The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally a pretty portrait of Kate (and Wiliam). I never understood why they went with those „realistic“ ones instead of beautified ones. I mean, if I get myself on canvas that’s what I‘d do. The dress also looks much much better in oil than in photos. I hate the hemline though. It’s so outdated in my opinion (I know it has come back but I still am reminded of old women or prudes). William’s pose and her face- they look as if they are so cool and slightly amused about something (or someone -you could say those are smug smiles).View attachment 1364268
I actually like the dress ha - again shes too slim for it though so she doesn't fill it out properly and the shoes and accessories are too matchy matchy for it - it was the same with the longer pink version she wore of it too which looked like a glittery bag on her.

Case in point Emma - looks fab in the same dress because it fits her and she mixed up the shoes with it.

1655987632097.png

Reactions: 5
I actually like the dress ha - again shes too slim for it though so she doesn't fill it out properly and the shoes and accessories are too matchy matchy for it - it was the same with the longer pink version she wore of it too which looked like a glittery bag on her.

Case in point Emma - looks fab in the same dress because it fits her and she mixed up the shoes with it.

View attachment 1364283
Wow its like a different dress!

It's a good portrait. It looks like them for a start! Agree its a horrible dress in real life but looks good in the portrait.
The Windsor Genes have really done a number on William, haven’t they.
The dress looks much better on the painting - in real life it looks like Little House on the Prairie battles sequins and loses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Giles Coren posted a tweet about it. Interestingly it was just after he attended a social gathering in Amsterdam also attended by Harry and Meghan. He later deleted it saying it was a joke. 🙄
I really don't know why he did that, it's not funny to make a 'joke' about someone cheating.

Reactions: 3
The Vampires Wife dresses look intentionally as they’re being described 😃 It’s a lovely portrait - nice and relaxed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve always said that - some sort of award from say 11-15 as a DoE feeder. The Queen could even hand her Presidency of the Guides over to her, which would mean she could work with Sophie.

just thinking, yeah … she a mum with young children … give her that. jobs a good ‘un is terribly lazy.
Agree that early years is awful and a focus on sports for girls would have been much better but I think she does do something for scouts.

Reactions: 3
well, if one is going to take a bung one has to keep the standards.
An Ocado bag is just too Non-U darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A suitcase of money?! No words.
Excuse me. Only SOME of it was in a suitcase. The rest of it was in a hold-all and a Fortnum and Mason carrier bag.
If this is so above board and not remotely dodgy, why the cash? Haven’t the royal family and the leadership of Qatar heard of bank transfers? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A suitcase of money?! No words.
I mean what is this? The 80s or 90s? 🤭🫣(Referencing a big political scandal involving actual suitcases and money).
Idiot. I really wonder why they just don’t learn. It’s bound to come out. It’s not the first time. You would think they see the writing on the wall and cover up the remaining tracks better. Jeeez! Let’s hope Wiliam sag his team realise this and clean house so there is nothing to find.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.