Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
He had to repeat a year at school and still left Eton with just a D in geography. The B in Art doesn't count since it was his Art teachers work, but needed to shoehorn him into Sandhurst.
For most right thinking experience educationalists that spells "Slow" (bit of an old fashioned term, but fits)at the very least.
Failing exams doesn't mean you have a learning disability. What a reach.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Falkor

VIP Member
If we're back to normal when the Queen dies and she lies in state, I probably will go and pay my respects - my father would have done it, but he's no longer around, so I'll go for him. Dad was in the Army and Mr F was Navy, so 'for Queen and country' has always been part of my life really.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

freda19

VIP Member
It's his mistake let him get on with it
As soon as he repays us for the £40million wedding he can go to hell dragging twatface with him. (y) Till then they can suck up the negativity around them.
They took that circus knowing they had plans afoot re trademarking and fucking off with as much loot as they could. Greedy money grabbing cunts.

Ive seen him be portrayed as stupid, not as someone with learning difficulties.
He had to repeat a year at school and still left Eton with just a D in geography. The B in Art doesn't count since it was his Art teachers work, but needed to shoehorn him into Sandhurst.
For most right thinking experience educationalists that spells "Slow" (bit of an old fashioned term, but fits)at the very least.

He has to have something about him to have flown Apache helicopters.
He was only ever a co pilot. Never managed to pass the full pilot exams.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

NParker

Chatty Member
I'm indifferent to Megan for the most part, I just cannot for the life of me believe she gets more hate than a man who has been accused of preying on and raping a young girl, who was also good friends with a pedophile - and with ALL that evidence stacked against him. It is utterly bizarre.

Megan is hated for being vain and greedy (and probably because she's half black). Well those qualities pretty much apply to every celebrity a-z including wotless influencers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m allowed to say this but I really like Prince Charles
I don’t dislike him either. I think he genuinely means well in a lot of the things he says and does, it’s the Diana thing that a lot of people can’t move on from. But she was no saint, and in all honesty, they were totally mismatched and should never have got married in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Leanneh97

I don't believe they would visit unless it was absolutely necessary. I can't imagine the public would take to nicely to Prince Charles visiting his father who is 'only in hospital for observation' when other people have terminally ill family members in hospital they're unable to visit.

Reactions: 27

rivermonster

VIP Member
I totally want to see the coronation, they hired coaches from a TV film company for the Queens, so I absolutely want to see pomp and ceremony, no skimping please. Realistically we might even see two in our lifetimes. I'm so here for the Queens funeral and I'm not even one bit sorry. If she outlives me I will be most annoyed!
I saw Queen Elizabeth's Coronation on a tiny black and white TV my Dad bought for the occasion. We were the only people in our Street to have one and our house was full of neighbours so all us kids had to sit outside and and keep sneaking in to have a look if we could get inside. Afterwards we had a great big street party and I can still remember it. We lived in a Pit Village in Yorkshire where all the houses were rows and rows like Corrie so parties went on in every double backed street.

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Indeed. They had such a lot of positive publicity from the Africa tour, until Meghan said 'she really tried' - exit already on the cards - then they announced the suit again the Mail.

Part of the reason the press have been awful to them was them not playing ball with the royal pack or whatever it's called. It's open season. Even more so now they aren't working royals.
Yes the Africa tour.:rolleyes: Her standing amid some of the poorest needy people on the planet whining about her hard life.Among women struggling to feed their babies and trekking miles for clean water every day.
Who the heck is there left at that point to ask "Are you all right" when she has ghosted her own family and is sneakily ghosting her in laws, making herself unavailable, building up her narrative for the Great Escape.
Kate Cambridge and Sophie wessex have both said they tried to contact her and she was refusing their calls. Because she didn't want to be part of the family. She wanted Hollyweird and red carpets and being bumped up in the line of succession based on her wondrousness and perfection. Girlie sessions with Brit royal women was never on her to-do list, ever.

• Heart

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
That was weird, honestly I'm not sure if she has friends. I didn't warm to her from the engagement interview and its just been one scandal after another. The wedding was mortifying, I cringed for her.
My favourite part of that wedding was watching William try and cover up the fact he was pissing himself laughing during the bishops speech 😂.

