The Royal Family #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Charles, none of Osama's family were involved in 9/11. Just because you have a relative who was a criminal does not make you one
The Bin Laden family also disowned Osama as early as 1994

Reactions: 1
To be fair to Charles, none of Osama's family were involved in 9/11. Just because you have a relative who was a criminal does not make you one
It doesn’t look great though does it? & all for a measly £1million, Charles could raise that kind of money having some benefit ball or just ringing up his rich friends in 10 minutes.

Reactions: 6
I need evidence on Williams indiscretions or it didn’t happen.
Tampongate was recorded, it happened and very unsavoury it was! I need that type of evidence to support stories - otherwise it is just daft gossip.
there is no evidence, it came from an instagram account that sprouts out 20 different blind items a day about different celebrities. 90% of them are rubbish.

Reactions: 5
Tampongate was recorded, it happened and very unsavoury it was! I need that type of evidence to support stories - otherwise it is just daft gossip.
It didn't happen because it's too contrived.

Reactions: 4
I think people are being too hard on Charles. He gets what...£23m a year from the Duchy of Cornwall? How is a future King expected to live off of that?

And then there's his DIL Meghan. The brazen hussy just won't stop eating avocado toast and is single-handedly fuelling gang warfare, human rights abuse, water shortages and illegal deforestation. Charles needs the money to put a stop to all this, you see. Also, the surrogates need more $$$.

It's all rather selfless and noble. You guys are just looking at it the wrong way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I just don’t get why Charles and his advisors can’t properly clean out house? Of course there was more to find and possibly still is. They should have sealed and crushed everything the second the first scandal broke. He is in it long enough to know how relentless the press is. He can be the heir all he wants, the press will not back down when there are stories like this being served on a silver platter.
Not to defend him. But if he wants to stay in good graces he needs to be a bit more strategic. His big sympathy campaign was going so well for him and Camilla. And now he stumbled over this mess. I wonder if there isn’t even one clear head on his team, prepared to give him the truth. His charity needs to be closed, because as long as it’s run there will be more coming out. Make it disappear and built something new when the crown is placed on your head. Or give this role to Wiliam. The poor sod needs something in his books as POW.

I think he probably won’t be told. I don’t think he’s think different from Andrew in terms of his sense of entitlement and thinking he is always in the right. He’ll probably blame the press for publishing instead of blaming himself for putting himself in that position in the first place.

Reactions: 11
I think he probably won’t be told. I don’t think he’s think different from Andrew in terms of his sense of entitlement and thinking he is always in the right. He’ll probably blame the press for publishing instead of blaming himself for putting himself in that position in the first place.
I think this is the problem with all of the Royals. They have grown adults bowing to them and giving them what they want when they are children, nobody can tell them what to do, so why should they have any idea how little they know, or listen to advice from others? Especially when they can just blame the staff for everything if it goes pear shaped.

Reactions: 8
I get that technically Charles hasn't done anything wrong as the rest of the family had disowned Osama and you shouldn't tar them all with the same brush etc but it is terrible PR to be associated with that name and it shows a serious lack of judgement/savvy to go ahead with it.

I also wonder why middle Eastern millionaires are so keen to support his charity and why all this is coming out now? Is there a Dominic Cummings type figure leaking everything? What is going on?

Reactions: 9
And Charles never said he wanted to come back as a tampon. He said it would be ‘just his luck’ to come back as one!

Reactions: 3
And Charles never said he wanted to come back as a tampon. He said it would be ‘just his luck’ to come back as one!
Yes this really annoys me that people are always saying he wanted to be Camilla’s tampon when that isn’t what he actually said! He didn’t want to be at all!

Reactions: 8
I get that technically Charles hasn't done anything wrong as the rest of the family had disowned Osama and you shouldn't tar them all with the same brush etc but it is terrible PR to be associated with that name and it shows a serious lack of judgement/savvy to go ahead with it.

I also wonder why middle Eastern millionaires are so keen to support his charity and why all this is coming out now? Is there a Dominic Cummings type figure leaking everything? What is going on?
Yes I think this is what makes it look dodgy. Why are ME Princes etc so interested in handing cash to Prince Charles for his charity? What does the charity do? Do they do it because they love the Scottish countryside? Or do they do it because they want to get favours from the BRF? I'm sure since the Saudis and the Bin Ladens have done so much to promote hardline Wahabi Islam across the world that money would do far more good to the starving in Afghanistan.

It is an annoying misquote. I remember reading the transcript of the conversation and finding It very odd! It revealed their relationship - but I am totally against peoples phones being tapped (unless it’s to uncover something utterly dreadful).

Reactions: 3
I get lost about who she is supposed to look like 🤷‍♀️Last I heard it was between William or The Queen.

Reactions: 2
Yes I think this is what makes it look dodgy. Why are ME Princes etc so interested in handing cash to Prince Charles for his charity? What does the charity do? Do they do it because they love the Scottish countryside? Or do they do it because they want to get favours from the BRF? I'm sure since the Saudis and the Bin Ladens have done so much to promote hardline Wahabi Islam across the world that money would do far more good to the starving in Afghanistan.
Didn’t one get an honorary knighthood and/or as British passport after donating to Charles? I think it’s more what giving the money can do for them instead of giving money to a charity or cause they care about.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.