The Royal Family #30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did actually, the East India Company was primarily made up of merchant traders and administrators not the aristocracy. I don't know where you got your shoot people going to pray story from but again that would have been the military not entirely aristocracy either

Reactions: 2
Why would the British RF be against Americans? Surely they are not still seething about Wallis Simpson who's affair with Edward Viii led to the abdication nearly a hundred years ago? Can you explain please?

Is that from today?! What has she done to her face?!
The dress is horrendous, she needs to fire Natasha Archer.
Like how the DM has managed to compare her to Diana, again.

Reactions: 7
Ahh Kate...a fellow sufferer of RMES - "Roger Moore Eyebrow Syndrome".

This isn’t the Ngozi thread, it’s the RF thread. Leave her alone. She’s not a public figure and her name choices are her own.
She has made herself a public figure now, hasn't she?

I have no problem with people calling themselves whatever they want, as we are legally entitled to do in the UK. I don't use my own birth surname because it's hard to spell, hard to say and too easy to ridicule (looks a bit like a rude word written down). It does have a very specific, European ethnic origin, but as it goes back about five generations, there is really little connection between it and me and I'd look mighty silly if I went round using a French or German version of my forename and making coy allusions to not being English, then getting offended when people ask about it.

She's starting to look like CP Mary of Denmark. Not that there's anything wrong with CP Mary, they're just two different women who never used to look much like one another.

The Klingon forehead lines are getting a bit obvious.

Reactions: 3
And it lends itself to abuse from green screen whizz kids ...

Not my favourite look.
Buuuut I will say kudos that she’s rented it from a UK site, never heard of this before and it’ll drive traffic to them. So I can’t fault her on that!
(They’ve got some lovely pieces to rent as well)

Reactions: 5
If I was at a formal event and someone asked where I was from, I would reply with the name of the organisation I worked for, not the place I live in.

Reactions: 14
I actually liked the colour of the dress on her. I think it’s nice to see her in something different.

Reactions: 6
Buuuut I will say kudos that she’s rented it from a UK site, never heard of this before and it’ll drive traffic to them. So I can’t fault her on that!
I think they’re the ones Carrie Johnson always uses?

Reactions: 3
Oh yeah ... The site will crash with the traffic it will generate.

I liked the fact she was trying a new colour but the sleeves and neckline were all wrong.
I like the colour but not the shape. The top of the dress isn't very flattering on Kate. Don't think it would be flattering on anyone to be fair. I'd love to see her with shoulder length hair.

I thought Kate looked stunning in that green dress. Just shows that there's no pleasing everyone

Reactions: 15
My mum is very interested in accents, and used to work for an estate agents. She got told off for saying "where are you from?" when she heard an accent she didn't recognise. She wasn't being rude, she was really interested and wanted to be able to recognise lots of different accents.
There's a difference between being curious and being offensive.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.