The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very new here! Experiences of grief are different for all.

I feel I should clarify something as someone of African heritage. Funerals in many countries in Africa, particularly West Africa, are celebrations of life. Funerals are a BIG deal and go on for days. Some parts feel more like a party than a traditional British funeral. So yes, she is showing a so-called ‘lighter side’ but we approach funerals and practices around funerals very different in Africa.

Also, I must admit that if I was in a country (for a legitimate reason) and the rules were different (i.e. I’m able to go out and get my hair done etc) I would.

I understand it’s difficult to see when we’re very restricted in the UK but she’s not breaking any rules. The outrage is weird to me. It’s like seeing an Instagram story from someone living free in New Zealand and being angry, despite the fact that they’re allowed to do these things

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I understand it’s difficult to see when we’re very restricted in the UK but she’s not breaking any rules. The outrage is weird to me. It’s like seeing an Instagram story from someone living free in New Zealand and being angry, despite the fact that they’re allowed to do these things
Yeah yeah I know about African culture. Think my icon shows I'm off the melanin side

However, Tolly fanned the flames for nearly 2 days by having pics in Nigeria and no context but captions saying "enjoyment" so its not weird, she likes to talk that tit until people talk their tit then she's the victim

Reactions: 10
Someone on a different thread mentioned that Audrey might be getting divorced :( is it true? I notice she never mentions Nick on the podcast any more but assumed it was just because he is a private person?

Yes it's true, she announced it a while ago. Pretty sure there is a screenshot on this thread.

Reactions: 1
I find it odd that their whole podcast is based around them giving everyone else relationship advice yet none of them are in a successful relationship. Also surely if you have a relationship based podcast you should maybe share some insight into your own relationships and its struggles.. Audrey is going through a divorce and hasn't mentioned it once on the pod

Someone on a different thread mentioned that Audrey might be getting divorced :( is it true? I notice she never mentions Nick on the podcast any more but assumed it was just because he is a private person?
She’s confirmed it multiple times now and spoken about it on the podcast. She said they are civil, I can’t remember what episode but she did go quite in depth during one ep.

Reactions: 4
I find it odd that their whole podcast is based around them giving everyone else relationship advice yet none of them are in a successful relationship. Also surely if you have a relationship based podcast you should maybe share some insight into your own relationships and its struggles.. Audrey is going through a divorce and hasn't mentioned it once on the pod
That’s an interesting point. I have never thought of them as a wholly ‘relationships’ topic podcast though. I don’t blame Audrey for not speaking about her divorce in detail (yet), especially if the relationship is amicable or at least civil with her ex.

That’s an interesting point. I have never thought of them as a wholly ‘relationships’ topic podcast though. I don’t blame Audrey for not speaking about her divorce in detail (yet), especially if the relationship is amicable or at least civil with her ex.
Well on the receipts episodes the vast majority of the problems relate to relationships and they are well aware of this. I just don't think they have the credentials to be dishing out the advice they do lol. I don't expect Audrey to go into detail about her divorce but I haven't heard her mention it even once on the pod unless I am mistaken and have maybe missed the ep where she did touch on it?

Reactions: 6
Well on the receipts episodes the vast majority of the problems relate to relationships and they are well aware of this. I just don't think they have the credentials to be dishing out the advice they do lol. I don't expect Audrey to go into detail about her divorce but I haven't heard her mention it even once on the pod unless I am mistaken and have maybe missed the ep where she did touch on it?
She’s definitely mentioned it. I can’t remember the episode number but she spoke about it honestly. She said there was no animosity between her and her ex-husband.

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely mentioned it. I can’t remember the episode number but she spoke about it honestly. She said there was no animosity between her and her ex-husband.
idk if it's neccesairly her responsibility to talk about it in detail yet? It's obviously fresh and i'm sure most of us are familiar with how breakups can hurt I can't imagine a divorce, she can still give good advice based on her life experiences without having to go into it too much and I do think it's still fresh even if it's been a while now and a while coming getting divorced at any age to someone you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with can't be easy and while some people bounce back from breakups easily I imagine divorce must be different idk i'm sure she'll talk about it in more detail once she's healed fully and the divorce it's finalised, even if it's not a messy split a divorce still must not be a pleasant think to go though especially when you're still young and hadn't been married for a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
To be honest out of the 3 Audrey is the only one for me that I would listen to for relationship advice. She has LIVED 🤣 but also she just comes across as a pure bad b as cringe as that sounds.
Milena as sweet as she is, she comes across as a major pick me and tolly.. well I don’t like how rude she is anyway but relationship wise she has very little romantic experience with the opposite sex from what she says anyway.

Reactions: 8
To be honest out of the 3 Audrey is the only one for me that I would listen to for relationship advice. She has LIVED 🤣 but also she just comes across as a pure bad b as cringe as that sounds.
Milena as sweet as she is, she comes across as a major pick me and tolly.. well I don’t like how rude she is anyway but relationship wise she has very little romantic experience with the opposite sex from what she says anyway.
Do you really get pick me vibes from Milena? I absolutely get them from Tolly looool
Milena just seems to love good sex and has never been ashamed to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you really get pick me vibes from Milena? I absolutely get them from Tolly looool
Milena just seems to love good sex and has never been ashamed to say 😂
Yeah I get the feeling she’d do anything for male attention 🤣 Saying this, I loveeee how free Milena is.
I just don’t get Tolly. She probably is a nice person, but the way she has been with Milena in numerous episodes & just her vibe is very bitchy & off putting to me. Even when she tries to be nice to Milena it comes across very fake & try hard.
Audrey when she’s not being influenced by Tolly is vibesssss. So funny & care freee

Reactions: 7
Yeah I get the feeling she’d do anything for male attention 🤣 Saying this, I loveeee how free Milena is.
I just don’t get Tolly. She probably is a nice person, but the way she has been with Milena in numerous episodes & just her vibe is very bitchy & off putting to me. Even when she tries to be nice to Milena it comes across very fake & try hard.
Audrey when she’s not being influenced by Tolly is vibesssss. So funny & care freee
I completelyyyyyy agree!

I no longer listen to the pod because the rudeness to Milena (and repetitiveness of the topics/stories put me off).
Milena's such a sweetheart so I can only chalk it up to Tolly being jealous of her for whatever reason.

Audrey seems like such a babe. She's gorgeous and good vibes. Hate how easily she's able to change her mind if Tolly says something though. It's not even like she thinks it through before changing mind, it's instantaneous.

Once the book's out, I wonder if Milena will leave.

How’s Tolly posted a story saying her & Audrey are both cooking same dinner tonight, when Milena is also cooking the same dinner (they
all on Instagram live) there are 3 of you. It’s not hard to grasp. It’s actually mad how blatant she is

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How’s Tolly posted a story saying her & Audrey are both cooking same dinner tonight, when Milena is also cooking the same dinner (they
all on Instagram live) there are 3 of you. It’s not hard to grasp. It’s actually mad how blatant she is
So so unfair to leave out Milena and then share her Instagram story. Ridiculous.

• Wow