The Royal Family #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a few whispers that The Queen has covid. What do we think? The Palace is refusing to comment.
If PC does and she was with him two days before I don’t see why she wouldn’t have it. Hope they both recover quickly and their symptoms are minor although can you imagine the history books if Covid happened to take them both out in a short space of time?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If PC does and she was with him two days before I don’t see why she wouldn’t have it. Hope they both recover quickly and their symptoms are minor although can you imagine the history books if Covid happened to take them both out in a short space of time?
I wonder if that would be enough for Boris to rethink dropping isolation rules at the end of the month?

Reactions: 1
It's Omicron and they've been triple vaxxed, they probably won't even get any symptoms let alone becoming seriously ill

Reactions: 2
It's Omicron and they've been triple vaxxed, they probably won't even get any symptoms let alone becoming seriously ill
true but we’ve no idea how sick PC may have been with it the last time or what it’s done to his respiratory system/ long term effects from having it once let alone catching it again, plus he’s in his 70’s. That raises the stakes further. TQ is 95, literally anything could do her in at this point in her life.

Reactions: 7
She’s 95 and not been in the best of health for a few months anyway. They won’t want her getting so much as a hangnail between now and June.

Reactions: 4
I know people who are triple vaxed and get Covid and are pretty poorly with it. She is 95 and getting Coving could kill her.

Reactions: 7
There’s a few whispers that The Queen has covid. What do we think? The Palace is refusing to comment.
I think she has it. If she didn't they would come out and say so. It's possible they will just be refusing to comment on anything health related, but since we all know PC has it I don't see why we wouldn't know that she doesn't. If that makes sense!

I know people who are triple vaxed and get Covid and are pretty poorly with it. She is 95 and getting Coving could kill her.
Agreed. I personally know of older people 3x vaxxed who have died of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
To be fair, a head cold in a 95 year old, already a bit shakey, isn’t a walk in the park either.
deploy the bubble wrap.
Yes it can. What I will say about Covid is that is actually nothing like a cold. You have some of the classic symptoms but without that distinctive cold feeling, but also everyone you speak to has different symptoms. My brother had a terrible sore throat, I didn’t. It’s is a very strange virus indeed. But anyway I digress lol.

I actually spent the Saturday night before I tested positive having a sit down meal with my family. None of them caught it off me, neither did any of my work colleagues who I’d spent the previous week with. Just because Charles spent time with his mother doesn’t mean she will have caught it.

Reactions: 5
Yes it can. What I will say about Covid is that is actually nothing like a cold. You have some of the classic symptoms but without that distinctive cold feeling, but also everyone you speak to has different symptoms. My brother had a terrible sore throat, I didn’t. It’s is a very strange virus indeed. But anyway I digress lol.

I actually spent the Saturday night before I tested positive having a sit down meal with my family. None of them caught it off me, neither did any of my work colleagues who I’d spent the previous week with. Just because Charles spent time with his mother doesn’t mean she will have caught it.
It's a very odd virus seems v unpredictable

I’m in my 20s, double vaxxed and the first couple of days was one of the worst illnesses I’ve ever had, but people double my age and less healthy barely had a cold so it’s seems to be pot luck, but I wouldn’t want to risk it in my 90s.

Like others have said though, how you look at 95 isn’t necessarily an indication of how long you’ll live, you’re that old you could literally die at any point.

I don’t follow much of the royal family in the press but have occasionally glanced at the Harry and Meghan thread on here - honest question, if Harry and Meghan are as hated in the RF as the people on the forum think they are, why would Eugenie attend the Super Bowl with Harry?

Reactions: 2
Ya, 95 is old but I think she'll get into her 100s. Its what they do.
Not really King George vi was only In hid 50's when he died and his youngest daughter Princess Margaret was in her 70's, Prince Philip almost made it but didn't. The only one who has lived over 100 is the Queen Mother.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.