The Royal Family #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it was the style of the era, but I don't think the short, puffy hairdo did anything for her either. She had a prominent nose and wasn't gamine enough to pull off a short style. It aged her. She only wore her hair long for a short while. It looked nice. Sloaney, but nice. These pics obviously aren't real, but shows how much better and more youthful she would've looked with a better hairdo.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I was just reading the first few pages of this thread where people were discussing hazno and meg - someone said something about it being hard to fit in with the family and that hazno’s other girlfriends had hightailed it away for the same reasons.

I’ve never posted this before and I need to be careful re details but I think enough time has passed for me to say something…

so I trained as a lawyer at a global law firm with Chelsy Davy. You know, hazno’s long time girlfriend. There were 100 odd trainees in our yearly intake but everyone knew who she was. It’s so interesting to me how much people seem to revere her and wish harry had married her over Meghan because she wasn’t a nice person. I’m no Meghan fan but Ithink it’s a misnomer to assume she would havebeen better.

Just a few things I am willing to share:

- before you start training you do a postgrad course which the firm pays for. It’s only 6m long now but back then it took an academic year. She turned up roughly once to the classes I shared with her. Conveniently it was on a day when the queen was visiting the honourable artillery company, which happens to sit behind the college of law. We were all taking pictures out the window and gawping over queenie but she sat there looking bored. When someone asked if she was going to join us her answer was “no thanks I saw her the other day for tea”. Very convenient that she turned up that day.

- she didn’t queue for anything. Collecting college locker keys on day one was an eye opener as she bypassed the entire queue and just went to the desk.

- on her first day as a trainee the partners all went to her office to say hi. None of the rest of us got that treatment. Just her.She was later heard to tell another trainee that she didn’t get what all the fuss was about on working hours (we worked 100+hour weeks regularly) as she had barely done any when her supervisor (a senior partner) was happily telling her to go home and get some rest.

- I know of another person who tells a story that she had to cover chelsey’s work one evening and was in the office til 2am because chelsy was at some awards show and celeb bash. No apology was offered apparently or even a thank you. She never stayed late if she could help it andfrom what I heard from others working with her she did the bare minimum in a day.

- she was given a lucrative secondment to turkey got 6m despite not actually meeting the required criteria for a trainee secondment. She sat in a bunch of easy and short hour seats (having got these over other people) instead of the core areas you were actually required to have sat in for a secondment. Yet others were passed over for her. I was at some drinks where someone put this to her and she said “well I bring them publicity don’t I”.

- at a trainee drinks even she was heard shouting down the phone at hazno” that she didn’t want to come to his parade because he clearly didn’t love her if he wouldn’t go to Zimbabwe with her that year. This was when he was at sandhurst.

- said trainee drinks from point above was incidentally the only event she ever attended at work. Despite other trainees being lambasted, marked down and even let go before qualification for not attending client events or even internal team events, she was never questioned. Another trainee tells a story that she was once called out on this by some juniors and she said “I have more important things to do”.

- after 1 year of qualification she decided it was all too much like hard work. She told them she wanted to leave and they offered her a sabbatical instead (which is unheard of for a junior but hey she was right they wanted publicity from her name). They kept her on the books and on the payroll (albeit I think it was unpaid leave), which meant they couldn’t rehire to replace her and everyone else’s workload went up. She accepted this but of course 1 year later turned up to collect a box of stuff and left immediately to run daddy’s emerald mine - sorry her jewellery company.

I could tell more stories but would out myself. Put simply she wasnt The amazing hard working lawyer that the press make her out to be and she wants a nice person. Clearly hazno has a type and it was always going to end this way.

There’s a mistake above - the point re her shouting about the parade should read at the end - this WASNT when he was at sandhurst. Was attempting to subtlety point out that it was probably important but my typing failed me

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I was just reading the first few pages of this thread where people were discussing hazno and meg - someone said something about it being hard to fit in with the family and that hazno’s other girlfriends had hightailed it away for the same reasons.

