The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh about red heads as I am one also my sons ...women well the majority do..dye their hair red if you look around...plus it's the only colour to have good pigmentation that we don't go grey quick....
I know someone who is a genuine red head who calls those with dyed red hair ‘Fred’s’ (fake reds) 😁

Someone was asking who a man in uniform was and provided a picture on here but I can't find you 😁. This tells you who he is and what his "role" was regarding M and H. It also mentions Peter Phillips giving M the Royal Cut which seems to have been missed by everyone. It says the Queen is a good chess player 😁
p.s. comments section is interesting...
Genuinely, sometimes wonder if some folk have too much spare time on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter went through primary school being called carrot top. When she was at secondary school, the same girls asked her which hair dye she used.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Was Omid Scobie always a royal commentator who has his input only come about from his interest in Meghan? I see he’s called the future of the royal family dull after the Queen passes now the Sussexes won’t be involved

Reactions: 3
Was Omid Scobie always a royal commentator who has his input only come about from his interest in Meghan? I see he’s called the future of the royal family dull after the Queen passes now the Sussexes won’t be involved
That's hardly the revelation of the century! Charles and Camilla, William and Kate are hardly exciting! The most exciting thing about the Royals is when they have some kind of scandal.

Reactions: 12
That's hardly the revelation of the century! Charles and Camilla, William and Kate are hardly exciting! The most exciting thing about the Royals is when they have some kind of scandal.
Well the Royal Family is fairly regular in that department … we seem to get a scandal every 15-20 years … sometimes we even get spoiled and get a few clumped together all at the same time. I’ve not given up hope yet.

• Haha
I'd rather the RF be seen and not heard really. It's been one big soap opera and it's gotten boring - the he said, she said. Harry and Meghan have left the RF. By all accounts Harry didn't want to be part of the RF, and Meghan didn't want to be in it or live in England, so now they've left it should all be done and dusted.

Reactions: 9
He's such a cretin. Ex-Heat reporter is his background. If the Sussexes had stayed, they would've just been doing the same dull stuff as the rest of RF, and been bound by the same strict protocols. Can't see how another couple of 40-year-olds would make it any less dull.

Anyway, we all know Louis is where its at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
ooops apologies if anyone saw my post which was intended for a different thread altogether. moving on quickly!

Here's some Louis for my sins 🤭 😇

images-3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well the Royal Family is fairly regular in that department … we seem to get a scandal every 15-20 years … sometimes we even get spoiled and get a few clumped together all at the same time. I’ve not given up hope yet.
I don't think there'll be a scandal for a while. Charles is settled now and William and Kate will never cause a scandal. Anyway I think Harry and Meghan have used up the scandal allowance for the next decade!!

Reactions: 5
Potentially controversial but at least when the RF is being dramatic there's some sort of entertainment. Otherwise they feel fairly useless for the average person

Granted, I say that as someone who doesn't care much for their fashion choices or whatever else it is that gets reported about them. And that's obviously ignoring the flaws with tax payers money and lobbying for legal changes

Do people think H&M will last?

Initially I gave them 3 to 5 years but now I'm not so sure. I think Meghan was very smart to move them back to the US. If they ever split her the kids lives will be there and he wont be able to bring them back to the UK permanently.

If they do split I wonder would the royal family welcome him back?

Reactions: 2
I'm not a royalist by any means, and I didn't see much of the celebrations, but I've loved the Louis clips. It's been 20 years since my son was that age, but seeing Louis acting up, climbing all over the place, pulling faces, and being a proper little fidget, really brought back memories. My kid was exactly the same, couldn't sit still for a minute!

Are there really people on Twitter who think that Kate should have lamped him for "misbehaviour"? What a cesspit that place is.

Reactions: 15
I think they do a good job representing Britain abroad. I'm not British but I think they have something other heads of state don't - there's a bit more excitement when they come to visit as compared to the heads of state of other countries. President of the US is the only one that gets a similar level of interest abroad. I also enjoy looking at what they wear but I'm not paying for them so ...

I don't think there'll be a scandal for a while. Charles is settled now and William and Kate will never cause a scandal. Anyway I think Harry and Meghan have used up the scandal allowance for the next decade!!
Yeah that's what I think. There is a long gap until the Cambridge kids are adults. Peter Phillips got divorced and had an affair, went to Scotland for a boots call, all with no fuss whatsoever, so I'm not sure what they can do that will get that bad, but I'm sure they will think of something!

Initially I gave them 3 to 5 years but now I'm not so sure. I think Meghan was very smart to move them back to the US. If they ever split her the kids lives will be there and he wont be able to bring them back to the UK permanently.

Theyve been married 4 years already haven't they? I do think they will last a bit longer, maybe 10 years because really, they only have each other. I think Harry is in the US now until his kids are teens as they are US citizens, and I don't think Meghan will allow them to live in the UK (rightly- neither would I in her position.) But then again, I don't think William and Kate will divorced or even legally separate even if their marriage completely falls apart, so who knows what's better? I wonder if, in the same way Autumn Kelly is stuck here when she'd rather be in Canada?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

I was watching an ex serviceman yesterday who used to work for the Queen and he said when they split the RF will discredit Megs to get the children.

Reactions: 1
I know someone who is a genuine red head who calls those with dyed red hair ‘Fred’s’ (fake reds) 😁

Genuinely, sometimes wonder if some folk have too much spare time on their hands.
I've been following Body Language Guy on Youtube for a while...why does he never make an analysis of Kate and William's interaction? I understand that Harry and Meghan bring more clicks, but it would be good to hear his perspective on the Cambridges.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.