The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll post the video. She is super cute.

It fascinates me watching how the royal children are introduced into public life. Just little appearances here and there and then gradually increasing.

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t look great though does it? & all for a measly £1million, Charles could raise that kind of money having some benefit ball or just ringing up his rich friends in 10 minutes.
Maybe, maybe not. The Bin Laden family however are not responsible for Osama and disowned him years ago. There was nothing illegal about charitable donations from them

Reactions: 3
I'll post the video. She is super cute.

It fascinates me watching how the royal children are introduced into public life. Just little appearances here and there and then gradually increasing.
she is so sweet. I think out of all the kids she will be the stronger one who can handle the crap thrown at her

Reactions: 10
Didn’t one get an honorary knighthood and/or as British passport after donating to Charles? I think it’s more what giving the money can do for them instead of giving money to a charity or cause they care about.

It’s not about what your charity donation can do for the charity, it’s about what you charity
donation can do for you.

Maybe, maybe not. The Bin Laden family however are not responsible for Osama and disowned him years ago. There was nothing illegal about charitable donations from them
However, as we know the RF set immense store on how the optics of what they do is perceived. In this case the optics are blurry. They will not like this.

Reactions: 7

It’s not about what your charity donation can do for the charity, it’s about what you charity
donation can do for you.

However, as we know the RF set immense store on how the optics of what they do is perceived. In this case the optics are blurry. They will not like this.
Yes exactly. If Saudi Princes are paying for titles and honours, then the already discredited honours system is dishonoured even further. Why foes a foreign millionaire want a British honour? What do they then want Charles to do for them or the British government to do for them?

Reactions: 6
Think when the Charles story came out yesterday he got on the phone to William and said "wheel the kids out for a pic or video tomorrow please"?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I was surprised that she couldn't manage both or that George is also missing the match!

Yes I was surprised that she couldn't manage both or that George is also missing the match!
Probably because last time Prince George was at a sporting event he was mocked on SM.
I should imagine William isn’t in a rush to repeat that and I don’t blame him.

Reactions: 15
Can’t William take a child if Kate isn’t there?
I suppose there is no one to look after them while he is doing official presentation stuff if Kate isn’t there. Don’t suppose the nanny would get a seat in the box to watch.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.