The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte looks like William and increasingly like Diana at the moment. The latest photos in the daily Mail over the last few days show her looking more like her paternal grandmother. It’s hardly suprising as William looked far more like Diana too.

Charlotte looks like William and increasingly like Diana at the moment. The latest photos in the daily Mail over the last few days show her looking more like her paternal grandmother. It’s hardly suprising as William looked far more like Diana too.

Reactions: 2

Alright, we heard you the first time lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today’s pictures from DM: there is a close pic of Charlotte where she strongly resembles Sarah Chatto (especially the eyes/mouth). I see the strongest resemblance there of all Windsor, Spencer and Middleton relatives. George is a Spencer and Louis is like his grandad Michael.

Sadly this is the case, Andrew, Edward and William were all good looking in their younger days.

Hopefully William and Kate's children will escape the Windsor ugly stick as the Middleton genes look strong.

Reactions: 7
Sadly this is the case, Andrew, Edward and William were all good looking in their younger days.

Hopefully William and Kate's children will escape the Windsor ugly stick as the Middleton genes look strong.
That’s what the Windsor genes do … they lull them into a false sense of security and then in mid-20’s if they’re lucky, earlier of not, they just trample everything else underfoot. Hairline recedes, eyes inch closer together, ears droop downwards … the Windsor Whammy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

James looks worse than Harry imo

Reactions: 4
That’s what the Windsor genes do … they lull them into a false sense of security and then in mid-20’s if they’re lucky, earlier of not, they just trample everything else underfoot. Hairline recedes, eyes inch closer together, ears droop downwards … the Windsor Whammy.
Even the Spencer genes were trampled to death by the Windsors!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the potential future partners of the princes have to go through a screening to make sure they have the best genetics to breed with. I never considered it before, but it would make sense wouldn't it. I guess the only one (that I know of) who didn't come from privilege/aristocratic background is Kate Middleton. Most of the wives of the royal males have come from aristocracy have they not?

I wonder if the potential future partners of the princes have to go through a screening to make sure they have the best genetics to breed with. I never considered it before, but it would make sense wouldn't it. I guess the only one (that I know of) who didn't come from privilege/aristocratic background is Kate Middleton. Most of the wives of the royal males have come from aristocracy have they not?
I think possibly the opposite. They have swum in the same gene pool for too long, and now have to diversify.

Reactions: 5
Perfect description I remember William was so good looking in his teens and early twenties and then the process you describe kicked in when he was in his mind twenties and he emerged looking completely different.

Out of Charles, Andrew and Edward I would say Edward has aged the best which I wouldn't have predicted back in the day

Reactions: 8
Perfect description I remember William was so good looking in his teens and early twenties and then the process you describe kicked in when he was in his mind twenties and he emerged looking completely different.
It's crazy isn't it. He was legit one of the hottest famous guys around, and even desired by some of the then hottest women in the world like Britney

Reactions: 3
Unattractive genes almost always triumph over attractive ones for some reason. Occasionally people bypass this when they’re mixed race (I’ve seen some stunning people come from scary looking parents) but every single person I’ve met with one ugly and one good looking parent usually ends up looking like the less attractive one over time even if they were cute as kids. Doesn’t make any Darwinian sense but there it is. You see it when ugly billionaires marry supermodels, and their kids almost always turn out like the billionaire. Luckily daddy has the cash to fix things up (I.e.: Ivanka Trump, Beckham kids).

When I was was a child in the late 90s/early 00s, I had only ever seen the Queen's children as middle-aged and honestly, not very attractive adults.

So imagine my surprise when I saw their younger pictures and realised they were all very attractive, including Edward who was quite handsome in his early 20's and Anne who was very, very pretty.

I don't understand what's happened as both the Queen and Phillip were attractive people in their youth. And the scary thing is, none of them have escaped. It's especially obvious in William's case as the constrast between his youthful golden prince days and now is jarring.

The addition of the Middleton genes can only be a good thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.