The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a screenshot? It’s already gone
Omg anyone who sees anything

Let me repeat

No 1 rule of Tattle- receipts especially for TRP....yall if I had seen that I would have screenshot that fast

Always assume someone will delete a mad Post and move madder!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg anyone who sees anything

Let me repeat

No 1 rule of Tattle- receipts especially for TRP....yall if I had seen that I would have screenshot that fast

Always assume someone will delete a mad Post and move madder!
Lesson learned 😂😂
But...this was on another website that someone above has mentioned

03B0B854-B76A-4AC9-866C-ECFB14BFC6AE.jpeg

Reactions: 3
She’s on insta live at the mo and has confirmed she’s single! Lots of people brazenly asking about Nick and her divorce, it’s quite awkward

Reactions: 2
Audrey is in Dubai. She looks good View attachment 310549
She looks amazing BUT we are in lockdown and not to travel unless essential or work. Very very wreckless.

She’s on insta live at the mo and has confirmed she’s single! Lots of people brazenly asking about Nick and her divorce, it’s quite awkward
How did she confirm she’s single? Nobody else has mentioned or seen this even on other forums

Reactions: 1
I posted the screenshot above on how she confirmed it.
There’s no screen shot linked to your post? Unless you mean the previous screen shot from another poster? The one with “thanks for the concerns” etc? By your post, I thought you meant she was on insta live last night confirming it because you said “she’s on insta live at the mo”
Sorry, probably just got confused! Thought she’d confirmed it twice.

• Haha
She looks amazing BUT we are in lockdown and not to travel unless essential or work. Very very wreckless.

How did she confirm she’s single? Nobody else has mentioned or seen this even on other forums
It's wild how many people are travelling to Dubai during this lockdown and being so brazen with it. Incredibly selfish, she gets no pass even if her mum works for the NHS!
I've also seen the MArvin Abey is Dubai, I've never seen them interact with each other before but I wonder if they'll hang out.

Reactions: 3

You're right about the travelling. Tbh the way people have not been taking this lockdown 2.0 seriously I forgot you shouldn't travel. I've seen lots of influencers in Dubai.

There’s no screen shot linked to your post? Unless you mean the previous screen shot from another poster? The one with “thanks for the concerns” etc? By your post, I thought you meant she was on insta live last night confirming it because you said “she’s on insta live at the mo”
Sorry, probably just got confused! Thought she’d confirmed it twice.
No worries 😌
I posted the thanks for the concerns post, someone else said about the live but looks like she has confirmed it twice so you were right

I don’t think she has confirmed it twice, think that other poster was confused!! I understand she’s going through a lot and needed a break but to go on holiday during a global pandemic, whilst the country is in lockdown is really irresponsible and to post it all over insta for clout is just ridiculous! 🙄

Also can’t believe Tolly has bought a house (with a garden!) that is a serious achievement for a single woman! And she’s driving round in a Range. Talk about living her best life.

Well she’s confirmed it on this weeks podcast! Poor her sounds like she’s really been through it this year.

yeah, wild :( I had seen she wasn't wearing her ring for ages but I'm so shocked. When did they get married? Last year or the year before?
I knew something wasn't right when she confessed back in summer that she and nick sleep in different rooms

What episode did she talk about/confirm about her divorce?
Also is there an episode which didn't happen or was deleted - I can see one on November 4th (ep 107) then November 18th (ep 108). There would usually be a 'Your Receipts' episode on Nov 11?

What episode did she talk about/confirm about her divorce?
Also is there an episode which didn't happen or was deleted - I can see one on November 4th (ep 107) then November 18th (ep 108). There would usually be a 'Your Receipts' episode on Nov 11?
I think the deleted episode may to be do with Dutchavelli being on their episode. Everything regarding the allegations to do with him and a family friend's daughter broke soon after the episode was published. I imagine they may have deleted it after. I remember listening to the episode actually, a maybe a few weeks later everything kicked off.

I had been wondering for a while if she split with Nick as I noticed no ring or photos. I missed the story of her confirming it. That’s a shame. I hope she’s ok. I know from experience how it can be embarrassing to have a short lived marriage.

She never said outright on the podcast ‘I’m divorced’ but did say on Instagram that she’s single. She has said a couple of things that was definitely about her marriage but never confirmed it was and in the latest episode said ‘when I was married...’
I’m not sure how long a divorce takes to actually happen but is it usual to be as quick as that? At the start of lockdown she mentioned how happy her husband was to have her at home.

I think the deleted episode may to be do with Dutchavelli being on their episode. Everything regarding the allegations to do with him and a family friend's daughter broke soon after the episode was published. I imagine they may have deleted it after. I remember listening to the episode actually, a maybe a few weeks later everything kicked off.
That whole situation is so messed up but feel like everything has gone quiet. Maybe I’m not following the right people to see it but I haven’t heard anything about it since he addressed it

I had been wondering for a while if she split with Nick as I noticed no ring or photos. I missed the story of her confirming it. That’s a shame. I hope she’s ok. I know from experience how it can be embarrassing to have a short lived marriage.
There’s a screenshot of the story above

That whole situation is so messed up but feel like everything has gone quiet. Maybe I’m not following the right people to see it but I haven’t heard anything about it since he addressed it
I've not seen anything else either after he addressed. I get most of this from the shadeborough and they are only interested in causing drama and I feel it's not topical anymore for them to keep posting about it.

Yeah that’s where I get it from too 😂 I’m not 100% sure on what I believe anymore but I am swaying more towards him being guilty