The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that Victoria Wakile has got married. She looks stunning. It was RHONJ that got me hooked on the housewives franchise.

Reactions: 6
I’ve got withdrawal symptoms as my hayu app isn’t working. Desperate to see the salt lake reunion and continue with Atlanta and Dallas.
Ok is about the only one I never managed to get into.
used to love ladies or London but hardly any live in London now. Juliette I just had it unfollow on Instagram as she still lives in London but prancing around breaking lockdown rules and Sophie Stanbury having multiple people over.

Try turning your phone off and on my hayu is always acting up. Usually works if I do that
I’ve got withdrawal symptoms as my hayu app isn’t working. Desperate to see the salt lake reunion and continue with Atlanta and Dallas.
Ok is about the only one I never managed to get into.
used to love ladies or London but hardly any live in London now. Juliette I just had it unfollow on Instagram as she still lives in London but prancing around breaking lockdown rules and Sophie Stanbury having multiple people over.
Seen today that Melissa and Teresa have fallen out again with Melissa saying she’s done with her for good

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Try turning your phone off and on my hayu is always acting up. Usually works if I do that

Seen today that Melissa and Teresa have fallen out again with Melissa saying she’s done with her for good
Where did you see this? Will be an interesting season if they have fallen out.

Reactions: 1
It was actually on a swipe on n Joe Guidices Insta! Apparently she gave an interview to people magazine saying she’s over her

It was actually on a swipe on n Joe Guidices Insta! Apparently she gave an interview to people magazine saying she’s over her

I’ve just come that article. Will make for an interesting season also they are having trouble with their marriage 🤷🏻‍♀️

What’s it Lisa Vanderpump once said
“money talks, wealth whispers”
Said the woman with swans in her blinged Disney McMansion, Rolls Royce and $2m enormous diamond ring 😂🤦🏼‍♀️. Not much ‘whispering’ going on there!

I'm on Season 10 and I'm really not understanding the dynamics of the housewives anymore. I find Dorit strange in that she has at least 4 nannies for her children but makes out she spends a lot of time at home.

Another random though - who actually pays for the housewives trips? Housewives or production? Just going back to the Dubai trip and LVP's room was $40,000 a night?! It's a ridiculous price to pay in my opinion.
Andy has addressed this in past reunions. He said that production pay for most of the trips but if there’s a big expense that is outside of the budget (like a private plane, for eg) the women cover it. Most of the big hotel rooms are comped (given for free)in return for publicity on the show.

Reactions: 5
Said the woman with swans in her blinged Disney McMansion, Rolls Royce and $2m enormous diamond ring 😂🤦🏼‍♀️. Not much ‘whispering’ going on there!

Andy has addressed this in past reunions. He said that production pay for most of the trips but if there’s a big expense that is outside of the budget (like a private plane, for eg) the women cover it. Most of the big hotel rooms are comped (given for free)in return for publicity on the show.
Ah thank you! Did Andy say whether the women choose where to go or is it more of a production decision?

I really really like Dallas 😂
It’s fast becoming one of my favourite of the franchise 😂

Reactions: 2

I find Lisa's house just SO tacky. I had asssumed this about hotels etc, you can always see they always focus on restaurant etc signs outside

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.