The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be surprised if much is cancelled and/or shut in the current climate…as much as some people loved the queen people don’t need any more impact on livelihoods
Day one of the Test Match Cricket has been cancelled tomorrow, they’re deciding about the next few days after, so things are going to be cancelled or delayed.

Reactions: 9
I saw The Entertainer toyshop is closed Tomorrow, wonder if any other stores will be closing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Liz Truss was told at 4:30 apparently
So I wonder what was in the note that she and Starmer both got given at 12:30 in Parliament today. They left the Commons immediately after and Starmer got his black tie on at that point apparently. Maybe that the Queen had taken a turn for the worse and likely to pass imminently?

Reactions: 14
I saw The Entertainer toyshop is closed Tomorrow, wonder if any other stores will be closing?
Lego land Windsor are closing , said it’s out of respect but someone commented more like because of traffic problems

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I’m sorry but every time I hear King Charles, this pops into my head!🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I guess Harry knew he needed to be there but I expect he was very nervous about the welcome he got.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.