The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Giles Coren posted a tweet about it. Interestingly it was just after he attended a social gathering in Amsterdam also attended by Harry and Meghan. He later deleted it saying it was a joke. 🙄
I’ve always thought people only believed it because the name Giles sounds posh to Americans so if a posh person is saying it it must be true. If a Kyle Jones had tweeted it would people have taken it with such truth? & it’s not like Giles credentials as a food critic mean he would be privy to such private information.

Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought people only believed it because the name Giles sounds posh to Americans so if a posh person is saying it it must be true. If a Kyle Jones had tweeted it would people have taken it with such truth? & it’s not like Giles credentials as a food critic mean he would be privy to such private information.
To be fair, Giles move in ‘those’ circles - even if only the fringes - on a personal level, even if the dude does wind me up terribly and whenever his name comes up I wonder how on earth he can be Victoria’s brother.

Reactions: 3
There was also the front page headline saying Kate and rose were no longer friends. Nobody had even heard of rose before so it was odd that the Mail put this on the front page of even made it a story

There was also the front page headline saying Kate and rose were no longer friends. Nobody had even heard of rose before so it was odd that the Mail put this on the front page of even made it a story
I remember that because then, like magic her and Kate were seen at the same event together talking (possibly be Christmas mass?) - palace PR is so predictable.....

Reactions: 7
I remember that because then, like magic her and Kate were seen at the same event together talking (possibly be Christmas mass?) - palace PR is so predictable.....
No amount of 'palace PR' would get me at the same event of a woman I believed my husband had or was having an affair with.

Reactions: 9
No amount of 'palace PR' would get me at the same event of a woman I believed my husband had or was having an affair with.
No offence but this is Kate, a woman who own mother allegedly kept inviting around her ex boyfriend around to hers after he let his friends called her a mattress so it's not too far fetched...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No offence but this is Kate, a woman who own mother allegedly kept inviting around her ex boyfriend around to hers after he let his friends called her a mattress so it's not too far fetched...
No offence taken 😉

Reactions: 2
I guess it depends on how much a person wants to work at their marriage and, in the instance of the Royal Family, keep their job.
In private, throw cups, slam doors, don’t speak in the limo. In public, on with the motley and everything is fine.
in the first flurry of press rumour and speculation a person can’t be ‘cut’ as it looks way too obvious. Just smile, nod, put one in the ‘you owe me’ bank and be ruthless when the dust has settled.

Reactions: 8
To be fair, Giles move in ‘those’ circles - even if only the fringes - on a personal level, even if the dude does wind me up terribly and whenever his name comes up I wonder how on earth he can be Victoria’s brother.
And Alexander Armstrong's brother in law.

Reactions: 1
Why is it every time Kate wears an outfit, someone has to find a photo of Di wearing a similar one?

Drives me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is it every time Kate wears an outfit, someone has to find a photo of Di wearing a similar one?

Drives me mad!
i don't really get it tbh there's a dress code royals follow, it isn't unlikely that someone's going to wear something similar at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i don't really get it tbh there's a dress code royals follow, it isn't unlikely that someone's going to wear something similar at some point.
There's only so many different colours and patterns that a dress can be. It's inevitable that they'll be the similar to older outfits at some stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Drives me mad!
I’m glad someone’s said this! It drives me mad too. It’s highly likely she’s just wearing dresses, not constantly thinking about what Diana once wore 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Drives me mad!
If any of you have seen Matta of facts on TikTok she goes ham for this, personally I don’t think someone who wears the clothes she does should have an opinion on anyones fashion. It’s got to the point that when Kate wore her fair straightened in the Caribbean she was claiming Kate had been Meghanified.

Something I don’t think is mentioned as well is that Kate and Diana are similar shapes, both tall and slim, so they’ll just naturally suit similar clothes, & is polka dots at the horses that groundbreaking? It’s almost florals for spring level

Reactions: 10
If any of you have seen Matta of facts on TikTok she goes ham for this, personally I don’t think someone who wears the clothes she does should have an opinion on anyones fashion. It’s got to the point that when Kate wore her fair straightened in the Caribbean she was claiming Kate had been Meghanified.

Something I don’t think is mentioned as well is that Kate and Diana are similar shapes, both tall and slim, so they’ll just naturally suit similar clothes, & is polka dots at the horses that groundbreaking? It’s almost florals for spring level
She is soooooo annoying.

Reactions: 1
Can someone please explain where the stories of William’s affair started. I’ve not read about it anywhere else other than here and am interested to read what’s known

It was all over the American press but not allowed to be spoken about by the British press which makes me believe there was truth to it

Reactions: 5
Finally a pretty portrait of Kate (and Wiliam). I never understood why they went with those „realistic“ ones instead of beautified ones. I mean, if I get myself on canvas that’s what I‘d do. The dress also looks much much better in oil than in photos. I hate the hemline though. It’s so outdated in my opinion (I know it has come back but I still am reminded of old women or prudes). William’s pose and her face- they look as if they are so cool and slightly amused about something (or someone -you could say those are smug smiles).
7AEE167F-34C4-4E11-BEF1-0ECF96199090.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Finally a pretty portrait of Kate (and Wiliam). I never understood why they went with those „realistic“ ones instead of beautified ones. I mean, if I get myself on canvas that’s what I‘d do. The dress also looks much much better in oil than in photos. I hate the hemline though. It’s so outdated in my opinion (I know it has come back but I still am reminded of old women or prudes). William’s pose and her face- they look as if they are so cool and slightly amused about something (or someone -you could say those are smug smiles).View attachment 1364268
It's a good portrait. It looks like them for a start! Agree its a horrible dress in real life but looks good in the portrait.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.