The Royal Family #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wouldn't she be alive? She seems fine
People have been saying she’s going to die soon since she turned 80. I was thinking she’s looking the best she has since Philip passed. Though I wish they would get her a better supporting bra because she has lost some weight.

Reactions: 7
People have been saying she’s going to die soon since she turned 80. I was thinking she’s looking the best she has since Philip passed. Though I wish they would get her a better supporting bra because she has lost some weight.
I agree. She doesn’t look sick and there have been lots of rumours over the years. But her dying wouldn’t be really surprising at her age. I think she she looks significantly older but not as if she is about to drop dead. Her frailer look is pretty obvious but I am not sure if it’s because of his death (they didn’t spend that much time together, but it must be incredibly hard if all your peers just die away one by one) or if it is more that she isn’t recovering as well from her little health scare as she would have 10 years ago. She is also not as physically active and is not social as before (in parts thanks to Covid). That often leads to a quicker decay in her age.
Whatever though. She is doing a hell lot of better than most 95 year olds. I hope she can spend the rest of her live in good health and one day will just drop dead from old age.

Reactions: 12
I think some of it is because her look is timeless. The fashions she wears changes (and there was some pretty hideous stuff in the 70’s) but she isnt fashionable, if that makes sense, and her overall ‘look’ is the same … so when you think of her, you expect her to look a certain way - and the fact she has aged comes as a shock. I remember when she stopped colouring her hair (late 80’s/early 90’s time) it was the biggest change in her actual appearance ever!

(The only thing I would say is that it would improve things no end if her dresser could alter her outfits so they don’t look so baggy, especially around the neck and shoulders).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sounds a bit violent, maybe going to bed and passing away in her sleep is a more peaceful way! 😉
😜 But dropping just like that, it won’t make a difference to you. But I agree, much nicer for everyone around you, so let’s hope this for the ones to find her (just imagine it at a reception 😳).

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Eugenie has shared a snap of little August for his first birthday. I suppose Daily Fail will write an article condemning her for not showing face of her baby. And a little bit of conspiracy theory about August being a doll.:unsure::giggle:

Eugenie has shared a snap of little August for his first birthday. I suppose Daily Fail will write an article condemning her for not showing face of her baby. And a little bit of conspiracy theory about August being a doll.:unsure::giggle:
Nah, don't you know... only Meghan has dolls and a prosthetic bump. :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I agree. She doesn’t look sick and there have been lots of rumours over the years. But her dying wouldn’t be really surprising at her age. I think she she looks significantly older but not as if she is about to drop dead. Her frailer look is pretty obvious but I am not sure if it’s because of his death (they didn’t spend that much time together, but it must be incredibly hard if all your peers just die away one by one) or if it is more that she isn’t recovering as well from her little health scare as she would have 10 years ago. She is also not as physically active and is not social as before (in parts thanks to Covid). That often leads to a quicker decay in her age.
Whatever though. She is doing a hell lot of better than most 95 year olds. I hope she can spend the rest of her live in good health and one day will just drop dead from old age.
I had a friend who was 95 and was getting frailer as time went on, all her siblings had passed and all her friends except one bloke who died at 90 years, his death really affected her and she went a bit down hill. Then last summer a friend of hers in his 50's died and again a little piece of her died with him, she passed away from heart failure last October but I also think that being the only one left of friends and family and losing a mate a lot younger than her took its toll, its almost as if she didn't want to carry on.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Prince Charles met Queen on TUESDAY - just two days before 73-year-old royal announced he had Covid for second time - as sources insist monarch, 95, is showing no symptoms of virus

I haven’t got enough fingernails for this :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I had a friend who was 95 and was getting frailer as time went on, all her siblings had passed and all her friends except one bloke who died at 90 years, his death really affected her and she went a bit down hill. Then last summer a friend of hers in his 50's died and again a little piece of her died with him, she passed away from heart failure last October but I also think that being the only one left of friends and family and losing a mate a lot younger than her took its toll, its almost as if she didn't want to carry on.
Exactly like my elderly mum at the moment. She's the only one left and has given up.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Prince Charles met Queen on TUESDAY - just two days before 73-year-old royal announced he had Covid for second time - as sources insist monarch, 95, is showing no symptoms of virus

I haven’t got enough fingernails for this :confused:
She's triple vaxxed and it's Omicron - she'll be fine

Reactions: 4
😜 But dropping just like that, it won’t make a difference to you. But I agree, much nicer for everyone around you, so let’s hope this for the ones to find her (just imagine it at a reception 😳).
Lowkey reminded me of the Sims where old Sims would just be making pancakes or swimming or peeing and just drop dead. The reaper appears. 😂

• Haha
I agree with @Eirawen my great aunt died at 95 after Christmas and she didn't want to be here for the last few years. She had lost everyone she was close to and most of the family had moved away. I don't want to be the last one standing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I suspect if and when the time comes for concern over The Queens health the media will be all over it. Remember the waiting around last year when Prince Philip was ill. These threads went crazy for weeks.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.