Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hohoh0

I understand that the Queen has only ever visited one member of the family in hospital and that was Sophie Wessex after Louise's birth.
She visited Prince Philip in hospital when he was in with a bladder infection in 2012

Reactions: 1

BigMavis

VIP Member
Oooh this sounds interesting! Do you know if its still available to view? Historical royals fascinate me way more than these lot.
I watched it fairly recently on brit box, so it should still be there. I think it was called the royals greatest secret, you will enjoy it, I'm sure. There is also a fantastic documentary on Westminster Abbey by Tony Robinson, and the BBC did a series years ago on Queen Victorias children.

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
Oh, here we go :m
It was a question or a statement so don't start. No need to be rude but there u go......

You're kidding right?!
He was funny as a passionate character who droned on and didn't realise when to stop. If a white archbishop from somewhere had delivered like that, it would have been the same reaction - nothing to do with race - aargh!!!
It was a question not a statement 🙄

vikka

VIP Member
To be fair I've bought "dull" gifts for very young relatives because the parents have asked for that for use for the child eg a duvet cover or book case.
The child still receives fun/toys/books gifts from other gifters and at that age the child hasn't don't make their own wish lists - parents know what they need/interested in.
To add to this: I think it's also good to teach kids to be grateful for useful "boring" gifts and see the use of them instead of spoiling them with just toys, which get discarded eventually and there's only so much space for toys, even when you live in a mega mansion.

hi a mean hello

For awhile then Diana stopped talking to Fergie and used to cut her dead. Fergie claimed not to know what had gone wrong.
yes they hardly spoke out with their meeting place were was very secret location often Diana's brothers home hrh liket both to n doe

annapolly

Or perhaps it shows the seriousness of the situation. Given the Queen’s age and status in Covid times Charles is acting as next of kin as the oldest child
Yeah but even in terminal situations wouldn’t everyone else be told not to travel great distances?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yes, I'm sure I've heard Charles is a little bitch to his staff, just can't remember the details. I'd probably be the same if I had people waiting on me hand and foot. I don't know if its an urban legend but doesn't he even have his toothpaste applied to his tooth brush for him.