Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Anyone giving out about Charles visiting him needs a slap.
in my opinion. 😬

Maybe to give them a chance for Harry to catch a flight back to the UK without being hounded by press
if I was Philip I’d ask Boris to force him into a quarantine hotel for 12/26 days as a last request.
Oprah can do a Zoomer from LA.

Not forgetting the town crier dressed up in a union jack suit ringing those bloody bells shouting Oyez, oyez, oyez
I miss Kay Burley at times like this... 🤣
she’d ask the crowd how they think his final moments went and if they think the queen will last long without him or something of that nature.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

mzasgib

If it is the end I hope TQ is able to see him or has seen him, spent some time with him. Would she be able to pull off visiting him in secret? As Brummiebird said, PC's visit might have been a smokescreen (though no doubt he's wanting to see Philip too). Maybe the other relatives have or are visiting privately and The Firm allowed pictures of Charles as a trade off for keeping a lid on things. I wonder if Eugenie would be allowed to visit with the baby or would that probably be prohibited due to covid?
I live in Windsor and can see the castle from my window. The Royal Standard has been flying all day as usual so doesn’t look like she’s left. Equally she could’ve visited PP and left the Royal Standard flying to avoid rousing suspicion🤔

Heidi88

VIP Member
No, but wishing people would go after them because a very elderly man, who by all accounts is very sick and possibly dying is - I'm not saying their perfect but neither have a magic ball to predict any of this with PP. As I stated before they have been treated unfairly at times by the media and people online which they have every right to complain about - I'm sure if someone accused you of half the shit they write about them you would want to defend yourself
Prince Philip is 99 and the Queen is 94. They wont live forever. Regardless of how healthy they were to this point, Harry is putting them and his entire family through so much. He has dragged the reptutation of the royal family through the mud.

Let's not forget that the one unifying factor in all this is Meghan is always the wronged one. But she has done the exact same to Harry's family she did to her own- distanced them when they no longer serve her purpose.

I was a big fan of hers until shortly after the wedding. The first red flag was when she had no family on her side other than her mother and no friends other than celebs at the wedding.

nrs264

VIP Member
The Palace, and governments in general, never give the truth on leaders in hospital. Remember Boris was in good spirits, then we find out he was on oxygen.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
They never do. From that point of view it is sexist. Women coming into the
It won't be a smooth transition for Charlie boy for sure, I think there is an appetite for him to step aside and allow William to take over. Tbh I think that's unfair, poor man may be an adulterer but he has waited his entire life to fill his role. I thought recently he could be away before his mother.
You either choose your head of state of get what you get. You cant have it both ways. I think Charles, apart from his adultery is very conscientious. He was talking about environmentalism way, way before it became fashionable and by all accounts takes a huge amount of I interest in all his charities. If we have to have an unelected head of state, I'd rather him than William.

• Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
It's absolutely not his fault, but he knows the age of his grandparents, I don't see why he couldn't have waited a little while longer to give his interview. What is the point of the interview anyway? I'm still trying to work that out.
They, Meghan especially, doesn't feel she has been given 'her voice'. Why we all need to hear it I don't know, plus to me it feels like they never shut up. Compared to the other members of the royal family , we have heard more from Meghan and Harry than anyone else

This is the exact reason they left the UK, some people just like to bully them.

she worked more than Kate when she was pregnant....
Kate was badly sick. And the argument isn't about working while pregnant, it's the fact they didn't work as royals for very long at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Patsy Stone

Chatty Member
My friends just text me and said she won’t be happy if Ant & Decs show gets cancelled tonight if itv are doing a news special on him 😂
Haha I remember when the Queen Mother died it was on a Saturday, I was only 8 or 9 I think and I was fuming all day cz none of my fave TV shows were on 😂

• Haha

NParker

Chatty Member
I can’t verify the source as it’s a twitter find, but I’m also ways shocked people never seem to comment on how unhealthy Prince Charles looks. I know he has Rosea but his blood pressure looks off the charts at times.
He looks awful, I'd be surprised if he lives much longer than another decade at most. Although even the most ancient Royals seems to be kept alive by any means necessary.

PRC_96271199.jpg
charles-hands.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick

Pixie06

VIP Member
Why did she know barely any guests at her wedding. At Wimbledon she had a whole section closed off for her, and a few mates. That's when I started to shut down with her.

Reactions: 23

Thegreenbush96

VIP Member
In the same way that Diana, Fergie and other young women in the media spotlight such as Britney, Lindsay Lohan, Jennifer Aniston etc etc, do you think we’ll look back in 10 years at the treatment of Meghan in the media and be shocked at how it was allowed to continue? I think we will personally. I agree that they’ve made some decisions that are hypocritical and whoever’s behind the PR team have made some bad decisions but the media is relentless.

They want privacy, that doesn’t mean they want to be censored. It’s like saying that you want to talk about stuff without someone going through your diary.

I think Meghan is unfairly ripped apart, I also think a lot of it is to do with race, not all but some use her actions as a justification to be quite racist. And I think by blaming her for everything then overshadows the stuff that she should be held accountable for like the private jets etc.

Just my opinion though! I have nothing against her tbh
A lot of it is sexist as well assuming she is the 100% the poisonous one alone.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Its the very definition of having your cake and eating it, with a large dollop of resentment on the side.

• Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
If he does die Harry must surely have to live with guilt about making his last days stressful.and disappointing him

You're kidding right?!
He was funny as a passionate character who droned on and didn't realise when to stop. If a white archbishop from somewhere had delivered like that, it would have been the same reaction - nothing to do with race - aargh!!!
I wanted to say the same. The only person that kept a straight face was TQ. Even H and M smirked

BigMavis

VIP Member
BBC reporter outside hospital, Jeeze if Philip doesn’t like fuss I hope he isn't aware of that.
Reminds me of that scene in the crown when Queen Mary can hear them rehearsing her funeral as she lay dying. Strange life being a royal 🤔 i wouldn't want it.

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Personally don’t think he’s dead and I think Charles just has watery eyes like most 70 year olds 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22

50sGirl

VIP Member
I don’t believe The Queen will ever abdicate. She pledged an oath to serve for her whole life and I don’t she is likely to go back on that oath whilst she is still mentally able to serve.

• Heart

SmeatonsStar

I like Edward, but prefer Kate and William more - seems more in tune with my generation. But have read good things about Princess Anne. Very much down to earth and a solid worker compared to some of the younger generation wasters.
Met Princess Anne once and she was great. We had a huge list of do's and don't's before she arrived - enough to make your head spin - and one of them said that under no circumstances would there be any hand-shaking etc and we wouldn't have the opportunity to speak to her - it was more that she'd pass by and that'd be it. On the day she turned up, came straight over with a hand outstretched and said hello to everyone and spent several minutes talking and asking questions! Not at all what we had been told to expect. Also met the Countess of Wessex once and she did the same - ignored the protocol we'd all be advised to expect and was really friendly posing for photos with the children and chatting to those there! I do sometimes wonder if it's the Palace flunkies who create more of the expectation of a distance than the royals themselves....