The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone watched the most recent episode of Salt Lake City?
Jen gets on my nerves and really frustrates me, she’s so over the top and flips a switch so quickly and can’t keep her stories straight.
I like Whitney and Heather. Whitney is a bit dirty but she seems fun and I love her long straight hair. Heather seems like a ride or die girl, even to Jen which is frustrating but she’s so balanced and I like her storylines.
Lisa and Meredith make me laugh! They act so cool-girl and unbothered with their monotone voices (esp Meredith) but they’ve really grown on me this episode.
Mary is basically an extra at this point, she adds nothing apart from the married to her step granddad storyline that lasted 2 episodes 😴

Reactions: 5
Jen gets on my nerves and really frustrates me, she’s so over the top and flips a switch so quickly and can’t keep her stories straight.
I like Whitney and Heather. Whitney is a bit dirty but she seems fun and I love her long straight hair. Heather seems like a ride or die girl, even to Jen which is frustrating but she’s so balanced and I like her storylines.
Lisa and Meredith make me laugh! They act so cool-girl and unbothered with their monotone voices (esp Meredith) but they’ve really grown on me this episode.
Mary is basically an extra at this point, she adds nothing apart from the married to her step granddad storyline that lasted 2 episodes 😴
Apparently Mary was only meant to be a ‘friend of’ but they promoted her when they changed producer or something and that’s why she doesn’t appear much.

Jen is freaking bat tit.

Reactions: 2
RHOBH is my absolute fave! It’s the only one I’ve managed to stick with! I loved LVP at 1st but by the time it got to dog gate, I think it really showed her true colours and that she was incredibly manipulative in the group.
Controversial but Kyle and Rinna are my faves! Kyle did seem the more “relatable” one to start with but I do agree that she does seem to think she’s queen bee now but again, I still can’t help but like her! Rinna just doesn’t give a tit and I LIVE for it, you can’t say she’s dull!

I watched NJ when it 1st started but stopped when Danielle left, so think I may have to give that another go! Didn’t Danielle return at one point? I loved to dislike her, she was absolutely batshit 😂😂😂

edited a typo sorry!
I’m a RHONY girl, through and through but have dabbled in RHOBH. I don’t get the Rinna hate, she is gold. She is obvs super vain but aren’t they all? She’s open about what she’s had done and that her (amazing!) body is the result of a lifetime of consistent hard work, it isn’t just ‘genes and bio hacking’ or whatever other BS a lot of other influenzas and celebs try to tell us.
I know she can be a witch but she can also take it too. So many of the housewives are out doling out shite, left, right and centre but the minute any comes back they are as thin skinned as it gets (yes, I’m looking at you Ramona 👋). She’s v self deprecating too, she knows she’s a dick and can laugh at it. On the whole, she seems quite comfortable and settled with her family life* and pokes fun at the weird Harry Hamlin rumours.

*though she does seem to have quite a high degree of cognitive dissonance around her daughter’s ED and the potential part her own attitudes to body image may have played in that. We got a glimpse into that at the family BBQ when the daughter (I can’t remember which one it was) was refusing to eat and Harry was getting upset. That was a really uncomfortable scene for me.

I’m also not a fan of the encouragement of cosmetic procedures. Her DD’s are so young and their faces are so puffed up and distorted. It’s a shame. Though, I can’t lay all of that at Rinna’s door. They live in a very image and youth conscious place, where a certain ‘look’ is very much the thing and has always been since before they were born. They’ve been exposed to that all their lives. They are also in a time in history where social media, filters and that same ‘look’ is seemingly the ‘only’ way. There’s very little cosmetic diversity on social media amongst the big hitters. That homogenised look of shiny, puffy faces, no skin texture at all, tiny waists, big round bums, IG make up, filtered out of reality, is so pervasive in young women on social media that it’s hard to get away from and see the beauty sub-cultures we used to see when I was young (goths for eg).

Reactions: 6
Apparently Mary was only meant to be a ‘friend of’ but they promoted her when they changed producer or something and that’s why she doesn’t appear much.

