The Royal Family #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I find it incredibly hard to think that anyone outside of the Royal family and their own medical team would possibly know about her medical history. How the hell would someone "who works in tv" have that kind of privileged knowledge.

Reactions: 38
I promise it's true 🤷‍♀️ But that won't change anything.
I'm just glad she passed away peacefully and I do hope there was no painful illness she had to endure.
My father was a journalist and said the queen was also a very good mimic.
Above you said it may be false?

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I find it incredibly hard to think that anyone outside of the Royal family and their own medical team would possibly know about her medical history. How the hell would someone "who works in tv" have that kind of privileged knowledge.
Huw mentioned in one of the discussions yesterday that her health started to become concerning during the night or something along those lines

I think there’s a fair amount of people who know a lot more - I saw the rumour that she was unconscious for most of the afternoon earlier as an example, but there are likely blocks on reporting anything officially so it is just rumours

Reactions: 13
Okay, so far we've had people claiming sauces have told them bone cancer and cancer of the spine and now we have a bowel cancer claim 🙄
Maybe we should just put suggestions in a hat. Personally if you can't provide the source then it's just speculation and gossip imo.
I mean, while it's hard to know if there's truth behind anonymous postings, it is technically possible for all of these suggestions to be true as late stage cancer usually mestastises to the bones, including the spine. So there's the primary cancer, in this case the bowel, and then the mets in the bones.

Reactions: 11
I think some people before they pass seem to get a boost of energy.
My Dad passed from Covid and had spent that entire Day downstairs with us chatting etc. I had thought it meant he was getting better.
I think theres a proper name for it.
Yeah my mother didnt speak for a week, then started answering questions for a day or two. Then, gone
[/QUOTE]
My husband told me the morning before he died “ I feel better today” !

She wouldn’t have missed major events for mobility issues, especially as her mother and sister used a wheelchair. I think her not going to the Cenotaph or opening parliament was very telling. Then missing the service at St Paul’s was another big one during the jubilee. When she turned up for the final balcony appearance she looked emotional and I felt that she knew it was the end.
Telling that one of her last visits before going to balmoral was to open a hospice

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do hope we don’t get celebrities heading to Buckingham Palace. We have already had Amanda Holden in her tight dress and high heels. If Cundy turns up I will lose my rag.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's a common phenomenom called the surge before death or terminal lucidity. It's sad because you become hopeful at the change thinking the person is recovering.

Reactions: 16
Yeah my mother didnt speak for a week, then started answering questions for a day or two. Then, gone

Telling that one of her last visits before going to balmoral was to open a hospice
[/QUOTE]

The death rally is a common thing. Like they get one last burst of energy/lease of life. I’m forever grateful my dad got his on Christmas Day/Boxing Day. It may have been in a hospital but my daughter, his only grandchild, at least has photos of her and her grandad on her first Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I mean, while it's hard to know if there's truth behind anonymous postings, it is technically possible for all of these suggestions to be true as late stage cancer usually mestastises to the bones, including the spine. So there's the primary cancer, in this case the bowel, and then the mets in the bones.
If we do provide the source it gets mocked so…

A very random question but does anyone know what happens to all the outfits worn by the Queen and the other royal ladies when they are done with them. They hardly donate them to Oxfam do they?
They seem to get put into archives on display at times and later auctioned

Just caught up with some of the tributes. Macrons was just lovely. ubr He red from such a republican I think.

Reactions: 7
I do hope we don’t get celebrities heading to Buckingham Palace. We have already had Amanda Holden in her tight dress and high heels. If Cundy turns up I will lose my rag.
Just be grateful that Amanda Holden didn't have ANOTHER wardrobe malfunction 😉😂

Reactions: 4
I suspect a stroke. It was very sudden - Sophie and Edward were on engagements - so on so forth.

Loved seeing Charles greet and embrace people. Also loved seeing people support him. You can tell he was so very touched - he has got that compassionate touch and empathy with people, it's a real quality. Camilla looks broken. My heart goes out to them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People practically wet their pants when they realise they're in the background of the BBC news

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think historically mistakes were made with Royal marriages - Charles and Diana was one (when he wanted to marry Camilla), another was poor Princess Margaret not being allowed to marry a divorcee.
Yes with Harry marrying Meghan hopefully they are free to marry and love who they want

• Heart
I just can't deal with the wailers, burned in my memory from Di's funeral. Sound of silence. The carraige. The wailers. I'm hoping camera phones prevent this and people are concentrating on getting good footage or whatever 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Letting any old Joe public into St Paul's for this service seems like a big security risk.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.