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
Harry and Meghan don’t want privacy. They’ve never wanted privacy (although they claimed they did) just more control over what is published about them.

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The old boy is 99, he has to drop off his perch sometime. All the hoo ha about Harry not seeing his grandfather, has his son scumbag Andrew visited him?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Fredsnail

VIP Member
Exceptional circumstances doesn't just mean end of life though, there could be other circumstances such as a very confused and distressed dementia patient that needs reassurance or calming down from a familiar face.

We just don't know, and to be honest it's no one's business but theirs. There has to have been a very good reason for Charles to visit - they knew they would be criticised.

• Heart

nrs264

VIP Member
All the queens grandchildren do this. Nine of them are ' working Royals'apart from William. They are all making money from their Royal connections. And its Charles funding them, not us, from his millions he gets from the Duchy of Cornwall. The only thing they have done differently from Peter Phillips selling milk in China is that he has picked a fight with the press over their racism towards his wife.
It's not just that, if it was people wouldn't be annoyed. It's the attempts to lecture and lead the world as though they have some authority on what they talk about (they dont) all the while doing the complete opposite of what they say. The hypocrisy is incredible. They also claim to want a private life (something the other royals achieve) but constantly want to place themselves in the headlines. They don't want privacy, they want complete control with no criticism. They constantly place themselves in the victim role from one disastrous PR move to another.

There is no authenticity with them.

Also I never said Harry 'should' feel guilty, I said he could feel guilty. I know if I had upset and annoyed my grandparents before they died I would, as would the majority of people to be honest.

• Heart

FrostyChops

VIP Member
Zara's face was the best part

I can just imagine her thinking 'Granny is going to lose her shit over this! '

But that was the first signal perhaps that was Meghan's way or the highway..

• Haha

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Would Farage have that kind of knowledge? Why would they announce at 10pm? Surely with the exception of Harry, all the family are in the U.K. and easily contacted?
They will delay releasing the news so his body has been taken away well before the crowds of grieving lunatics descend upon the hospital with their Union Jack hats and we love you Phillip drawings.

Reactions: 25
Why did she know barely any guests at her wedding. At Wimbledon she had a whole section closed off for her, and a few mates. That's when I started to shut down with her.
The Insta Story Reese Witherspoon did. wondering why she got an invite when she never met either of the was funny 😂😂
The did invite Hollywood people they had never met, including Oprah, so we should nit be surprised how things turned out.
Same with: “Did you know she does voiceovers?” at the Disney premiere

And yes, this Wimbledon visit was weird. And she told people not to take photos when in fact they were taking selfies 😳😳
But the Kate and Pippa had to take her to show her how to behave.

There are some reasons why the press was bad, she did some strange stuff

freda19

VIP Member
Yes.

Whether they'll manage to turn around public opinion is one thing, but fact is that they can.
All it takes is hire a good PR person and follow that PR's advice and game to the letter, have patience and the will to see this through as long-game, as it can take a couple of years.
Also, there'll always be people who can't/won't be turnt around, those who won't forget (which isn't a bad thing, really).
No. They have dozens of PR people churning out positive shite in puff pieces and they still manage to look like the pair of hypocritical preaching twats that they clearly are. Hazno the heroic rain drop making a difference, 🤣. Smeggy the caring sandwich maker slaving over a hot roll of cling film. Hazno the lonely wreath layer at empty graves(doh!). Smeggy in hippy dress recreating a scene from Nottinghill. Smeggy shits in the woods cos she's SO carefree and ordinary (but needs 16 bathrooms).
She has all that PR, including the creme de la creme of Hollyweird PR Sunshite Sucks, and yet we were treated to THAT crap clapback to the Queen (or Kween if you will :rolleyes:) , so do you honestly think that bitch listens to her PR guys? They will be tearing their hair out that she won't let them do their job because she's an ill tempered narcissistic control freak who bangs out a bitchy response to a perfectly polite announcement at 4.30am without consulting any of her PR guys.
They will never turn this around. They can wheel out 20 surrogate/adopted kids of all colours and creeds and they'll still be remembered as cunts.

• Haha
  • Wow