The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
share the ☕
Apparently the Gorgas youngest isn’t Joeys. Melissa had an affair with her ex Bryan ‘bulldog’ Bowen. The reason they got good editing is partly down to Teresa not being able to eloquently put her thoughts out there but also down to a close relationship with a producer kat/cat. Check out famewhorgas it has a little bit of everything on there, currently reading about the Wakiles.
Edit: The famewhorgas website have blogs on everyone who was on the show. Going to be an interesting read.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve just finished all the current seasons of Melbourne and I loved it 🤣 I really liked Gina, but she went way down in my estimation in the last season.
I’ve watched BH, Potomac and Dallas now. What shall I go for next?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just finished all the current seasons of Melbourne and I loved it 🤣 I really liked Gina, but she went way down in my estimation in the last season.
new york! my absolute favourite! also if you haven't watched OC (which was the original one) you have to watch that too

Def NY or NJ.

Reactions: 1
watching season 10 of OC where they go to tahiti.... heather is SO prudish, making tamra get out of the sea as she is topless on what is basically a private beach :rolleyes:

Trashy tv is my guilty pleasure and I've only ever really watched BH and OC I've watched a few bits of NY a long time ago. Started watching NJ last week and WOW its so trashy but I can't stop watching it they are all bat tit 👀

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the video of Brandi Redmond’s husband cheating on her? 😐

• Wow
  • Sad
I am watching RHOC where tamra loses it after finding out her son is already married, the way they told her is totally bizarre. It also looks so bizarre when she cries as her face doesn't move and seemingly there are no tears :LOL:. Anyone know what happened that Tamra didn;t get custody?
What, custody of her kids with Simon? I just assumed it was joint until they were old enough to decide where they lived. And her daughter probably couldn't be arsed with a camera being shoved in her face all the time if she was at her mum's house. IIRC they did have a big falling out which is how Tamara found Jesus 🙄

So I finally finished season 15 of RHOC. My opinions:

- I used to hate Kelly but she is definitely better since meeting her new husband. She was clearly damaged before. I don't know how long of a run she will have on the show anymore as I feel like they were keeping her for all the drama and how rude she was.
- I never liked Shannon and I still think she is useless. She clearly doesn't have a skin thick enough to be on a reality tv show. She is trying to become the new puppet master and it's simply not working. She seems still damaged from her divorce and she has no confidence.
- I think Emily is great, I love how loving she is towards her family and how body positive she is. She seems like a great friend and she doesn't have to rely on drama to be in the show.
- Gina doesn't fit the OC lifestyle and she is clearly not rich enough but she is my favourite, I think she went through a lot with her husband and she is doing her best for her children especially. She is very real as well.
- Braunwyn is just very selfish. I loved her during the last season and I appreciated her coming forward and working on her problems, but she treated her husband like tit through all of this and he seems like a very loving guy who had to take care of his many children and his wife and provide for an entire family.
- Elizabeth is okay but she was definitely not ready for the reality show lifestyle and not ready to let people into her personal life and she didn't have a good enough storyline because she was so guarded. I think she should have been introduced as a friend this season and work towards being a full housewife when she could discuss her divorce and life.

Still, in my opinion, they should have kept Tamra.
I thought Tamara chose to leave as she didn't want Simon's cancer shown on screen. He's very rarely shown but mentioned (not by name) *a lot*.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to make a new thread?
Tamera left as she was downgraded to “friend” of last season and wasn’t happy with that so left instead.
Very suspicious video of Brandi’s husband, seen some of the blogs saying also looks like a Coke deal as the girl takes something from behind her and passes it to him 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.