The Royal Family #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a media blackout regarding William and someone/something. Whatever it is, he certainly doesn’t want his fans to know. 🤫
There's a media blackout in the UK. My SIL is Irish. It was all over the media in Ireland about him and Rose Cholmondeley.

Safe to say he's got a type.

intro-1595695420.jpg

Reactions: 11
Apparently Wills and Kate also told the press that they would not give them access to the children if they probed too deeply into Andrew. The only thing any of them care about is clinging onto power and privelege and they will do whatever it takes in order to do that.

Reactions: 15
Apparently Wills and Kate also told the press that they would not give them access to the children if they probed too deeply into Andrew. The only thing any of them care about is clinging onto power and privelege and they will do whatever it takes in order to do that.
Seemingly William has a similar grubby little deal with them re Harry and Meghan. The press won’t care if the negative stories are true or not.

Reactions: 10
Seemingly William has a similar grubby little deal with them re Harry and Meghan. The press won’t care if the negative stories are true or not.
Yeah that's the job of the 'spare'. To protect the heir. What a way to treat your own children, to pitch them against each other and throw one to the wolves. No wonder theyve been so f@#$ed up.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
There was also the pics of Will dad dancing with girls at the ski resort. You'd have to say it's pretty likely he's had an affair or two.

Reactions: 9
Kate and Wills invited that Rose and her husband to their home at Christmas time, after the rumours circulated. They were pictured walking to church together. I don’t think she would invite his mistress to her home.

Reactions: 5
Kate and Wills invited that Rose and her husband to their home at Christmas time, after the rumours circulated. They were pictured walking to church together. I don’t think she would invite his mistress to her home.
They could have done this to squash the rumors or they are just friends and the rumors are rubbish

Some PR guru probably felt that would kill the rumours and told them to. Kate and William falling out with a friend, who we'd never even heard of at that point, would be a rather odd front page headline if it was just an innocent falling out.

It's obvious they were trying to steer people towards the rumours, much like when someone gets a super injunction and the press have innocent stories about them and a few people get the wink wink nature of it. I noticed it with David Furnish, Ryan Giggs, and the guy from Downton.

Reactions: 8
Maybe Kate was thinking "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer"

Reactions: 7
As if she has any kind of choice in anything. She'd have done as she was told. And if she was told to walk to church with Rose and her husband to quash the rumours, she would have done it. Rose's husband is allegedly gay and lives in France with his lover. He needed an heir.

I actually think most of those stories are just that. Because, let’s be honest, drama is what sells. The tabloids seemingly cannot decide what it is. Wiliam having an affair or has the best and most devoted marriage ever. The only thing I know is that we will never get to know the truth here. I guess their marriages go through the motions like all relationships. I do think the British press is more careful with that, especially if there isn’t hard evidence, because they would loose the most if they are cut out. I know I would. And there are always “sources from KP/BP/friends of the Sussexes...” never with a name or hints of more than hearsay. If you ask me, 75% are non existent and just made up to give the gossip at least some credibility.

Reactions: 3
I am watching a documentary about Lord Mountbatten on Channel 5 now. There are some very dark rumours about why he was murdered in Ireland. Ingrid Seward saying : He had no idea there was 50 lbs of explosives under his boat.

No tit, Sherlock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am watching a documentary about Lord Mountbatten on Channel 5 now. There are some very dark rumours about why he was murdered in Ireland. Ingrid Seward saying : He had no idea there was 50 lbs of explosives under his boat.

No tit, Sherlock!!
Ingrid Seward is just such a Royal sycophant. I bet she'd love to go back to the middle ages when the Royals had all the power so she could lick their boots to her hearts content.

Reactions: 12

No tit, Sherlock!!
When they were discussing his sex life there was no mention of young boys. His title, “master of disaster” is a good one.

Reactions: 6
Talking of which, DM have a new article about these photos (as well as an article on Kate saying she wasn’t chasing after William but broken hearted by her first love). Curious and curious. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...helor-party-Duke-seen-taking-dance-floor.html
I believe that Kate didn't necessarily chase him but Carole put her up to it to secure her future with a rich husband. Let's be honest, Kate and her sister arnt known for their hard work ethic are they?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.