Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Have a look at someone called Lorraine from the London area on twitter. I haven't used twitter in years no idea who she is.

Reactions: 1

L3moning

VIP Member
Is that certain? I know there are theories and lovers named, but is it considered quite certain?
I'm inclined to believe she had lovers, tbh.
Certain is perhaps pushing it, mostly because it was ~450 years ago, but IIRC it's reasonably well agreed.

BigMavis

VIP Member
I just saw a funny clip of the Duke, he has a wicked sense of humour. Harrys grey suit if anyone is interested.

openbook1

VIP Member
Seeing people talking about "Operation Forth Bridge" code for Phillip dying. When would they tpically announce it??

BigMavis

VIP Member
Isnt the a 100 year embargo on some stuff relating to him? It was increased from 50 years, and some rumours about the Profumo affair and him being involved somehow.
I've heard that but I don't know the details. Think it was mentioned in the JS thread.

igiveup

VIP Member
I agree.

I can see the Duke coming out today or a bit more Information being released, it’s being a week since the last.

I have a feeling this might be a bit a damp squid this interview. Diana’s bashir moment was so huge because it was all so secretive until the program came out the day before if I recall.

Releasing these little titbits is just

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Any Jubilee or Trooping events if they go ahead, will be used to reinforce the magnificent 7 narrative.

Will any refurbishing going on affect balcony appearances?

Miffy29

VIP Member
You must have worked on the same road as me! I was locking my bike out outside the city council offices when they drove by. I'd completely forgotten they were coming and couldn't understand the people everywhere!
😂 Hi! I worked then on Regent Street.

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
This is the issue. He clearly was very ill earlier in the week and the palace spin he’s in good spirits and it’s all an abundance of caution 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously can see why they didn’t want to cause a panic or media storm but it completely undermines there messaging. He seems to have turned a corner but an infection at 99 could be anything and I think it’s still going to be a bumpy week ahead.

I’d also have bet money on him and her majesty having had there doses 3 weeks apart for the covid jab.
Me too - but we won't be told till early April and their 12 weeks are up.

princesssparklepants

Allegedly M&H didn't tell the queen or any of the other family about the Oprah stuff and she only found out because a producer let it slip and they had to release a press announcement. Perhaps it could be something similar to this that p'd Charles and the rest of them off?