The Receipts Podcast

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why Audrey thinks it’s ok not to social distance anymore? Her friend has been entering her house for the past few weeks and no one has said a word online? They are on insta live every Monday. I am so confused why she is above the rules?

Reactions: 1
Long time listener of TRP.

Tolly - definitely thinks she is the Queen Bee but does struggle with language sometimes. I absolutely hate the way she (and sometimes Audrey) gang up on Milena - she can be so patronising. She is fixated on ‘being wifed’ and having children, so I guess she is is both slightly jealous of M and also judgemental because she does not believe in having children outside of marriage.

Audrey - my favourite - can be very articulate and funny, and has a hilarious twisted and childish streak. She does try to bring some balance to conversations and acknowledge other points of view. I also love how brutally honest she is about marriage and how caring she is when the girls get upset eg when Tolly was talking about her estranged father and Milena about the struggles of being a young Mum.

Milena - total ditz and very sweet. Always shouted over by the other girls. I like that she is so open about her weaknesses and past experiences. I find it a bit grating when she says something so crude about sex, but at other times she can be the most mature about awareness of your body etc. Probably struggles to be as visible as the other girls due to having a young child. I worry that she has unfulfilled dreams after being a singer and falling pregnant.

One thing that has always grated on me about the girls is how they have bragged about dating “fraud guys” and benefiting from the ill gotten gains. Their inability to make a distinction between physical theft (which they are so vocally disgusted about) and fraud annoys me - the latter is not a victimless crime!

Apologies, but does anyone know why Pheobe left the podcast? She was absolutely talked over and patronised, especially toward the end. Also, I had the impression she was much more mature than the other girls and wanted to talk about more intellectual topics (e.g. racial politics) but her comments were always laughed over or diverted by the others.

Reactions: 6
Gahhh Tolly’s story today really wound me up again! Melina and Audrey running a race and then her going “omg can’t believe how slow you both are” she never has anything nice to say. She really is a bully and I think she’s bitter about the other two getting more attention and being more successful in their lives romantically

Reactions: 7
I’m really struggling to listen atm to the ordinary episodes, they all seem really really dumb! Not knowing what I would think was fairly basic information like what sage is... they are 3 women all around 30, how can they not know that?

Reactions: 8
Gahhh Tolly’s story today really wound me up again! Melina and Audrey running a race and then her going “omg can’t believe how slow you both are” she never has anything nice to say. She really is a bully and I think she’s bitter about the other two getting more attention and being more successful in their lives romantically
I had to unfollow her ages ago, I just really dislike her. I do agree with you though, she’s such a hater.

Reactions: 5
Apologies, but does anyone know why Pheobe left the podcast? She was absolutely talked over and patronised, especially toward the end. Also, I had the impression she was much more mature than the other girls and wanted to talk about more intellectual topics (e.g. racial politics) but her comments were always laughed over or diverted by the others.
I think from the get-go, Phoebe simply wasn't a good fit for the show.

She has a very strong Christian faith and her conviction, which meant that she was firm about the topics she wouldn't discuss, kept cropping up throughout. For example, there was an episode where she talked about being celibate and she was asked when she last had sex and refused to discuss it. On the other hand, people like the bully *cough I mean Tolly* has no issue letting us all know that she hasn't shagged anyone in 6 years now (since her ex that she lost her virginity to, who also had a baby on her). She also didn't really join in on conversations re sex and sexual preferences.

Phoebe tried to make it work but ultimately I think she felt like she couldn't compromise on her values and chose to leave.

You have to remember, these girls weren't friends before. Over time, they've become more friendly with one another which is why they were at Audrey's wedding and hang out regularly now - while Phoebe wasn't and doesn't.

The Receipts started off as the female version of Three Shots of Tequila. It was never going to be a show that tackles serious issues because these girls simply don't have the range for it. Neither do the Three Shots guys.

It's meant to be light-hearted chats, the kind of stuff you'd share in the groupchat, but never anything more serious.

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree. Phoebe was great but the girls didn’t like her because she didn’t fit in with the play dumb and act mean mode. I really think Phoebe was who Tolly thinks she is - educated, mature, discreet and popular 🤣

Reactions: 7
I know not supposed to speculate on these things but I have a feeling Audrey is pregnant. Would be so lovely for her!

I know not supposed to speculate on these things but I have a feeling Audrey is pregnant. Would be so lovely for her!
Ooh really? What gives you that impression? Though looking at her recent Insta photos I think you might be right.

If so, envious/bitter Tolly is going to be vexed...!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone said they were out with her a few weeks back and she made a big deal about not drinking (the others were all drinking)

Ooh really? What gives you that impression? Though looking at her recent Insta photos I think you might be right.

If so, envious/bitter Tolly is going to be vexed...!
That’s exactly what I thought about Tolly but will pretend to be sooo pleased for her! Whereas I think Melina will actually be thrilled for her and not fake! I don’t know I just have a feeling she hasn’t put on any weight or anything but she just has a vibe!!

Someone said they were out with her a few weeks back and she made a big deal about not drinking (the others were all drinking)
Ohh really? Who was this? Maybe my hunch is right!

Last edited:
Ohh really? Who was this? Maybe my hunch is right!
On a different blog site hun - this person was out with her and some other friends

This is cruel and I think Audrey is so hot 🔥 but Insta v Reality. Does look a bit like a bump...
Audrey is gorgeous! I remember seeing her at a live show and even from a distance I was in awe 🔥🔥🔥

Reactions: 2
I think from the get-go, Phoebe simply wasn't a good fit for the show.

She has a very strong Christian faith and her conviction, which meant that she was firm about the topics she wouldn't discuss, kept cropping up throughout. For example, there was an episode where she talked about being celibate and she was asked when she last had sex and refused to discuss it. On the other hand, people like the bully *cough I mean Tolly* has no issue letting us all know that she hasn't shagged anyone in 6 years now (since her ex that she lost her virginity to, who also had a baby on her). She also didn't really join in on conversations re sex and sexual preferences.

Phoebe tried to make it work but ultimately I think she felt like she couldn't compromise on her values and chose to leave.

You have to remember, these girls weren't friends before. Over time, they've become more friendly with one another which is why they were at Audrey's wedding and hang out regularly now - while Phoebe wasn't and doesn't.

The Receipts started off as the female version of Three Shots of Tequila. It was never going to be a show that tackles serious issues because these girls simply don't have the range for it. Neither do the Three Shots guys.

It's meant to be light-hearted chats, the kind of stuff you'd share in the groupchat, but never anything more serious.
Yeah but Keith writes huge insta captions so he must be smarter than us??? 🤯🙄

This is cruel and I think Audrey is so hot 🔥 but Insta v Reality. Does look a bit like a bump...
Oh no, I don’t think your comment is cruel. I agree that she is stunning! Her sense of style is great and I like how creative she is with her outfits. I do think the fact she doesn’t take herself too seriously shines through (have you seen her Halloween party outfits?!) and only enhances the positive energy I get off her. Similar with Milena - super beautiful.

Reactions: 4