The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, from Edinburgh Waverley Station after a procession down the royal mile. The most amazingly atmospheric place and a very fitting send off.
I live in York hopefully it passes through York station on the way down

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder why they don’t release any more details about her death. I don’t mean to be morbid but I mean the time for example.

Reactions: 15
I am so sad this evening I have cried so much as she has been such an integral part of my life

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Waiting for the lickspittles and their inevitable whinging that we can’t afford a state funeral during a cost of living crisis etc 🙄

Reactions: 26
The ignore button remains useful I think.

There are a lot of heightened emotions around and it is a very unsettling and strange feeling. Things do indeed feel wobbly.

I think it is quite beautiful and symbolic that she will pass down/past through most of the country on her way back to London. Feels quite emotional.

I am going to bed as I’m sure my baby will have me up at 5am. Thanks to everyone on these threads for allowing me to have somewhere to share and experience this very strange day with.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.