I’ve never posted this before and I need to be careful re details but I think enough time has passed for me to say something…

so I trained as a lawyer at a global law firm with Chelsy Davy. You know, hazno’s long time girlfriend. There were 100 odd trainees in our yearly intake but everyone knew who she was. It’s so interesting to me how much people seem to revere her and wish harry had married her over Meghan because she wasn’t a nice person. I’m no Meghan fan but Ithink it’s a misnomer to assume she would havebeen better.

Just a few things I am willing to share:

- before you start training you do a postgrad course which the firm pays for. It’s only 6m long now but back then it took an academic year. She turned up roughly once to the classes I shared with her. Conveniently it was on a day when the queen was visiting the honourable artillery company, which happens to sit behind the college of law. We were all taking pictures out the window and gawping over queenie but she sat there looking bored. When someone asked if she was going to join us her answer was “no thanks I saw her the other day for tea”. Very convenient that she turned up that day.

- she didn’t queue for anything. Collecting college locker keys on day one was an eye opener as she bypassed the entire queue and just went to the desk.

- on her first day as a trainee the partners all went to her office to say hi. None of the rest of us got that treatment. Just her.She was later heard to tell another trainee that she didn’t get what all the fuss was about on working hours (we worked 100+hour weeks regularly) as she had barely done any when her supervisor (a senior partner) was happily telling her to go home and get some rest.

- I know of another person who tells a story that she had to cover chelsey’s work one evening and was in the office til 2am because chelsy was at some awards show and celeb bash. No apology was offered apparently or even a thank you. She never stayed late if she could help it andfrom what I heard from others working with her she did the bare minimum in a day.

- she was given a lucrative secondment to turkey got 6m despite not actually meeting the required criteria for a trainee secondment. She sat in a bunch of easy and short hour seats (having got these over other people) instead of the core areas you were actually required to have sat in for a secondment. Yet others were passed over for her. I was at some drinks where someone put this to her and she said “well I bring them publicity don’t I”.

- at a trainee drinks even she was heard shouting down the phone at hazno” that she didn’t want to come to his parade because he clearly didn’t love her if he wouldn’t go to Zimbabwe with her that year. This was when he was at sandhurst.

- said trainee drinks from point above was incidentally the only event she ever attended at work. Despite other trainees being lambasted, marked down and even let go before qualification for not attending client events or even internal team events, she was never questioned. Another trainee tells a story that she was once called out on this by some juniors and she said “I have more important things to do”.

- after 1 year of qualification she decided it was all too much like hard work. She told them she wanted to leave and they offered her a sabbatical instead (which is unheard of for a junior but hey she was right they wanted publicity from her name). They kept her on the books and on the payroll (albeit I think it was unpaid leave), which meant they couldn’t rehire to replace her and everyone else’s workload went up. She accepted this but of course 1 year later turned up to collect a box of stuff and left immediately to run daddy’s emerald mine - sorry her jewellery company.

I could tell more stories but would out myself. Put simply she wasnt The amazing hard working lawyer that the press make her out to be and she wants a nice person. Clearly hazno has a type and it was always going to end this way.

There’s a mistake above - the point re her shouting about the parade should read at the end - this WASNT when he was at sandhurst. Was attempting to subtlety point out that it was probably important but my typing failed me
Thanks for the Chelsy tea. This is what Tattle is all about. Another lazy rich girl, surprise surprise.