Jen is freaking bat tit.
She should’ve stayed a friend because I really don’t know what else she has to offer apart from her big houses, messy closet or jen’s hate for her. She seems the most out of place to me within the rest of the cast.

Oops quoting to say I meant ditzy not dirty! (I can’t edit the original anymore)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Really enjoying SLC. Am a few episodes behind and not sure I can cope with another Jen meltdown. She is entertaining but its all very one note.

Does anyone here watch Married to Medicine? I think I like that above all housewives franchises tbh (and I do watch most of them - I have a sad little life!!)

Just caught up with SLC, I’m so glad that all the women stood up to Jen. She’s very toxic! I think she expects everyone to bow down to her like her ‘shah squad’. Also LOVE Meredith and Lisa, they’re just so classy. I really like Mary too and felt a little sorry for her because of her relationship (I know it’s strange but they’re not blood related so ya know 😂). I really hope the whole cast comes back for a second season including Jen!

Reactions: 4
No one but no one watches Hosewives shows for their home decor. They are all awful. Even when they’re owned by interior designers (Dawn Ward). Good old Dawny the gob of Cheshire. Who would give Cruella DeVille a run for her money. It would seem that bad taste is infectious. A bit like athletes foot.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Rhoc final episode yesterday
Really like Emily this season
Elizabeth I think needs another season to prove herself
Braunwyn is possibly the most selfish person ever. Really dislike her
Shannon I think needs to take some time away and really deal with her issues from divorce
Kelly , unpopular opinion but I like Kelly. At least she stands by the things she says and does
Gina I love but the whole premise of OC housewives was these Uber rich woman and how they lived there lives behind the gates. I think a major cast shakeup is needed
Andy hinted in response to an insta comment that a reboot of the cast will be happening.
Maybe they’ll bring back old people like lynne or just totally new

Right so after the recommendations of this thread I have binged all seasons of Potomac and I have to say it was the juiciest of all the franchises!! Just on season 5 reunion but why have I never watched this before???

WTF is Ashley doing with Michael? Pregnant again?? Eurgh. No. Get rid.

Anyone that hasn’t had the pleasure HIGHLY recommend, excellent trashy tv viewing 🤣

Reactions: 13
Salt lake, I think bring them all back for second season, give Mary more airtime, all I know about her is her marriage, she has loads of houses and a ton of clothes!!!
Orange county, defo needs a revamp, get rid of Braunwyn, keep Elizabeth for another season, if they decide on Vicky and Tamara coming back, defo not Vicky after that cancer storyline, not sure about Tamara, maybe just get some new blood!!!!

Ot, latest season of southern charm has been really good, much better than the housewives!!!!

Right so after the recommendations of this thread I have binged all seasons of Potomac and I have to say it was the juiciest of all the franchises!! Just on season 5 reunion but why have I never watched this before???

Anyone that hasn’t had the pleasure HIGHLY recommend, excellent trashy tv viewing 🤣
If you haven't watched yet, I'd recommend Dallas for your next watch!!!

Reactions: 3
So I finally finished season 15 of RHOC. My opinions:

- I used to hate Kelly but she is definitely better since meeting her new husband. She was clearly damaged before. I don't know how long of a run she will have on the show anymore as I feel like they were keeping her for all the drama and how rude she was.
- I never liked Shannon and I still think she is useless. She clearly doesn't have a skin thick enough to be on a reality tv show. She is trying to become the new puppet master and it's simply not working. She seems still damaged from her divorce and she has no confidence.
- I think Emily is great, I love how loving she is towards her family and how body positive she is. She seems like a great friend and she doesn't have to rely on drama to be in the show.
- Gina doesn't fit the OC lifestyle and she is clearly not rich enough but she is my favourite, I think she went through a lot with her husband and she is doing her best for her children especially. She is very real as well.
- Braunwyn is just very selfish. I loved her during the last season and I appreciated her coming forward and working on her problems, but she treated her husband like tit through all of this and he seems like a very loving guy who had to take care of his many children and his wife and provide for an entire family.
- Elizabeth is okay but she was definitely not ready for the reality show lifestyle and not ready to let people into her personal life and she didn't have a good enough storyline because she was so guarded. I think she should have been introduced as a friend this season and work towards being a full housewife when she could discuss her divorce and life.

