The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see anything on LA... was it on The Receipts thread? Maybe it’s been deleted! Suspect.
No it was on a different thread (one about London) but I don't think it's public - like you have to have an account to be in it

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice nick and audrey no longer follow each other on insta or Twitter 👀 went to pree him today and noticed she was gone from the ‘followed by’ section

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I LOVE this podcast! However I agree with a lot of other posters Tolly comes across as a mean girl and Milena is the easiest target out of the others. I don't think she necessarily dislikes her, but I just things she's one of those girls thats always been a little mean. Her and Audrey seem to be in the same social circle too, so her mean comments and general attitude is probably less likely going to fly with Audrey compared to Milena.

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice nick and audrey no longer follow each other on insta or Twitter 👀 went to pree him today and noticed she was gone from the ‘followed by’ section
almost all pics with him have been deleted from her insta...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Looks like she deleted all her wedding pictures!!
Bet shes over the moon the days finally come. All she did is give marriage a bad name forever labelling it ‘hard work’ ‘reallllly hard’ when its still early days for them and she shouldnt be talking this way. She can get her much wanted second hoe phase out of her system now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet shes over the moon the days finally come. All she did is give marriage a bad name forever labelling it ‘hard work’ ‘reallllly hard’ when its still early days for them and she shouldnt be talking this way. She can get her much wanted second hoe phase out of her system now
I completely agree - she has always been candid about the realities of marriage, but at the same time I’ve always thought she was being quite disloyal by always bitching about the “hard work” and bringing up past experiences with exes etc. Agree with a PP who said that while any relationship does have its natural ups and downs, it shouldn’t actually be hard work.

Maybe hanging out with so many single friends has made her think the grass is greener... and given that she gets such a lot of love on Insta etc (she is beautiful), maybe she’s is wanting to experience her second THOT phase as @Cm190515 said!

Aud’s has also got rid of her trademark centre-part wig (don’t get me started on the seediness of the human hair for wig trade). She’s clearly reinventing herself with a fresh look for a fresh start.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She does still have her wedding ring on in her recent pic! But very weird to unfollow on socials... do we think she’ll address it on the podcast? Also looks like Milena and her man have split too

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She does still have her wedding ring on in her recent pic! But very weird to unfollow on socials... do we think she’ll address it on the podcast? Also looks like Milena and her man have split too
Where have you seen that about Milena?

It’s a bit sad - M has said in previous episodes of the podcast that she didn’t want to repeat the mistakes her mother made (prioritising men over her children and desperately going from man to man for validation), but she doesn’t appear to be able to be single for very long at all. I guess it shows her immaturity.

I bet anything that Tolly was a bully at school - she comes across as rough as anything and actually super rude, with her crazy fishwife voice. If she were able to conduct herself with a bit more class and compassion, she would actually be quite a likeable character.

Reactions: 5
Oh gosh no way about Milena and her man, I thought this was it for her. Yikes....

Yes and she has left some pictures up, maybe she was just clearing up her insta but odd to unfollow but if you go back on his insta she has never liked any of his posts - unless she has gone back an unliked then? Strange. I think it’s odd the girls still follow him too as if they had broken up then Tolly/Melina would unfollow too surely

Do people think Tolly is attractive? Be honest
I feel like her personality makes her unattractive? I know she’s been nicer in recent episodes but generally she is a mean girl to Milena and has been for post of the time they’ve been podcasting. Also super judgmental so even if she were pretty I think her personality just doesn’t do her any favours!

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say she’s unattractive but the nasty side of her is shown far too often

Reactions: 4