The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on Season 10 and I'm really not understanding the dynamics of the housewives anymore. I find Dorit strange in that she has at least 4 nannies for her children but makes out she spends a lot of time at home.

Another random though - who actually pays for the housewives trips? Housewives or production? Just going back to the Dubai trip and LVP's room was $40,000 a night?! It's a ridiculous price to pay in my opinion.
I wonder if the hotels/ villas etc give them free stays so they get advertisement and exposure in return.

Reactions: 7
That’s a possibility. I can’t imagine staying in half the places they stay in - just because I’d feel so out of place.
They always name them on the credits, thanks to, kindly donated by etc. Same lol, I always think omg I’d love to be super rich but I’d feel soo uncomfortable especially when you see people like Ramona and the way she talks to the staff! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
They always name them on the credits, thanks to, kindly donated by etc. Same lol, I always think omg I’d love to be super rich but I’d feel soo uncomfortable especially when you see people like Ramona and the way she talks to the staff! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ah thank you for clearing that up - I was going to say I cannot see how even LVP would spend 40k a night in a hotel - it's a nice hotel but 40k is a bit much! As much as I would like to be super rich - I wouldn't be able to live a Housewives-esque life! You can always tell what people are like by how the treat their staff/waiters or waitresses. I keep debating whether to watch NY or NJ after I finish watching BH.

Reactions: 2
Ah thank you for clearing that up - I was going to say I cannot see how even LVP would spend 40k a night in a hotel - it's a nice hotel but 40k is a bit much! As much as I would like to be super rich - I wouldn't be able to live a Housewives-esque life! You can always tell what people are like by how the treat their staff/waiters or waitresses. I keep debating whether to watch NY or NJ after I finish watching BH.
Omg NY hands down! I have to say, the older I get, the more I realise how messed up a lot of the show is...take the whole Taylor situation...when I stop and really think about it I realise how dark her life was! So I agree, I wouldn’t want their lives either!

Reactions: 7
Omg NY hands down! I have to say, the older I get, the more I realise how messed up a lot of the show is...take the whole Taylor situation...when I stop and really think about it I realise how dark her life was! So I agree, I wouldn’t want their lives either!
I need to make a list! Yeah, I agree - I think the sad thing is Taylor said that she felt the production crew felt like a source of protection in a way for her and it's sad when it comes to that. I truly hope she's found happiness now and her and her daughter are okay. I think the Adrienne/Brandi situation was incredibly sad as well. I feel BH has become one of the more messier housewives series - feels as though in each series one housewife is targeted in particular. I'm interested to see how the next season pans out considering what Garcelle has said recently. Money, in my opinion anyway, always attracts the wrong attention and energy. I'd be such a bad rich person - I couldn't be that luxurious.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the first reunion episode of Salt Lake. Wow! It was a good one! I wasn’t expecting Lisa to get so much heat though! And Whitney and her tit screen shots that Andy couldn’t read 😂

Reactions: 5
Just watched the first reunion episode of Salt Lake. Wow! It was a good one! I wasn’t expecting Lisa to get so much heat though! And Whitney and her tit screen shots that Andy couldn’t read 😂
Lisa's fake tan and her hands!! I could not get over it!
Also first look of next week looks like Meredith and Lisa have fallen out big time.
I only really like Whitney out of the cast.

Lisa's fake tan and her hands!! I could not get over it!
Also first look of next week looks like Meredith and Lisa have fallen out big time.
I only really like Whitney out of the cast.
I know! They were a totally different colour to the rest of her 😂😂😂!!!

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed the terrible tan lol

Whitney is my favourite housewife and I kinda like Heather, she seems very articulate with her arguments I just wish she wasn’t such a suck up to Jen!

Reactions: 6
Ha, I never noticed the tan, will watch more closely next time!! Looks like they're coming back for a second season!

Dallas , I'm quite liking Tiffany as she's soo different,at her party, wear shoe coverings, out by 10.30!! The drama over the 'bug' pizza was well over the top, if she hadn't told them, Brandi wouldn't have " thrown up" :rolleyes:

Ha, I never noticed the tan, will watch more closely next time!! Looks like they're coming back for a second season!

Dallas , I'm quite liking Tiffany as she's soo different,at her party, wear shoe coverings, out by 10.30!! The drama over the 'bug' pizza was well over the top, if she hadn't told them, Brandi wouldn't have " thrown up" :rolleyes:
I dislike Tiffany on a huge level. There is something off about her. She’s a try hard. I don’t agree with her forcing foods on people when they have clearly said no.Imagine if that was the other way round? And also, I like kary but when she snapped back at Tiffany and said ‘ I’m Mexican’ I was like here we go again 🙄.

Love this thread.
I had no idea that Potomac was so good...off for a binge.
As for the Jersey attempt at a Housewives show....how embarrassing!!
Where next in Britain should they try? Liverpool??
I liked Ladies of London but almost all the 'ladies' were American!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.