The Royal Family #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone find it odd that there is no baby Louis at mass...or ever...any intel on that?

Reactions: 3
Anyone find it odd that there is no baby Louis at mass...or ever...any intel on that?
Too small to be trusted not to disrupt the service I imagine. Toddlers aren’t known for their attention span but not as easily forgiven as disruptive babies.

Reactions: 8
I live in a very rural area and I and others are republicans. When I lived in London I knew people who lived in council estates who were staunch monarchists. I think think you take stereotyping to a previously unseen level.😁
To give my two pennies' worth, my boyfriend is from a working-class Irish family and loves the royals except for Harry and Meghan (he even made me watch the Queen's Christmas speech!). My own parents are much more middle class and live in a fairly conservative town but are dyed-in-the-wool Morrissey levels of republicans. Mum even skived off her own uni graduation because they played God Save the Queen 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Printing bad angle pictures methinks. William looks to have buck teeth and Kate seems very full in the face for her and is that Zara? 🤦
p s. Ooh can see what youve been saying now about Lady Louisa but hate the hat. Reminds me of a certain posh actress can't remember her name, though. Can see Princess Anne now in Zara"s face also when I couldn't before.

Last edited:
Printing bad angle pictures methinks. William looks to have buck teeth and Kate seems very full in the face for her and is that Zara? 🤦
Maybe a little. They definitely did Harry over by showing how much hair he seems to have lost just recently. They did it yesterday with the top down shot and one today from the back when it didn't even have much relevance.

p s. Ooh can see what youve been saying now about Lady Louisa but hate the hat. Reminds me of a certain posh actress can't remember her name, though. Can see Princess Anne now in Zara"s face also when I couldn't before.
It's Lady Louise. Edward's daughter.

Reactions: 1
Maybe a little. They definitely did Harry over by showing how much hair he seems to have lost just recently. They did it yesterday with the top down shot and one today from the back when it didn't even have much relevance.
They'd have a field day if the RF ever went in for plastic surgery and hair transplants.

Reactions: 2
I think Zara looks nice apart from the hat. Louise dresses much too old for an 18 year old. Her hat is miles too big for her and is horrible anyway. Sophie dresses more youthfully than Louise. She is very pretty though. She could look great in the right outfit.

Reactions: 4
Zara's two youngest, Lena and Lucas, were missing too. I suspect the Cambridges' nanny was running the equivalent of a church crèche and it looks like Jack Brooksbank stayed at home with August while Eugenie attended. The children present were George and Charlotte Cambridge, Mia Tindall, Savannah and Isla Phillips, and James Severn, all of whom are school age and therefore can be trusted to sit for a full service. Louis is still at nursery.

I reckon that the Queen probably had an earlier service in her private chapel.

Anyone else get annoyed that a 'newspaper' as fixated on the royals as the Daily Heil can't even get Louise's surname right? As a descendent of Philip, she's Mountbatten-Windsor not Windsor like the Gloucesters and Kents descended from George V. Just another example of the DM's sloppiness.

Reactions: 5
I would say that the Queen. Prince C and C had a private quiet service earlier today

Pleased the emphasis has shifted from religion. 💅🏻 I thought Louise looked lovely today.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's not strange at all. 3 years old is too young to sit through a boring service. Just as Zara didn't bring her youngest two children.

Reactions: 5
So ridiculous. Imagine having to write this guff. I've been waiting all day for the Mail to liken Megan's outfit from today to Diana's "Elvis" dress, due to the collar. If it happens, we'll know the journos read Tattle 😂
it’s so insane dianas not even 30 here, she could pass for early 40s. If the press and internet didn’t ram it down our throats I would never believe she was a fashion and style icon. She always looked about 10/15 years older than she was, and her best dressed moments were the couple of years post divorce

Reactions: 4
To be fair, in the early-mid 80’s Diana just wore a zhuzzhed up version of what everyone else was wearing.
anyone who was around her age at that time had at least one pie necked, frilled, tucked and ruffled blouse or dress. Possibly also involving bows.
There are many photos that will never see the light of day in our attics across the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

This is brutal and so honest:

'' If the Queen was truly concerned about “the children” as her video message to COP-26 suggested perhaps she stop paying Prince Andrew’s legal fees and tell him to go to the US to face questioning. And perhaps if Princes Charles were the ecological hero that the newspapers present him as, he’d ditch the palaces, and drop the army of flunkies that follow him around rather than pretending that one old car which runs on cheese and white wine dregs means anything. ''

Reactions: 9

This is brutal and so honest:

'' If the Queen was truly concerned about “the children” as her video message to COP-26 suggested perhaps she stop paying Prince Andrew’s legal fees and tell him to go to the US to face questioning. And perhaps if Princes Charles were the ecological hero that the newspapers present him as, he’d ditch the palaces, and drop the army of flunkies that follow him around rather than pretending that one old car which runs on cheese and white wine dregs means anything. ''
No just the usual republican rant from the same author. Very tiresome

To be fair, in the early-mid 80’s Diana just wore a zhuzzhed up version of what everyone else was wearing.
anyone who was around her age at that time had at least one pie necked, frilled, tucked and ruffled blouse or dress. Possibly also involving bows.
There are many photos that will never see the light of day in our attics across the country.
I think 80s fashion as a whole isn’t the most flattering and looks really dated. If Diana had lived I could see her becoming a big fashion icon in the 90s, definitely. I like some of her 80s outfits but on the whole it’s just not for me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.