The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omggg these pics actually make me feel unwell!!! Legs wide open showing her crotch - so desperate! Not to mention no bra and nips evident. So so so embaaaarzzing, are you nog embarrassed?! And the story of her trying to wink. Cringe. Such a try hard.
Hahaha these are risque for Tolly!! her face in the second looks like she's just smelled tit. Should have just posted the first one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not just Tolly (most influencers are guilty), but don’t you just die cringing, thinking about how she’s drawn the curtains, organised her dry tit Pampas grass in front of the mirror, and then proceeded to display her crotch for a mini photoshoot?

My toes are curling at the thought of that, and the cinema-sized screen forehead she’s got going on. Why is your hair/hairline so scared of your face Tolly T?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Omggg these pics actually make me feel unwell!!! Legs wide open showing her crotch - so desperate! Not to mention no bra and nips evident. So so so embaaaarzzing, are you nog embarrassed?! And the story of her trying to wink. Cringe. Such a try hard.
These poses are for a petite, slimmer or dainty gal.

Does anyone know what Milena's baby dad does for work? He's house is huge!!!

Reactions: 2
I do not understand influencers who openly flaunt the rules. Like surely Audrey has friends she can privately ask!

Reactions: 1
I do not understand influencers who openly flaunt the rules. Like surely Audrey has friends she can privately ask!
Audrey is a joke because apparently she was on Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks show doing a reality round up and outing influencers in Dubai when she went to Dubai herself, is clearly flouting lockdown for grooming and is best friends with Tolly who has travelled abroad and is getting her hair and nails done when it is ESSENTIAL travel only

Also Tolly and Audrey were gassing on the podcast about how they’re taking coronavirus seriously - no you are not!!! And Audreys mum is a midwife ffs.

Reactions: 5
Ah, you see, it’s quite subtle - even though she’s out ‘paid’ in the post, by openly asking she’s probably hoping for someone to do it as a freebie. You know, in exchange for a crumb of advertising on an Instastory for the honour of doing her hair.

She is a massive hypocritical tool to be endangering hers and other’s health in this way.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t know about her dad. Thats very sad, I know they didn’t have a good relationship.
Of course she was going to get some backlash posting smug stories like this after travelling in a whole pandemic... “life is for the living”
Shes a joke. She’s been posting her getting her hair done, nails done, shots by the pool. Ridiculous.

Shes a joke. She’s been posting her getting her hair done, nails done, shots by the pool. Ridiculous.

Couldn’t agree more. She should have lead with the fact that she is in Nigeria for a funeral and not about getting her hair and nails done. Now she wants us to feel bad because she was acting like she was there for fun. And we were supposed to know how?!

Reactions: 8
Of course - that’s what these influencers always do, they will gaslight and lash out to any criticism with “Be Kind!!!”, while all the time posing for shots, getting their hair and nails done etc.

She didn’t have a relationship of any material sort with her Dad, so it’s a bit rich to make out she’s only in Nigeria for a funeral and mourning, when she’s behaving totally differently on social media. She is ridiculous.

Of course - that’s what these influencers always do, they will gaslight and lash out to any criticism with “Be Kind!!!”, while all the time posing for shots, getting their hair and nails done etc.

She didn’t have a relationship of any material sort with her Dad, so it’s a bit rich to make out she’s only in Nigeria for a funeral and mourning, when she’s behaving totally differently on social media. She is ridiculous.
That's not fair. Grief is a complicated thing and altho they didn't have a relationship(?) she can still grieve this and the fact that they never will now. Her kids will never know their maternal grandad. She's also lost another tie to the mother land. It's not as black and white as it seems.

If my dad died in Nigeria, I'd probably go to the funeral too but I wouldn't document the "lighter side" of the trip on socials knowing the backlash I'd get given that we're in a pandemic!!!

Reactions: 9