The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, this is the Elysee palace in France this evening.

Merci France.jpg

The European Parliament is also flying its flags half mast.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Mate... I don't think the blame can lie solely with Megan and Harry. She was 96, lost her husband a year ago, lived through a pandemic, all the stuff with Andrew. Be realistic.
She was also obviously poorly with a physical ailment.
A 96 year old passes away and no one is to blame.
just be thankful we had her for that long.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes I'm sure he was... quite rightly so....let's not sugar coat this though !!Despite the queen being a 96 year old woman she also over the last few years has had an awful lot of stress to deal with , most of that down to Harry and Meghan and their vile vendetta against the Royal family. We all know how much of a huge impact this has on one's health. There is no doubt in my mind both the the Queen and Prince Phillip suffered greatly from this and without doubt had an effect on their health during their final years.

Harry and Meghan need to just stop ! Live their lives as they wished and go away . We don't want or need them .. period !
Im not a royalist, but this is seriously the most disrespectful nonsense I’ve read in a very long time.
Grow the heck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don’t think Charles will waste any time kicking Andrew out of public sight once and for all and probably Harry. I think her death, although inevitable, has been sudden for the family. The fallout from this within the family will be brutal I think. Harry’s warts and all memoir is due out soon, I wonder if it will ever make the book shelves .

Reactions: 45
I’ve always thought she pass from a broken heart once Phillip passed away 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not a royalist but I find this blame game so disrespectful. This is a family who have lost someone. Regardless of her status she was a much loved woman and those left behind will be missing her terribly. They should be supported in their grief while they come to terms with her passing. It’s not a soap opera to be picked over tabloid style.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Mate... I don't think the blame can lie solely with Megan and Harry. She was 96, lost her husband a year ago, lived through a pandemic, all the stuff with Andrew. Be realistic.
Don't think I said that !!

I made the mistake of going on twitter. Some people are being vile. Making it all into a joke. It's just so insensitive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Apparently it was 16 months until the queen's coronation. Do we think it will be that long until Charles'?

Reactions: 4
Not a royalist but I find this blame game so disrespectful. This is a family who have lost someone. Regardless of her status she was a much loved woman and those left behind will be missing her terribly. They should be supported in their grief while they come to terms with her passing. It’s not a soap opera to be picked over tabloid style.
Not to mention she was 96, and Philip 99, and with all the best wishes in the world they were not going to live forever. You can’t blame anyone for a person of that age dying, they dealt with stressful situations their entire lives - wars, pandemics, deaths, divorces etc etc.
I have cried a lot more than I thought I would at the death of a woman I never met, I have always admired and respected the Queen, but it’s not a shock to lose a lady at her age.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just said on bbc that churches have been asked to ring the bells for an hour from midday tomorrow and open their doors for prayers

Reactions: 18
Don't think I said that !!
You said most of it and you talked about the impact it had on the Queen as if you were her closest confidante. Then you hammered your point home by speaking on behalf of the uk by saying we didn't want Megan and Harry around.

Reactions: 20
Catherine and William moving into that smaller house in Windsor was, in hindsight, just going to be temporary. I think everyone knew that she would not last the year. As the kids have just started a new school in the area, I wonder if they will move to the castle itself?

I feel numb. I am not a fan of the royal family, but I admired the Queen greatly, particularly in the last few years. She was a constant in a country/world that seemed to be moving at a fast pace, often under unsettling circumstances. She was a comfort. We were lucky to have her for so long. An amazing woman, I think it will take a while for her loss to sink in. We genuinely will not see her like again.

Reactions: 47
I usually like Chris Ship but this has pissed me off.

I don't feel sorry for Harry. He was given the opportunity to see her but chose not to.
Allegedly she died before anyone got to see her, that’s the latest reports I’ve been reading

Black cabs have lined up on the Mall in tribute. Hopefully Twitter will post more pics.
Before I forget as I know this thread is fast moving but are there any pictures?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Catherine and William moving into that smaller house in Windsor was, in hindsight, just going to be temporary. I think everyone knew that she would not last the year. As the kids have just started a new school in the area, I wonder if they will move to the castle itself?

I feel numb. I am not a fan of the royal family, but I admired the Queen greatly, particularly in the last few years. She was a constant in a country/world that seemed to be moving at a fast pace, often under unsettling circumstances. She was a comfort. We were lucky to have her for so long. An amazing woman, I think it will take a while for her loss to sink in. We genuinely will not see her like again.
It's mad to think in my lifetime I'm likely to see another monarch after Charles when the Queen was around for so long. Charles is what in his early 70s?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.