The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get lost about who she is supposed to look like 🤷‍♀️Last I heard it was between William or The Queen.
I think that’s quite normal for child to favour different family members/sides as they grow up. I definitely saw Lady Sarah in her when Charlotte was about 4/5 but I agree that she looks more like Pippa/Kate here. And I actually think Louis looks a bit like Andrew sometimes (and yes I feel bad for it) even though he also looks a lot like his grandfather but then also a lot like George.

Reactions: 4
I wonder where the Cambridges went on holiday? They’re all sporting lovely tans. I think the video of PW & Charlotte was taken wherever they stayed, it was very closely shot & perhaps the children are still there with grandparents 🤔

Reactions: 1
I need evidence on Williams indiscretions or it didn’t happen.
Tampongate was recorded, it happened and very unsavoury it was! I need that type of evidence to support stories - otherwise it is just daft gossip.
Sorry, I'm new to this thread (and loving it) what the hell is tampongate??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder where the Cambridges went on holiday? They’re all sporting lovely tans. I think the video of PW & Charlotte was taken wherever they stayed, it was very closely shot & perhaps the children are still there with grandparents 🤔
The Middleton's go to Mustique every year don't they? Could be there

It is about comments PC made to Camilla whilst he was till married to Diana. It was from a telephone conversation that was recorded and leaked.

If you google Prince Charles and tampax it will come up.

• Haha
I suppose there is no one to look after them while he is doing official presentation stuff if Kate isn’t there. Don’t suppose the nanny would get a seat in the box to watch.
The nanny could look after the children whilst Kate and or Charlotte and George attended?

It is about comments PC made to Camilla whilst he was till married to Diana. It was from a telephone conversation that was recorded and leaked.

If you google Prince Charles and tampax it will come up.
Thank you.

Just googled (but wish I hadn't!)

If you Google “tampongate transcript” you can read the details of the phone call that basically evidenced Charles and Camilla’s relationship.
It’s often misquoted - as Charlie never said he wanted to be Camilla’s tampon(!)
It makes rather bizarre reading though..

The nanny could look after the children whilst Kate and or Charlotte and George attended?
I got the impression that Charlotte and her father attending was deliberate. As in, he is advocating women’s sport and taking his daughter to the event. That’s just my take on it anyway.

Reactions: 6
I got the impression that Charlotte and her father attending was deliberate. As in, he is advocating women’s sport and taking his daughter to the event. That’s just my take on it anyway.
I thought so too but was Charlotte there? Seemed it was only William. I think Kate should have been there.

I thought so too but was Charlotte there? Seemed it was only William. I think Kate should have been there.
Oh I thought she was. I’ve not read the reports properly.
I suppose it depends on what has has already been arranged - and as long as a senior royal is there, as I imagine is the protocol etc.

To be fair, the three children are all still very young - I think it would be wise to limit their appearances at public events.
I wouldn’t have taken any of my children to a sporting event pre-teens. They get bored, stroppy and it’s bad enough putting up with that outside of the public eye.

Last edited:
I think that’s quite normal for child to favour different family members/sides as they grow up. I definitely saw Lady Sarah in her when Charlotte was about 4/5 but I agree that she looks more like Pippa/Kate here. And I actually think Louis looks a bit like Andrew sometimes (and yes I feel bad for it) even though he also looks a lot like his grandfather but then also a lot like George.
I see a young Prince Edward in Louis!😅

Reactions: 2
Charlotte used to be all Middleton to me but she has gradually been changing towards the Windsor look, particularly William.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.