The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B5824845-EDF6-45D9-9A9D-D8405E2A4DD0.jpeg
F4F50CFF-7E16-4FDB-8A25-4689840B64E7.jpeg

Such a sad time. We have had the privilege of staying at Windsor Castle and Princess Roxy certainly loved her stays there. She never made it to go to BP but we did for a Garden Party which HMQ attended. We are hoping to head to Windsor on Sunday to pay our respects.

It still seems so surreal. Strangely I’ve not ugly cried yet but no doubt come the funeral it will happen.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Popped into a pub as doing my weekly theatre trip. hoping they turn the tv up when the speech happens. Feel weird if I ask 🙈

Reactions: 4
What a brave man, what strength it takes to do the speech from the cathedral.

Edit: Got it wrong, but still so brave to be addressing the nation 24hrs after

Reactions: 6
Going to see Book of Mormon. They put the sound up and everyone is just watching the Tv this is crazy surreal

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was pre recorded at Buckingham Palace earlier.

God this is difficult to watch. Charles talking about his dear Mummy. He is doing well to keep it together. He looks emotionally drained.

Both Charles and Diana made mistakes. I have warmed to Camilla recently.

Confirmed that William and Catherine are Prince and Princess of Wales. So lovely for him to mention Harry and Meghan.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I've never been massively keen on Charles but he did a great job of recording his first speech so soon after as King considering how devastated he looks. 😪

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.