The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so beautiful. I broke when he talked about Harry and Meghan. I’m a mess. Again!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
it is the flight of angels and his utter devastation on his face which broke me. Well done him indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well that’s me gone!! The mention of W&K tipped me over the age and then of course his dear mamar and papar ❤

Reactions: 9
This pub was silent. You could have heard a pin drop then applause at the end. If they do anything at the the gate tonight I’m gonna be an absolute mess 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a stunning and classy speech. Absolute respect to him. I believe he will be a great King.

I am really, truly moved by that and wasn’t expecting half as much in it.

Beautiful. ❤

Reactions: 13
That was a lovely first kings speech. And lovely to hear William will be the new prince of wales. Him and Kate are a deserving couple.

Reactions: 15
Taking advantage 😂. It was basically an arranged marriage. I have as much sympathy for Charles as Diana, in that I doubt either of them had much of a say in the whole thing.
If anything it was The Queen Mother and Disnas grandmother to blame.

Reactions: 8
I've given myself a headache again 😭 I really dont know how he did that. I hope Camilla was there to give him a big hug

Reactions: 8
He really wears his heart on his sleeve which, ironically, I think he had a hard time about when younger as he was “sensitive” but I think this will serve him excellently as king. I really empathised with him.

He will be devastated at the funeral and I think his face, more than anything, will set me off. He looked similar at his fathers funeral.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven’t cried yet but the speech did make me shed a tear. Lovely mention for his two sons and his words for his mama at the end got me. 😢

Reactions: 10
Was looking at photos of camellia, either it’s WTF have I got myself in to, or she is extremely shocked at the queens passing !! Again, in another photo coming out of balmoral, just starting ahead in shock or just feels extremely out of dept with the enormity of what she will have to deal with! Another WTF have I got my self in to moment !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.