Now please tell us what went on when you shagged Hugh Jackman 😂☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know it was the style of the era, but I don't think the short, puffy hairdo did anything for her either. She had a prominent nose and wasn't gamine enough to pull off a short style. It aged her. She only wore her hair long for a short while. It looked nice. Sloaney, but nice. These pics obviously aren't real, but shows how much better and more youthful she would've looked with a better hairdo.
With the long hair in the second picture it actually looks a bit like princess charlotte

Reactions: 3
I think that may have been an issue for some but I don’t think it was the major sticking point. If China are offering billions to improve infrastructure etc to your country in exchange of getting rid of an older lady who’s family colonised your country I think it would be natural for people to want to get read of the Royals. I don’t know what the future implications will be or if outside promises will be kept but I the people wanted the change because they thought it would benefit their country and make it better.
China’s influence on the world, especially poorer nations is worrying.
I hate to be off topic but China never 'improves infrastructure' of any country. The Chinese govt is well known for doing debt traps to poor countries in Africa, Carribean and South Asia like Sri Lanka and Maldives etc. They never hire local people for projects. They bring down Chinese, colonize the development areas with the Chinese language (local cafes are forced to have Chinese menus and payment methods) because they refuse to speak the local language and the politicians of said countries are bribed by the Chinese govt. I am from Sri Lanka and this is my experience from someone who lived in Colombo and saw the reality of Chinese ruin local businesses.

I personally think being colonized by UK served its purpose by helping local citizens get better education and business opportunities via Commonwealth schemes but being colonized by China is utterly evil and horrible.

Reactions: 2
Lol - the username was some sort of joke off the back of some thread when i couldnt get into a previous account - honestly cant remember what it was about but im stuck with it now.

Reactions: 7
Not impressed if H&M are included in the jubilee celebrations. They trash the family on world tv and get welcomed back. W&K keep the home fires burning and must be pissed off

Reactions: 9
His comments in the Hoda interview today, about making sure the queen has the right people around her, were a bit odd.

Reactions: 18
It just seems so weird. He could have just said ‘yes it was lovely to see my grandmother.’ With all the noises from their side about reconciliation, or even just to not give the press anything to distract from the Invictus Games and the Jubilee etc… why say anything like that at all?

Reactions: 16
Because Harry has to make it all about him. He is the savior. He is the perfect one. The best one. He and Meghan are narcs.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His comments in the Hoda interview today, about making sure the queen has the right people around her, were a bit odd.
She's surrounded by the family - is he trying to say they're making her do things against her will? Really strange thing to say. How's he going to protect her with his once a year visits from California anyway? Surely he can't be coming to the jubilee when he's spouting this rubbish.

Reactions: 14
She's surrounded by the family - is he trying to say they're making her do things against her will? Really strange thing to say. How's he going to protect her with his once a year visits from California anyway? Surely he can't be coming to the jubilee when he's spouting this rubbish.
Yes this! The implication being that she is currently not surrounded by people who are protecting her so Harry the hero is having to take care of her despite America now being his home and the rest of the family being much closer. Who or what does she need protecting from?

Reactions: 14
Yes this! The implication being that she is currently not surrounded by people who are protecting her so Harry the hero is having to take care of her despite America now being his home and the rest of the family being much closer. Who or what does she need protecting from?
If they let him come to the jubilee after this, they need their heads examining. Maybe he's setting it up so that when he's not allowed to come he'll be able to say that they're keeping him away so they can keep the Queen under their control.
If Zara or Edward or someone said this then it would be taken seriously. It just goes to show what a laughing stock Harry is that it's just taken as more of his bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
He must surely know that is going to cause controversy. Who does she need protecting from… can only be courtiers or his own family (as HMQ is only interacting with other people on zoom). Is it a shot at Prince A and Fergie?

Reactions: 6
He must surely know that is going to cause controversy. Who does she need protecting from… can only be courtiers or his own family (as HMQ is only interacting with other people on zoom). Is it a shot at Prince A and Fergie?
I think he is just someone who shouldn’t be allowed within 100 yards of a microphone.

Reactions: 16
Odd? Bit of an understatement.

I haven't ventured into he Harry and Meghan thread. There must be heads exploding allover the shop in there. :ROFLMAO:

Harry is a lost cause at this stage. Totally delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.