The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And after the free trial it’s only ÂŁ3.99 per month! I ❀ Hayu! đŸ€Ł
I literally couldn’t live without Hayu during lockdown! 😂

Has anyone seen the first part of the RHOA virtual reunion? I was sceptical as to how well the reunion would work via Zoom but I actually really enjoyed it. Nene was obviously always going to shut the laptop lid on them. 😂 I was amused by how they just kept drinking through the reunion. Normally they only get a drink at the end!

Reactions: 2
I love Jackie from NJ. Can’t stand Jennifer, shes so tasteless is unbelievable.
I have watched RHONJ from the start and I can't even explain it to myself but I always find myself rooting for Teresa. She's a totally thick tit stirrer who will not admit responsibility for anything she says (unless it's caught on camera and she has no choice). Even after the hair pulling saga, I still like her. This is obviously some kind of defect!!

I also watch Cheshire and still miss Magali, she was hilarious. Quite liked Ampika too but she was so trashy, like a Poundland version of Dawn!

I watched the first two series of Melbourne but it's not particularly interesting. As for Sydney, jesus, the women pure hated each other. Strangely, although I love watching the fights, it does become a little boring when it is absolutely constant.

Might have to try one of the others.

Reactions: 5
I have watched RHONJ from the start and I can't even explain it to myself but I always find myself rooting for Teresa. She's a totally thick tit stirrer who will not admit responsibility for anything she says (unless it's caught on camera and she has no choice). Even after the hair pulling saga, I still like her. This is obviously some kind of defect!!

I also watch Cheshire and still miss Magali, she was hilarious. Quite liked Ampika too but she was so trashy, like a Poundland version of Dawn!

I watched the first two series of Melbourne but it's not particularly interesting. As for Sydney, jesus, the women pure hated each other. Strangely, although I love watching the fights, it does become a little boring when it is absolutely constant.

I've just started watching Melbourne and it is so boring. Might just sack it off if the second season is the same

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen today’s episode of NY? Dorinda is such a drunk bully.
also porscha was hilarious on the Atl reunion

Has anyone seen today’s episode of NY? Dorinda is such a drunk bully.
also porscha was hilarious on the Atl reunion
Dorinda is a nasty piece of work, I really can’t stand her. She screams at people in such an aggressive and vitriolic way. I also don’t like that Dorinda is encouraging LuAnn to drink at the moment. I think it’s because Dorinda has a drinking problem herself and it makes her feel better to have the “spotlight” off of her issue with it. Dorinda knows that having LuAnn drink means that people are less likely to talk about her drinking.

I felt awfully sorry for Tinsley. Tinsley bores me and I don’t think she volunteers to film as much of her life as she could on the show, but she doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment.

I have to say though, I love Leah, but this season is missing Bethenny.

Reactions: 3
Yes I love Leah, really don’t miss Bethany at all. Luann came across as such a snob when she was asked about Leahs apartment.
Do you remember someone asking if they had ever been bully’s and Dorinda replied she was always the one that stuck up others. Such rubbish. She’s clearly had a massive drinking problem for a long time now and no one mentions it. She uses grief as an excuse which to a point is fine but but it’s getting beyond that now

If you haven’t tried New York yet, then definitely watch that - it’s my ultimate favourite!

Reactions: 4
This season's BH is so awful. Something has changed with the formatting or editing ... I used to really like Kyle but my patience with her is wearing thin. The only 'storyline' they ever have going now is over a feud. How boring.

Sydney was the most exciting and bitchiest of all the HW shows! It was that bad the network wouldn’t put it on again!!đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

I thought us Brits were forward compared to the more reserved Americans but the Aussies take the biscuit with the bitchy directness!

Who was the one with the god awful haircut like Mystic Meg? Lisa was her name, god she was hilarious!

• Heart
This season's BH is so awful. Something has changed with the formatting or editing ... I used to really like Kyle but my patience with her is wearing thin. The only 'storyline' they ever have going now is over a feud. How boring.
Agreed on this. I think the issue with RHOBH is that because they live in such a fake, pretentious place, they are very aware of how quickly your reputation can be tarnished. They do not routinely show as much of their lives or issues as the women on other franchises. I guess they have more to lose by showing anything negative than the ladies of NJ or Potomac for example. Bravo are aware of the problem, hence why this season was 4 months overdue. This is why we are seeing a series with a new HW and two “friends of” cast members in Sutton and Brandi returning later down the line. Bravo realised that there was no drama to be had and needed the “friend of” characters to manufacture a plot line.

Sydney was the most exciting and bitchiest of all the HW shows! It was that bad the network wouldn’t put it on again!!đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

I thought us Brits were forward compared to the more reserved Americans but the Aussies take the biscuit with the bitchy directness!

Who was the one with the god awful haircut like Mystic Meg? Lisa was her name, god she was hilarious!
Lisa split from her husband which shouldn't really come as a surprise. I think the one who owned the skincare clinic has split with her partner too. The worst two of that lot were Athena and Victoria - just awful.

