The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them worked in a professional capacity or job.... I would be so disappointed as a parent after paying for all that private education

Reactions: 9
I believe that Kate didn't necessarily chase him but Carole put her up to it to secure her future with a rich husband. Let's be honest, Kate and her sister arnt known for their hard work ethic are they?
Wonder why she's not got James to do the same.

Reactions: 4
Neither of them worked in a professional capacity or job.... I would be so disappointed as a parent after paying for all that private education
Theyve paid good money to put the girls in the path of rich men.What a shame the Middletons were more or less self made but have brought up 3 workshy kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've said before in this thread I have a obsession with royal history. I kind of see the Middletons as the Boleyn parents... Sending their kids to court to sleep with the king.

Reactions: 20
I genuinely believe Diana was mentally unstable, and Harry has inherited this. Having said that, the Royals are all inbred. The Queen and Prince Philip are cousins...

Reactions: 7
I genuinely believe Diana was mentally unstable, and Harry has inherited this. Having said that, the Royals are all inbred. The Queen and Prince Philip are cousins...
Very distant cousins:

Elizabeth and Philip are third cousins through Queen Victoria and are also second cousins once removed through King Christian IX of Denmark.

Reactions: 8
I've said before in this thread I have a obsession with royal history. I kind of see the Middletons as the Boleyn parents... Sending their kids to court to sleep with the king.
Your reference about Boleyn parents is eerie because I made a reference to them whilst watching The Crown yesterday in regards to Diana! Seems that families encouraging their daughters to marry rich men is a tried and tested method

• Sad
Your reference about Boleyn parents is eerie because I made a reference to them whilst watching The Crown yesterday in regards to Diana! Seems that families encouraging their daughters to marry rich men is a tried and tested method
You have a point!!

Very distant cousins:

Elizabeth and Philip are third cousins through Queen Victoria and are also second cousins once removed through King Christian IX of Denmark.
It's the multi generational inbreeding that causes the problems. They know this, that's why they allowed 'commoners' in. Not because they were suddenly more liberal or romantic.

Reactions: 12
This made have already been said but has anything been said around Kate’s weight? Some pictures of her she looks scarily thin
E2E30DDF-920E-41CF-B330-C5F7523389D8.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This made have already been said but has anything been said around Kate’s weight? Some pictures of her she looks scarily thin
View attachment 317566
Yes, lots of commentary, esp during the engagement period and first year of marriage and post-partum. Lots of speculation and many many frankly scary pictures. During the engagement at one of her first engagements someone from the public commented on her weight loss and she literally said "It's all part of the plan!" There are also pics of her working out around KP and she has her own gym stuff. So I suppose she wants to be this thin, but she's been borderline underweight a lot during the past decade.
She always looked lovely when pregnant, because of the bit of weight she'd gain during that time. Made her face look fresher and better.

Pippa excersizes like a mad woman, but she never looked or seemed underweight like Kate.

• Sad
Yes, lots of commentary, esp during the engagement period and first year of marriage and post-partum. Lots of speculation and many many frankly scary pictures. During the engagement at one of her first engagements someone from the public commented on her weight loss and she literally said "It's all part of the plan!" There are also pics of her working out around KP and she has her own gym stuff. So I suppose she wants to be this thin, but she's been borderline underweight a lot during the past decade.
She always looked lovely when pregnant, because of the bit of weight she'd gain during that time. Made her face look fresher and better.

Pippa excersizes like a mad woman, but she never looked or seemed underweight like Kate.
And if you put her beside Zara Tindall, who's a healthy, fit, strong, professional sportswoman, you can really see exactly how unhealthy Kate looks.

Pippa is a lot more muscular, Kate looks almost skeletal!

Pippa pregnant looks like me after my dinner :LOL:

NINTCHDBPICT000441209028.jpg

Reactions: 3
She gave birth about a day after that picture was taken, didn't she?

Reactions: 1
View attachment 317566

I remember gossip from when she was on child no. 2 about how little time she spent with her kids. It was shared frequently about how Kate spent alot of time exercising, shopping and working on her hobbies while the staff ran around the kids. Like a typical unemployed multimillionaire’s wife. I don’t imagine much has changed since no. 3 has come along either.

I won’t get into the question of how little time the Cambridges devote to their “duties” beyond observing covid came at the right time for the workshy pair. The constant “maternity leave” of the past loadsa years was getting harder to maintain I bet.

It’s an unflattering photo no? Take away the Real Housewives’ style wig, she looks unwell.

Henry VIII used to favour tiny and slightly built women as lovers and wives. I only mention this because of the Anne Boleyn reference. He promptly dumped Anne of Cleves because she was tall and solidly (not fat) built but all his other wives shared the same pixie physique.

I remember gossip from when she was on child no. 2 about how little time she spent with her kids. It was shared frequently about how Kate spent alot of time exercising, shopping and working on her hobbies while the staff ran around the kids. Like a typical unemployed multimillionaire’s wife. I don’t imagine much has changed since no. 3 has come along either.

I won’t get into the question of how little time the Cambridges devote to their “duties” beyond observing covid came at the right time for the workshy pair. The constant “maternity leave” of the past loadsa years was getting harder to maintain I bet.

It’s an unflattering photo no? Take away the Real Housewives’ style wig, she looks unwell.

Henry VIII used to favour tiny and slightly built women as lovers and wives. I only mention this because of the Anne Boleyn reference. He promptly dumped Anne of Cleves because she was tall and solidly (not fat) built but all his other wives shared the same pixie physique.
It always irritates me when people defend them by saying she is a 'stay at home mum' and he wants to spend time with his children before he is King. It's an absolute insult to families who have to work to put a roof over their kids heads and actually do something of value to excuse them on that basis. Most SAHM's have to do the cooking, cleaning and all the child admin as well as the endless taking toddlers around to play groups as well as looking after the children. They dont need to be doing 100 engagements between them a year to spend time with the kids. Especially now two of them are at school and most of their engagements were pre covid things like ' going to Wimbledon' or ' going to the cinema'. Its offensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am quite pro Kate and Wiliam- but there is no denying that they need to pull higher numbers. For years actually. Their numbers are a joke quite frankly. I do believe though that they spend significantly more time with their children than what Wiliam was used to.
I also agree that Kate looks extremely frail at the moment. She was always very thin. In her 20s the last baby fat concealed it. But since Louis‘ birth she has lost even more weight and the older she gets the less flattering it looks. She really looked best at the end of her pregnancies. Her look right now reminds me of the times when she was in her first trimesters and looked extremely thin and haggard due to the weight loss. I guess she does tons of cardio (fair enough, not everyone likes the more muscular gym bunny look)- probably more running than rowing or tennis. I would argue that her weight is also only attainable if she is constantly eating too few calories. 10kg more would do wonders.
Her slim figure after pregnancy isn’t that strange though. She was always a belly only pregnancy apart from rounder cheeks. We never saw any water retention. She she basically only had to deal with her tummy. Thankfully she made no secret out of it when she stepped out of hospital and later own I am pretty sure she used shapewear till it was gone. And in her position it’s easy access to a PT to keep you on track and a nanny to find the time (heck she has enough people in her private environment to babysit). In my experience it’s easy to loose the weight quickly if you are well enough early on for LONG walks with the baby. Wandering the streets with the pram for hours (like 2-5h). That all changes when they don’t sleep in the pram anymore or later want to walk themselves. That’s when the weight creeps back in.

I see she is the only person allowed to have professional highlights done during lockdown....when all stylists and salons aren’t working. Funny that

And yet we’re supposed to think they’re ‘just like us’.....only when it attracts a good news story I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.