The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God that is awful if true.
It does seem like nature's way though. An elderly cat I loved hid himself away to die alone. When my husband died he was only on his own for a couple of hours despite being always in company for three weeks. I only went home to feed my cat and have a shower.The guilt was/is terrible but it's as though it's meant to be. I know that I wouldn't want someone watch me take my last breath. It could be horrible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I'm glad I'm not on Twitter. I've had to block a couple of vile individuals on Insta who decided to declare today how they weren't sad about the Queen's passing, as she was a terrible person who was too rich etc whilst others have nothing.

I mean is there any need? 😢
I guess some think it makes them look edgy rather than just complete twonks.

Reactions: 14
I think is going to be a very strange time for Harry. A mixture of emotions. He's part of it but not really part of it. Everyone will have their roles to play. What does Harry do? I'm sure everyone will be nervous around him because they don't trust him. What a mess.

Reactions: 28
It does seem like nature's way though. An elderly cat I loved hid himself away to die alone. When my husband died he was only on his own for a couple of hours despite being always in company for three weeks. I only went home to feed my cat and have a shower.The guilt was/is terrible but it's as though it's meant to be. I know that I wouldn't want someone watch me take my last breath. It could be horrible.
Sending you lots of love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think is going to be a very strange time for Harry. A mixture of emotions. He's part of it but not really part of it. Everyone will have their roles to play. What does Harry do? I'm sure everyone will be nervous around him because they don't trust him. What a mess.
To be honest, I would imagine that he is the least of their concerns.

Reactions: 6
I actually feel like I might glass the next person that tells me “oh but she was old”

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I assume by this point Huw Edwards is running on Red Bull and caffeine And isn’t doing to sleep for at least 2 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just said on BBC news that the PM was informed of her death at 4.30pm. Two hours before the rest of us were told.

Reactions: 9
Tomorrow morning, I am definitely going to regret how much wine I had tonight to settle my nerves. Spent some time looking at old photos of my grandma (who I think looked like her majesty in her youth) and cried a bit more. I hope everyone sleeps well x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Just said on BBC news that the PM was informed of her death at 4.30pm. Two hours before the rest of us were told.
So basically at the Lady C says waiting for Harry to arrive was a load of bunkum <rocks back in amazement>. William et all was Touch and go.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.