The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's unhinged. Have just watched the one where Whitney confronts her at Sharieffs birthday. No, Whitney shouldn't have done it there but Jen's hulk out was spectacular. I don't think I've seen anything like it on a housewives show before. She's clearly got some issues that need to be worked out. Have to laugh that she reacts like that and can't even conceive of why people could be a bit frightened of her lol

Love Potomac! I was genuinely shocked to hear Ashley was upduffed again. Michael is an absolute gremlin goblin of a man. Truly vile
Ashley pregnant by turkey baster Michael😮 She’s the only one that refuses to see it... I find Candiace woman child and her ponce of a husband annoying... Robyn is as dumb as rocks... Gizelle a pantomime villain....Karen like Dawn Ward in Cheshire has been married to the same man forever and feels she knows everything... but unlike Dawn is having trouble keeping hold of her fortune....Wendy who has more degrees than is really necessary and constantly brags about them... That just means you under sold yourself to get on Bravos payroll🙄 .. And no nonsense Monique... how does she look at that husband of hers....?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Off topic a bit sorry, but I’m watching NJ and in series 2 of the reunion, they mention that Danielle tried to get Dina’s daughter taken away from her, which is why Dina left the show. Does anyone know why Danielle did that and what were the reasons for it?

Reactions: 1
Off topic a bit sorry, but I’m watching NJ and in series 2 of the reunion, they mention that Danielle tried to get Dina’s daughter taken away from her, which is why Dina left the show. Does anyone know why Danielle did that and what were the reasons for it?

Wasn’t it that Dina forged her ex’s signature (who lives in Greece I think) on the contract to allow Lexi on the show and Danielle told the ex who wasn’t a bit happy about it . And Dina fell out big time with Caroline and Jacqueline around that time and was the reason why she left IMO. I didn’t come out till a while after they’d all had falling out. They still don’t speak now.

Wasn’t it that Dina forged her ex’s signature (who lives in Greece I think) on the contract to allow Lexi on the show and Danielle told the ex who wasn’t a bit happy about it . And Dina fell out big time with Caroline and Jacqueline around that time and was the reason why she left IMO. I didn’t come out till a while after they’d all had falling out. They still don’t speak now.
Holy moly!! That’s a shame that they still don’t speak to this day :(

Reactions: 2
Holy moly!! That’s a shame that they still don’t speak to this day :(
I don’t like Caroline at all she has 11 siblings and only speaks to two or three fell out with them all, that speaks volumes to me. Have you watched season 3 yet it’s brilliant and season 4, the season 4 reunion was the best one ever of all the housewive reunions.

I don’t like Caroline at all she has 11 siblings and only speaks to two or three fell out with them all, that speaks volumes to me. Have you watched season 3 yet it’s brilliant and season 4, the season 4 reunion was the best one ever of all the housewive reunions.
I got half way through season 3 when it aired years ago but stopped watching it for some reason, so I’m rewatching from the beginning and just got to series 3 now!
See at the mo I do quite like Caroline, but I didn’t know that she wasn’t in touch with all of her siblings. I just assumed that they just didn’t wanna be featured on the show, how naive of me 😂 I think I mainly liked her for how she handled all of the Danielle stuff, she could always see straight through her.

I got half way through season 3 when it aired years ago but stopped watching it for some reason, so I’m rewatching from the beginning and just got to series 3 now!
See at the mo I do quite like Caroline, but I didn’t know that she wasn’t in touch with all of her siblings. I just assumed that they just didn’t wanna be featured on the show, how naive of me 😂 I think I mainly liked her for how she handled all of the Danielle stuff, she could always see straight through her.

I liked her too in the first three seasons, but went off her in season 4.

I just hated how Caroline used to act all it’s about the ‘FAMBLY’ mafia esque 🤮 the threads on Reddit about all the housewives are interesting to read, a lot indicate that the reason Al (her husband) used to stay in his apartment at the Brownstone was because he had or has a mistress

Reactions: 5
I just hated how Caroline used to act all it’s about the ‘FAMBLY’ mafia esque 🤮 the threads on Reddit about all the housewives are interesting to read, a lot indicate that the reason Al (her husband) used to stay in his apartment at the Brownstone was because he had or has a mistress
Yes he has a mistress called Jill apparently and it was said on camera on the last season she was on but cut out and the reason Caroline left apparently as she didn’t want her dirty laundry being aired.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That makes sense. You know what they say about the quiet ones. I’m surprised Danielle didn’t insinuate something. Bit disappointed in her for that. You’re absolutely right... it was all cod mafia esque.... only the two Joes and Teresa actually spoke Italian because they were second generation.

Last edited:
That makes sense. You know what they say about the quiet ones. I’m surprised Danielle didn’t insinuate something. Bit disappointed in her for that. You’re absolutely right... it was all cod mafia esque.... only the two Joes and Teresa actually spoke Italian because they were second generation.
Teresa and her brother Joe speak negligible Italian, though they seem to understand more than they speak. Husband Joe spoke better Italian, especially now he does, in exile 😂

None of them even pronounce 'Guidice' correctly! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always felt bad for her daughter, she seemed ot be constantly on a diet and then ended up getting a gastric band (IIRC), her mum seemed so focussed on her losing weight

I always felt bad for her daughter, she seemed ot be constantly on a diet and then ended up getting a gastric band (IIRC), her mum seemed so focussed on her losing weight
Yes and one of her other sons Christopher was large himself in later seasons and his weight was never mentioned to him like it was with Lauren’s. She defiantly favours her sons over her daughter. She was always saying Lauren took after the Manzos re her weight 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yes and one of her other sons Christopher was large himself in later seasons and his weight was never mentioned to him like it was with Lauren’s. She defiantly favours her sons over her daughter. She was always saying Lauren took after the Manzos re her weight 🙄
yeah totally agree, Caroline came across as really sexist in an old fashioned 1950s kind of way imo

Just working my way through BH and I can’t make up my mind over whether I like any of them or not 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.