The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tolly gets more unbearable every week! I don’t know how she edits the podcast and listens back and thinks she doesn’t sound like a bully or mad bitter at Milena? Their relationship seems mad toxic and it actually ruins the podcast - if she’s truly about that bread she’d realise that and reign it the duck in.

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe they’ve secured a book deal! I would be excited and willing to read but £16.99 is quite steep for a book and Tolly never reveals anything on the podcast let alone in a book!

Reactions: 1
I've listened to the podcast for a very long time and have always felt that Tolly especially speaks down to Milena so much. I get that she is a strong personality but she comes across as if everyone else is wrong and her opinion is always right. I think that's an unattractive quality in someone.

Reactions: 5
Tolly was soooo rude towards Milena on the episode they did with 90s babys! She knew Melina and Fred had a thing and kept making it so awkward “let’s address the elephant in the room” - what a witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what made her post it? I don’t watch her stories much so just wondering if there was anything posted before that made people ask her

literally came running in after I saw the screenshot!!

duck.

I know we called it a while back but it's still shocking.

I wonder what happened and whether she'll address it on the pod

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what made her post it? I don’t watch her stories much so just wondering if there was anything posted before that made people ask her
She did a live a couple of days ago and so many people were asking about Nick! She hasn't been wearing her ring for ages now so I think people noticed from that as well.

yeah, wild :( I had seen she wasn't wearing her ring for ages but I'm so shocked. When did they get married? Last year or the year before?
They married in 2018 apparently, so not long at all:

Bad mind Tolly is probably rubbing her hands with glee at having Audrey join her ‘bitter singles’ club.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They married in 2018 apparently, so not long at all:

Bad mind Tolly is probably rubbing her hands with glee at having Audrey join her ‘bitter singles’ club.
Hahaha, I know Tolly is a bit of a witch but I think she would definitely be very sad for Audrey

Reactions: 2