Still, in my opinion, they should have kept Tamra.

Just caught up with SLC, I’m so glad that all the women stood up to Jen. She’s very toxic! I think she expects everyone to bow down to her like her ‘shah squad’. Also LOVE Meredith and Lisa, they’re just so classy. I really like Mary too and felt a little sorry for her because of her relationship (I know it’s strange but they’re not blood related so ya know 😂). I really hope the whole cast comes back for a second season including Jen!
She's unhinged. Have just watched the one where Whitney confronts her at Sharieffs birthday. No, Whitney shouldn't have done it there but Jen's hulk out was spectacular. I don't think I've seen anything like it on a housewives show before. She's clearly got some issues that need to be worked out. Have to laugh that she reacts like that and can't even conceive of why people could be a bit frightened of her lol

Love Potomac! I was genuinely shocked to hear Ashley was upduffed again. Michael is an absolute gremlin goblin of a man. Truly vile

Last edited:
Salt lake, I think bring them all back for second season, give Mary more airtime, all I know about her is her marriage, she has loads of houses and a ton of clothes!!!
Orange county, defo needs a revamp, get rid of Braunwyn, keep Elizabeth for another season, if they decide on Vicky and Tamara coming back, defo not Vicky after that cancer storyline, not sure about Tamara, maybe just get some new blood!!!!

Ot, latest season of southern charm has been really good, much better than the housewives!!!!

If you haven't watched yet, I'd recommend Dallas for your next watch!!!
I haven’t seen Dallas so will have to get on that one next. Definitely rinsing this 99p hayu sub 🤣

I'm a massive fan of a number of the Real Housewives franchises (mostly because the way they all carry on, makes me more grateful for my life! 😂)
But my god, the Jersey housewives are bloody horrendous! I've never seen a more desperate bunch of geriatric women, clinging to their long-escaped youth in my life!

I'm a massive fan of a number of the Real Housewives franchises (mostly because the way they all carry on, makes me more grateful for my life! 😂)
But my god, the Jersey housewives are bloody horrendous! I've never seen a more desperate bunch of geriatric women, clinging to their long-escaped youth in my life!
Thank you, thank you thank you @See_bee. What a bunch?! I can only put it down to living on an island. I’ve been to Jersey and it’s small and beautiful. But this lot. Really have nothing interesting to do or say. There’s the young mum. Who’s insecure. The ex model. The business woman. The soon to be divorced one. And finally the judgy intolerant one. Oh and there are two others one who is pretty silly and the other a hippy. But the scenarios are ridiculous. Holding a party at your home overlooking the beach and from the distance comes one of the housewives making an entrance on a jet ski. Using the stairs would have been so much easier. They have more mood swings than a children's playground. You never quite know what each of them is going to say next. I mean that not in a good way. It’s weird. The youngest of the group couldn’t get her head around a gay couple that were also in long standing relationships with other people. At one point it became an interrogation scene from Line of Duty. I wanted to send the woman home with a pen and paper and a calculator! She mentioned she was Jersy born and bred....But the outrageous behaviour becomes tiring and the judging annoying.
Overall a valiant attempt by the franchise to inject new blood and get away from Cheshire. But this group of women aren’t it.

Last edited:
Thank you, thank you thank you @See_bee. What a bunch?! I can only put it down to living on an island. I’ve been to Jersey and it’s small and beautiful. But this lot. Really have nothing interesting to do or say. There’s the young mum. Who’s insecure. The ex model. The business woman. The soon to be divorced one. And finally the judgy intolerant one. Oh and there are two others one who is pretty silly and the other a hippy. But the scenarios are ridiculous. Holding a party at your home overlooking the beach and from the distance comes one of the housewives making an entrance on a jet ski. Using the stairs would have been so much easier. They have more mood swings than a park. You never quite know what each of them is going to say next. I mean that not in a good way. It’s weird. The youngest of the group couldn’t get her head around a gay couple that were also in long standing relationships with other people. At one point it became an interrogation scene from Line of Duty. I wanted to send the woman home with a pen and paper and a calculator! But the outrageous behaviour becomes tiring and the judging annoying.
Overall a valiant attempt by the franchise to inject new blood and get away from Cheshire. But this group of women aren’t it.
Did you see tonight's episode with the "party" in the garden, at the mansion they were holidaying in? Jeez I know there's covid and everything, but a handful of Housewives, 4 random teenage boys dragged in to dance (attempting to create a party atmosphere) and one of their daughters DJing playing "drum n bass" is certainly not my idea of a good time! Awkward AF.

