The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew and Fergie live on the Windsor Estate in Royal Lodge, and HM/PP are at Windsor too. Seems very logical .

And how "generous" of Harry and Meghan to let the press know of their kindness ;)

Reactions: 7
Because it’s close to Eugenie’s parents and grandparents?
Ok, but surely this wasn’t the only property nearby?

I would have preferred to have my own home, decorate it as I want, etc

Could Jack not simply purchase a nice house for his family? I don’t know if he had any money. Does he trade in Tequil?

Reactions: 2
Well Frogmore is empty and those two spoiled brats won't be returning to England any time soon so it makes sense for them to move in, make use of the renovation.

I wonder if the Queen will have the same attitude towards divorce for Meghan and Harry as she seemingly did for Charles & Diana.

Reactions: 4
Well Frogmore is empty and those two spoiled brats won't be returning to England any time soon so it makes sense for them to move in, make use of the renovation.

I wonder if the Queen will have the same attitude towards divorce for Meghan and Harry as she seemingly did for Charles & Diana.
Considering most of her children, her sister and her grandson are all divorced I think I'd say shes probably used to it

Reactions: 8

Can Megan and Harry ever win?? People were complaining beforehand that the house was empty etc and now they've given/loaned it to Eugene and her husband people are still complaining!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can Megan and Harry ever win?? People were complaining beforehand that the house was empty etc and now they've given/loaned it to Eugene and her husband people are still complaining!
I'm sure the crazies in the m&h thread are doing mental gymnastics to justify their complaints

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I'm sure the crazies in the m&h thread are doing mental gymnastics to justify their complaints

Who exactly has complained about Eugenie moving into Frogmore? I must have missed those posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So glad it’s not just me who has that view of the M&H thread - the strength of opinion for people they’ve never met - or likely to meet - was eye opening. Crazy!

Reactions: 18
So glad it’s not just me who has that view of the M&H thread - the strength of opinion for people they’ve never met - or likely to meet - was eye opening. Crazy!
Surely that’s the same for most threads on here though? E.g. Hinch, Jack Monroe, Philip Schofield, etc. - all opinions on people we’ve never met?

Reactions: 13
Surely that’s the same for most threads on here though? E.g. Hinch, Jack Monroe, Philip Schofield, etc. - all opinions on people we’ve never met?
They are on another level in there. They find some little strand on Twitter and dissect it to bits. Even when there is nothing new the thread moves at an alarming pace.

It's like MM personally shat in each one of their cornflakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That thread and all the Meghan and Harry stuff is nuts! The 7th in line to The Throne has decided he doesnt want to be a Royal anymore. So what? Leave them alone then and let them do what they want. He is a million miles from The Throne. They are desperate for their marriage to end and a tiny child to spend his life being shuttled between two continents or better still, for a child to be brought up without a mother. Who wishes that on another human being that they dont know and who has no impact on them whatsoever?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.