Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phoenix Lazarus

VIP Member
Reactions: 1

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I did when William and Kate came to Cambridge. The route they took in their car was going right past my work which was on the high street so obviously there were loads of barriers up. By about 9.15am people were gathering so our boss said anyone who wants to see them drive past can go now and wait. Think it was about 11am by the time they came past and even then it was so damn quick it could have been anyone. Still we like to say William waved at us 😂
You must have worked on the same road as me! I was locking my bike out outside the city council offices when they drove by. I'd completely forgotten they were coming and couldn't understand the people everywhere!

TeaNoSugar

Do we get a day off should the Duke pass away? (Sounds heartless I know but I think most of the younger generation probably think the same way)

annapolly

Going to sound harsh but I’m not 100% sure with the lockdown restrictions but surely Charles shouldn’t have travelled from several different counties to visit his father? People have been getting fined for travelling long distances.

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Obviously we don’t know, and won’t know until he’s either discharged or sadly passes but do people think it’s likely the duke may sadly die? Everyone around me is convinced he will, but a few people think he will be out next week. Just seems like a big thing to do from Charles to visit him knowing the backlash if it wasn’t an end of life visit.

Raininvain

VIP Member
Do Fergie and Prince Andrew still live together as friends or are they back in a relationship? Does anyone know?

StrawberrySeed

VIP Member
His hands have always been like bunches of bananas.
Perhaps he has rheumatoid arthritis? That can make hands puffy and the fingers curled over. My late mum had it and it was very painful. He doesn't look well but that could be stress as he has a lot on his plate at the moment.

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Would Charles be visiting in lieu of the Queen? Given the Queen is elderly and covid risk visiting hospitals?
Just a thought?

Rumours are swirling something will be announced tonight ? But it could just be rumours
I would have thought they’d all be vaccinated and tested up to their eyeballs so risk would be relatively small. Purely assuming this mind you.

Do we think Harry and Meghan will ever turn around public opinion? I say public because of the medias take on them, not necessarily everyone on this thread. People were sympathetic when Edward left, but vilified Wallis. Both were quite pathetic figures in the end.
No, unless something happens with William that makes the public turn on him and in return makes his little brother look better.