Agreed on this. I think the issue with RHOBH is that because they live in such a fake, pretentious place, they are very aware of how quickly your reputation can be tarnished. They do not routinely show as much of their lives or issues as the women on other franchises. I guess they have more to lose by showing anything negative than the ladies of NJ or Potomac for example. Bravo are aware of the problem, hence why this season was 4 months overdue. This is why we are seeing a series with a new HW and two “friends of” cast members in Sutton and Brandi returning later down the line. Bravo realised that there was no drama to be had and needed the “friend of” characters to manufacture a plot line.
I'm not sure whether it's the show or just me, but when I tuned in to Kyle's dinner party scene I felt sick - they're just plasticized bobble-heads with nothing interesting to say, or going on in their lives, at all. They're so poor that all they have is money (well, most of them do). I feel quite sorry for them. As for their comments about Denise's house being "cute" - how bitchy could you get? Her house looks really nice. They're such awful women. Kyle has really changed - you'd think with her husband's many lawsuits she'd be a bit humble, but instead she's turned into quite the nasty one.

I'm not sure whether it's the show or just me, but when I tuned in to Kyle's dinner party scene I felt sick - they're just plasticized bobble-heads with nothing interesting to say, or going on in their lives, at all. They're so poor that all they have is money (well, most of them do). I feel quite sorry for them. As for their comments about Denise's house being "cute" - how bitchy could you get? Her house looks really nice. They're such awful women. Kyle has really changed - you'd think with her husband's many lawsuits she'd be a bit humble, but instead she's turned into quite the nasty one.
That dinner party was so fake and false. Thank God for Sutton because it was really entertaining when she called Teddi boring! I happen to agree, she brings nothing to the show whatsoever.

I was thinking, the dinner party that Lisa Rinna was hosting for her daughters’ clothing line, is that meant to be the one where Denise started saying “Bravo Bravo effing Bravo”? Apparently, one of the filming rules is that they aren’t allowed to say ‘Bravo’ as it breaks the “wall” with the audience and subsequently means footage cannot be used. Denise, I can assume, must have not liked the way the conversation was going and so said that. The OC ladies also spilled the tea and said that Vicki Gunvalson was known to do this as well when she didn’t like how things were going. I wonder why we didn’t see it in the last episode. It makes me wonder how the producers are going to edit that scene into the season’s plot line...! It must prove someone’s point later.

Watching the reunion was hilarious. I thought Alex Perry was just gonna leave the stage, and he's hardly a shrinking violet. I think he wanted to cut his own ears off.

• Haha
Lisa split from her husband which shouldn't really come as a surprise. I think the one who owned the skincare clinic has split with her partner too. The worst two of that lot were Athena and Victoria - just awful.

It’s also reportedly a well known secret that Mauricio likes to shag about behind her back, hard to believe because they do seem like they’re still ‘in love’ all these years later and are affectionate with one another so I struggle to believe it, anybody?

I’m gradually working my way through the Real Housewives of Potomac. I am currently on Season 3. Some observations: Gisele is amazing. She has so much sass and her fashion sense is đŸ”„. Karen is definitely hiding a lot of secrets with regard to her house move and tax situation. Robyn is stunning and seems a lovely person, who could do way better than Juan. She deserves somebody who wants to be with her. Ashley is in an odd relationship. Michael acts like he is her father and talks down to her because of the age difference. I am with a man twice my age but he would never talk to me the way that Michael talks to Ashley, it’s disgusting. Also, if the rumours are true that he groped Andy Cohen and cameramen, why would you want to stick around to support that?!

I’m gradually working my way through the Real Housewives of Potomac. I am currently on Season 3. Some observations: Gisele is amazing. She has so much sass and her fashion sense is đŸ”„. Karen is definitely hiding a lot of secrets with regard to her house move and tax situation. Robyn is stunning and seems a lovely person, who could do way better than Juan. She deserves somebody who wants to be with her. Ashley is in an odd relationship. Michael acts like he is her father and talks down to her because of the age difference. I am with a man twice my age but he would never talk to me the way that Michael talks to Ashley, it’s disgusting. Also, if the rumours are true that he groped Andy Cohen and cameramen, why would you want to stick around to support that?!
I hated Ashley’s Mum, she was a total waster and Michael was paying her mortgage etc etc whilst she was with a cocklodger who didn’t work!

NY - Dorinda is awful, she is just a bully. I feel sorry for Tinsley, as far as I can tell, she’s done nothing wrong towards her and doesn’t deserve the abuse she’s getting. I read on insta this week that Dorinda was still making awful comments about her. I also like how Ramona has developed, she use to be a real piece of work, now she’s just boring and doesn’t really get involved - she’s still an entitled cow though (her expecting her guests to have cleaned for her at the end of the night 🙄)

BH - can’t stand Kyle! She is boring and I agree with Denise, she just talks over people and thinks she’s the queen B. The scenes with Lisa V were difficult to watch, even if Lisa did do what she was being accused of it was pretty crappy of Kyle to go to her house and call her out on it like that.

OC - totally set up. The fight between Tamara and Vicki. No way would you go from absolutely despising someone to being best friends again. I think they came up with the whole “You say Eddie is gay and I’ll get really mad” just to stay relevant and from being fired.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.