What is it with these women and dragging their talentless offspring into the show? It's like watching at home with the Beckhams 😂

The other week Tess and her daughter Tahlia were in their home-studio and Tahlia's creepy dad was helping her write and record a song about oral sex or something. Weird.

On a side note, Tahlia sings the theme tune for Gemma Collins' God-awful reality show, so she's got form there. Her stage name is Tahlia Storm - in fact I could be wrong but she might have dated Brooklyn Beckham if I remember rightly 🤔 I know she was on celebs go dating a while back and now I've seen her mother, it explains a lot!

Edit: Oops that's Tallia Storm

Reactions: 1
Did you see tonight's episode with the "party" in the garden, at the mansion they were holidaying in? Jeez I know there's covid and everything, but a handful of Housewives, 4 random teenage boys dragged in to dance (attempting to create a party atmosphere) and one of their daughters DJing playing "drum n bass" is certainly not my idea of a good time! Awkward AF.

What is it with these women and dragging their talentless offspring into the show? It's like watching at home with the Beckhams 😂

The other week Tess and her daughter Tahlia were in their home-studio and Tahlia's creepy dad was helping her write and record a song about oral sex or something. Weird.

On a side note, Tahlia sings the theme tune for Gemma Collins' God-awful reality show, so she's got form there. Her stage name is Tahlia Storm - in fact I could be wrong but she might have dated Brooklyn Beckham if I remember rightly 🤔 I know she was on celebs go dating a while back and now I've seen her mother, it explains a lot!

Edit: Oops that's Tallia Storm
Just watched the Lido fundraiser🥱Tessa being snooty and off.. for really no reason. It was a revelation to find out she is the mother of Tallia Storm... Dumb ‘n’ Bass DJ ... singer- if you accept that singing is a cross between gargling and moaning - of tacky lazy theme tunes and wearer of one unconvincing highly flammable hair extension. Who Tessa has no problems bopping her head along to a song co written by Tallia and her father about oral sex... Any way back to the ‘party’ . Jane cavorting in a dress. Not made, well for cavorting and constantly having her nipple fall out. How daring!😮🙄 Contrived and foolish. Kate desperately trying to talk to Tessa . While Tessa looked like she had just smelt something under someones shoe. The whole time . Ashley confirmed she was neither worldly nor bright. But those two pieces of information wouldn’t come as much of a surprise to anyone. I could go on.. No that’s a lie I couldn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the Lido fundraiser🥱Tessa being snooty and off.. for really no reason. It was a revelation to find out she is the mother of Tallia Storm... Dumb ‘n’ Bass DJ ... singer- if you accept that singing is a cross between gargling and moaning - of tacky lazy theme tunes and wearer of one unconvincing highly flammable hair extension. Who Tessa has no problems bopping her head along to a song co written by Tallia and her father about oral sex... Any way back to the ‘party’ . Jane cavorting in a dress. Not made, well for cavorting and constantly having her nipple fall out. How daring!😮🙄 Contrived and foolish. Kate desperately trying to talk to Tessa . While Tessa looked like she had just smelt something under someones shoe. The whole time . Ashley confirmed she was neither worldly nor bright. But those two pieces of information wouldn’t come as much of a surprise to anyone. I could go on.. No that’s a lie I couldn’t.
Ah yes, how could I have missed out Tallia's "unique" hair piece! She's had that stuck to the back of her head in every episode.
There must be something in the water on that island, cos everyone of them is absolutely batshit mental!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.