. She wasn’t a sadist, she just seemed “empathy-challenged.” Odd, because she knew about suffering. Pat had many crosses to bear. The biggest seemed her knees and spine. The latter was crooked, the former chronically stiff. Walking was hard, stairs were torture. She’d descend backwards, glacially. Often we’d stand on the landing below her, doing antic dances, making faces. Do I need to say which boy did this with the most enthusiasm? We never worried about Pat catching us. She was a tortoise and we were tree frogs. Still, now and then the tortoise would luck out. She’d lunge, grab a fistful of boy. Aha! That lad would then be well and truly fucked. Didn’t stop us. We went on mocking her as she came down the stairs. The reward was worth the risk. For me, the reward wasn’t tormenting poor Pat, but making my mates laugh. It felt so good to make others laugh, especially when I hadn’t laughed for months.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The matron I dealt with the most was Pat. Unlike the other matrons, Pat wasn’t hot. Pat was cold. Pat was small, mousy, frazzled, and her hair fell greasily into her always tired eyes. Pat didn’t seem to get much joy out of life, though she did find two things reliably satisfying—catching a boy somewhere he wasn’t supposed to be, and shutting down any bouts of roughhousing. Before every pillow fight we’d put a sentry on the door. If Pat (or the headmasters) approached, the sentry was instructed to cry: KV! KV! Latin, I think? Someone said it meant: The head’s coming! Someone else said it meant: Beware! Whichever, when you heard it you knew to get out of there. Or pretend to be asleep. Only the newest and stupidest boys would go to Pat with a problem. Or, worse, a cut. She wouldn’t bandage it: she’d poke it with a finger or squirt something into it that hurt twice as much. She wasn’t a sadist, she just seemed “empathy-challenged.” Odd, because she knew about suffering. Pat had many crosses to bear. The biggest seemed her knees and spine. The latter was crooked, the former chronically stiff. Walking was hard, stairs were torture. She’d descend backwards, glacially. Often we’d stand on the landing below her, doing antic dances, making faces. Do I need to say which boy did this with the most enthusiasm? We never worried about Pat catching us. She was a tortoise and we were tree frogs. Still, now and then the tortoise would luck out. She’d lunge, grab a fistful of boy. Aha! That lad would then be well and truly fucked. Didn’t stop us. We went on mocking her as she came down the stairs. The reward was worth the risk. For me, the reward wasn’t tormenting poor Pat, but making my mates laugh. It felt so good to make others laugh, especially when I hadn’t laughed for months.
He is one sick puppy.

Thank you for posting that @HousesofTea. I think Piers is absolutely spot on. He's only saying what's been said on this thread (maybe he's following Tattle too *-))
Regardless of whether you like Piers or not, he did loose his job over calling M out. I'd forgotten about Sharon Osbourne.

Thank you for posting that @HousesofTea. I think Piers is absolutely spot on. He's only saying what's been said on this thread (maybe he's following Tattle too *-))
Regardless of whether you like Piers or not, he did loose his job over calling M out. I'd forgotten about Sharon Osbourne.
Plus they accepted the racism award in US. But now they say it isn’t racism.

www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1718794/Meghan-Harry-royal-family-racist-human-rights-award/amp

Suddenly someone cried out: Whoa! Someone else cried: What the—! In unison we all turned. Just outside the open tent was a tawny tail swishing through the air. Leopard! Everyone froze. Except me. I took a step towards it. Marko gripped my shoulder. The leopard walked away, like a prima ballerina, across the footpath where I’d just been. I turned back in time to see the adults all look at one another, mouths open. Holy duck. Then their eyes turned towards me. Holy fuuuuck. They were all thinking the same thing, picturing the same banner headline back home. Prince Harry Mauled by Leopard. The world would reel. Heads would roll. I wasn’t thinking about any of that. I was thinking about Mummy. That leopard was clearly a sign from her, a messenger she’d sent to say: All is well. And all will be well. At the same time I also thought: The horror! What if Mummy were to come out of hiding at last, only to learn that her younger son had been eaten alive?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh dear what a shame đŸ€„ 
..it seems Harold’s upset race baiter Dr Shola Mos-Shogbamimu
The rats are truly abandoning the sinking ship. Scobie is still holding on - until someone holds a hairdryer to his plastic face.

These people are all ridiculous - Harry and Meghan's supporters all seem to be nasty tit-stirrers, bullies, disloyal, backstabbers, and race baiters. I wonder where they get their inspiration from. You attract what you are I guess.

• Heart
Does anyone think Harry is going to get his comeuppance anytime soon, or be able to get away with this kind of behaviour indefinitely?

H&M definitely rattled. Their stooge Omid Scobie is liking tweets calling the palace 'entitled inbreds'.

Funny, for a royal news editor.
Does he know he's referring to Harry too? H comes from the Palace too. Or are the Palace all racists and inbred but somehow Harry isn't? Scobie is as thick as pigshit, no one takes him seriously.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.