The Royal Family #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it is pretty clear she has an eating disorder of some kind. She has been skeletally thin for years unless she's pregnant. Then she looks healthy. Friends of mine have seen her in person and say it is shocking how thin she is - not naturally so, not healthily so. Skeletal is the word used.

I wonder if it has to do with William liking very thin women.
She looks like a colleague of mine who has an exercise addiction. She is also bulimic but I suspect with Kate she just has extremely controlled eating. She has surrendered herself to ease William and the Royals so possibly.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else want to hear a sit down chat (podcast maybe) from William or Kate on the true life inside the royal bubble? Whether they like it or not. I'd be interested to hear their views.

Reactions: 2
On another note, she looks skeletal in that picture it can't be healthy her being that slender and I'm surprised no one has said anything to her out of concern.
That green dress is beyond heinous. The material clings and it fits nowhere it does or doesn’t touch.

Does anyone else want to hear a sit down chat (podcast maybe) from William or Kate on the true life inside the royal bubble? Whether they like it or not. I'd be interested to hear their views.
There is absolutely no way that would be A Thing That Ever Happens.
William and Kate in particular have to pretend it’s all rainbows and unicorn.
the minute they start doubting publicly is the beginning of the end for their job existing.

Reactions: 8
I think it’s pretty safe to say that we plebs will never hear a damn thing about the ‘true’ life inside the royal bubble.
William will just toe the party line while pretending to give a tit about the little people and Kate will waft about in a succession of designer outfits spouting uniformed nonsense about the hardships of bringing up children when you are working parents ( while she has servants, nannies and access to the best private schools in the land )
Surely they would actually have to have opinions before the deigned to share them with us.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s pretty safe to say that we plebs will never hear a damn thing about the ‘true’ life inside the royal bubble.
William will just toe the party line while pretending to give a tit about the little people and Kate will waft about in a succession of designer outfits spouting uniformed nonsense about the hardships of bringing up children when you are working parents ( while she has servants, nannies and access to the best private schools in the land )
Surely they would actually have to have opinions before the deigned to share them with us.
Yeah I get you. I know it's not their faults for being born into royalty, but Harry and William have really privileged lives. I am neither a royalist or a republican, but what gets me is they seem to have a bunch of kids and the privilege is just passed down for the kids, while people die on the streets and suffer day to day cost of living. Again, it's not William or Harry's faults for their privilege, but it's a bit of a slap in the face for sure.

Reactions: 4
I will never forget over COVID she talked about how hard it was to have the kids at home home schooling them to other parents knowing full well that staff at Amner Hall were in a bubble with them so she probably did duck all in terms of educating them like what normal people did.

The pretend "I'm just like you" act they have with the public duck me off no end - at least acknowledge the privilege were paying you to have

Reactions: 15
I am a voracious reader and do remember reading a few years back a bloke lashing out in print about the way Kate was being treated and the effect the strain was having on her. Although there are always jealousies among the royals the ones that are born royal can get away with throwing their weight around as they were "born royal". The people who marry in are fresh pickings for the snobs who can make their life hell and this is where I am not sure of what to call these people - the royal court/the men in grey. The people basically who think they are more royal than the royals. I expect you might be able to put it better than I have. 😀

I will never forget over COVID she talked about how hard it was to have the kids at home home schooling them to other parents knowing full well that staff at Amner Hall were in a bubble with them so she probably did duck all in terms of educating them like what normal people did.

The pretend "I'm just like you" act they have with the public duck me off no end - at least acknowledge the privilege were paying you to have
This is what irritates me too! She must know that whatever she did with the kids compared to the people she was talking to, there was no way it would have been ' exhausting' unless she really is bone idle and does absolutely nothing with them at all usually. And William saying that both of them need to be at home to bring their kids up properly. They completely lacked any empathy. Even Charles managed this better. Just accept that you are not 'just like us' and stop pretending you are getting the kids tea ready while wiping down the kitchen surfaces!

Reactions: 6

Not a very nice blind that. Those daughters of Andrew have been through enough over the years with both parents.
There was a blind item years ago about Andrew setting up one of his daughters with some Arab prince, and she ended up being date-raped, but he covered it all up to keep his wheeler-dealing with said prince's family on track.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
There was a blind item years ago about Andrew setting up one of his daughters with some Arab prince, and she ended up being date-raped, but he covered it all up to keep his wheeler-dealing with said prince's family on track.
I would never, never forgive anyone if they did that to me.

Reactions: 11
Ooh! I remember that and I'm sure it was Beatrice they were on about from memory.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Be interesting to see what happens between Meghan and Harry, and William and Kate. Whether the tensions will still be there.

Ooh! I remember that and I'm sure it was Beatrice they were on about from memory.
Yes I'm pretty sure it was Beatrice too. Can you remember the one that was supposedly about William and Princess Latifa of the UAE? I imagine most of the blinds are wild exaggerations, but you can definitely see how some of them could be almost plausible, especially as many of them were posted years before subsequent truths came to light.

Does anyone here think Harry seriously suffers with mental health issues? I've wondered about this, but difficult to know.

Poor mental health does not excuse being a total arse.
Oh no, I know. I just wonder because maybe he gets anxiety around the royals. This can happen to people unfortunately. A social anxiety, maybe a form of avoidance disorder. I don't disagree he he's behaved poorly though.

Just been watching According2Taz & images of Hazza rolling before my very eyes keep niggling me.

Darnit: WhoTheFuck does he remind me of…?

I let the fingers clack Google Images.
Lo & Behold, all is now clear.
Netflix are casting for the new Wallace & Gromit movie due out 2024.
This Hazza’s hint that he be considered, maybe for the lead & one can do voiceover?
Any suggestion that Smeg may play Gromit cannot be entertained for he is a National Treasure, none shall venture his comparison.
He is all that is good & wise in the world of bendy dogs & er, she’s not that smart.

I have vague memories of this story doing the rounds.
Very much hope that is not true.
No matter how awful, bombastic & money grabbin‘ her parents, this would be an awful experience for her.

Oh really, ok. Didn't know that. How the hell they get into debt?
Gin & Tonic on tap.

Allegedly, QM lived in great style & comfort, money no object & ran a very long tab at the bank (Coutts?).

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes I'm pretty sure it was Beatrice too. Can you remember the one that was supposedly about William and Princess Latifa of the UAE? I imagine most of the blinds are wild exaggerations, but you can definitely see how some of them could be almost plausible, especially as many of them were posted years before subsequent truths came to light.
Possibly might have heard but no details, sorry xx

Poor mental health does not excuse being a total arse.
There's a bloke on You Tube called Trevor Coult ex soldier who won the Military Cross and now has PTSD who can't stand him. Think he called him a toy soldier and a c**t amongst other things and was frothing about treating the fighting like a video game. Said it was all PR about him serving, he was never in danger but put other people in danger. He said his mental health problems don't excuse Harry's behaviour.
Seems like they are trying to cancel this bloke cos of what he is saying about Harry e.g. putting false stories up about him.

Last edited:
I think it’s good that Andrew, Meghan and Harry aren’t on the balcony as it should only be working royals. Does that mean the likes of Zara, Peter, his daughters, the Chattos etc won’t be there as well?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.