The Royal Family #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given that it was black I felt like this was the most obvious meaning? But idk… like I’m sure she has a brooch that has a connection to Philip?
Yes its just nonsense. A mourning black pompom? I'm sure in their 70 year marriage she has a brooch or even a happiness she could wear that would reminds her of Phil!

She's really cute. Looks very like Harry in the picture with Meghan.
Shame there isn't one of Archie and Lilbet together.

Reactions: 7
A friend of Meghan's has posted photos!
Aww she is very cute. Looks a lot like her dad. One of my children has ginger hair just like Lilibet's. It's such a beautiful colour, it makes me so sad when people make negative comments about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww she is very cute. Looks a lot like her dad. One of my children has ginger hair just like Lilibet's. It's such a beautiful colour, it makes me so sad when people make negative comments about it.
Yeah, people can be so sensitive about their hair colour with people's stupid comments. Mind you I can't talk, I was saying what a lovely colour this girl's red hair was and that she had a voice for radio. All meant in the nicest way of course but she thought I was a prize witch. Probably cos of those girls we all know who give you twisted compliments with a catty grin. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thinking about it, what would.have been nice for the jubilee would have been if they had a bunch of performers from across the commonwealth come to perform and show off those cultures, rather than the likes of Mabel, Craig David, Alicia Keys etc. Missed opportunity there methinks.

Reactions: 8
Thinking about it, what would.have been nice for the jubilee would have been if they had a bunch of performers from across the commonwealth come to perform and show off those cultures, rather than the likes of Mabel, Craig David, Alicia Keys etc. Missed opportunity there methinks.
I thought so too! Whoever put the concert together wasn’t very good at their job.

I thought so too! Whoever put the concert together wasn’t very good at their job.
It was a bit of a random muddle. There were a handful of decent performances, but just a bit random. If they want to strengthen the commonwealth, I think bringing over performers from there would have been ideal.

Reactions: 4
I very much disliked the black pom-thingy on HMTQ’s green hat. Angela Kelly would have snipped that thing right off before allowing the hat into the dressing room.
To be clear, I 💜 HMTQ, and usually really enjoy her outfits.

It was a Mourning hatpin

It was a bit of a random muddle. There were a handful of decent performances, but just a bit random. If they want to strengthen the commonwealth, I think bringing over performers from there would have been ideal.
I watched on catch up and fast forwarded almost all the music, apart from Queen at the start. Agree they could have had Commonwealth artists. I think that would have been far better than the' let's get whoever says yes from a load of has beens and c listers'. Ed Sheeran Queen and maybe Sam Ryder after out Eurovision neatly triumph would have been fine from the UK.

People worry about Harry and Meghan but it could be much worse - in Norway the Princess is a self proclaimed clairvoyant and is now engaged to a self described shaman.

Camilla wore a traditional coat gifted to Charles many years ago at the Party on Saturday.
908C55CB-3F51-490A-8CE0-EA41602881A0.jpeg
FAD0005E-CA81-44B0-90AA-3BE3FC8AC75C.jpeg

Someone created a photo of the Queen and it looks a bit scary.
BC124C71-C7D3-46E6-AA5E-35E3C73DEA44.jpeg

Here it is in its full glory
17577432-839D-4C57-8A9F-5ED7F4FB0CAD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Jason Donovan is Australian nationality and performed. Craig David's father is from Grenada, a Commonwealth nation too.

Makes me laugh about red heads as I am one also my sons ...women well the majority do..dye their hair red if you look around...plus it's the only colour to have good pigmentation that we don't go grey quick....

• Haha

Someone was asking who a man in uniform was and provided a picture on here but I can't find you 😁. This tells you who he is and what his "role" was regarding M and H. It also mentions Peter Phillips giving M the Royal Cut which seems to have been missed by everyone. It says the Queen is a good chess player 😁
p.s. comments section is interesting...

Reactions: 1
Lilibet's photo is currently second ''most viewed'' on Guardian. Why have people been saying that nobody would be interested in her photo? :whistle:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.