The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently working my way through the latest Potomac series. Omg the whole Michael Darby bum squeezing thing. And is it me or is Katie on something?

Reactions: 6
Yes. It's my guilty pleasure! My fave ones are RHONY and RHONJ. Been watching it for years.
Have you watched last night's episode??

I’ve watched it on hayu! I didn’t enjoy it as I used to do, I think they really need to switch it up. I believe they have got rid of Tamra for the next season x
Yeah I saw that on instagram and after what I have seen so far this season I think it is the right call to make!

I'm obsessed with RH Orange County have watched it from the beginning when it was on ITV2 and now thanks to the internet have caught up. So many classic episodes, I don't think it will hit the same without evil witches Tamra and Vicki though...
The addition of Kelly Dodd was an act of genius, that woman was made for RHOC.

What franchise shall I watch that has just as much drama?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm obbsessed with RH Orange County have watched it from the begining when it was on ITV2 and now thanks to the internet have caught up. So many classic episodes, I don't think it will hit the same without evil witches Tamra and Vicki though...
The addition of Kelly Dodd was an act of genius, that woman was made for RHOC.

What franchise shall I watch that has just as much drama?
Oooh try Potomac, think that is my next favourite after OC. I only watched the first 2 seasons of Atlanta qnd NY and didnt really like them.

New Jersey is good and old Beverley Hills is good too!

Reactions: 3
I LOVE the Real Housewives show!!!

Top ones:

Dallas
New Jersey
Orange County
Beverly Hills
New York

Dislike:

Cheshire
Atlanta

I love Melissa from NJ, Kamaron from Dallas, Brandi and Stephanie too.

Cant stand Dorit, Kelly, Aviva.

Loved the DC one.

I also can never ever get over Gina’s whole look either! Hair hair is incredible!

Reactions: 4
I stopped watching RHONY just after Alex and Simon left to become Australian farmers.
RHONJ was the first one I ever watched... bring back the manzos
RHOA I love love love Nene (but Greg is my fave housewife)
RHOBH love Lisa VDP, can’t stand Rinna, Kyle or Teddy
RHOC Shannon is my fave. Vicky should have been fired straight after the cancer scam. Bring back miss fancy pants heather

Reactions: 4
RHONJ and RHOBH are my faves.

Was NJ the first one? Iv watched it for years.. Like I'm sure iv been watching it 10 years 🤔😂

I see (in the Daily Mail) Teddi has had a facelift ... funny how, when she's busy lecturing people about everything and acting all high and mighty, she fails to mention that she was married before. She keeps him quiet. And I feel sorry for her husband's daughter, who lives with them, and never rates a mention - she always goes on about her two (now three) kids, but never includes that girl. Awful!

RHONJ and RHOBH are my faves.

Was NJ the first one? Iv watched it for years.. Like I'm sure iv been watching it 10 years 🤔😂
OC was the first.

Reactions: 5
I’ve watched all but the OC for years. I’ve tried but just can’t get into it at all.

I’ve just started binging the whole NY again, it’s my favourite. Really missing Bethenny in the new series though. She’s my favourite out of all the franchises.

I love the OC series. Remember when Gretchen was with that old fella?
I do. I can't understand how she finds her now-partner so attractive - he has such a bad reputation and has an incredible amount of baggage. I'm also surprised at how broke she is - her home was just about foreclosed on recently.

• Wow
Anyone watch the new Beverly Hills one that aired yesterday and know where I can find it online in the UK!?

I see (in the Daily Mail) Teddi has had a facelift ... funny how, when she's busy lecturing people about everything and acting all high and mighty, she fails to mention that she was married before. She keeps him quiet. And I feel sorry for her husband's daughter, who lives with them, and never rates a mention - she always goes on about her two (now three) kids, but never includes that girl. Awful!

OC was the first.
Thanks, I was right tho NJ has been going over 10 years.. Crazy hay

Wow! There is a whole other “real wives” world to keep me busy. I have only seen “Cheshire” and one episode of somewhere else which had someone’s mother at a dinner party and she had a scary plastic face. The stuff of nightmares 🤢

Reactions: 1
I love the OC series. Remember when Gretchen was with that old fella?
Yes, Jeff! I will always remember when they got engaged when he was basically on his deathbed! and Tamra screamed "YOU WENT TO BASS LAKE!?!?!?!?" and then tried to get her son Ryan to get with Gretchen at the dinner party where her and Vicki vowed to get Gretchen "naked wasted" - vile humans!
Gretchen is now engaged and has a child with Slade! Who was a previous ex-housewife Jo's partner.
RHOC had it all, esp with Vicki and Brooke's cancer scam! and the trip to Ireland! ahahaha...

I do. I can't understand how she finds her now-partner so attractive - he has such a bad reputation and has an incredible amount of baggage. I'm also surprised at how broke she is - her home was just about foreclosed on recently.
Yeah and I'm surprised they managed to pay for the IVF for them to have their baby...
I do think they make a good couple though, they did seem happy in the clips of them on the show and beyond..

Anyone watch the new Beverly Hills one that aired yesterday and know where I can find it online in the UK!?
think we are now 2 seasons behind in the U.K. as they still have shown the series with dog gate have they?

Yeah defo behind here but I usually find links to watch online
I feel like RHOBH should be by next watch but I hear it goes really down hill between seasons? I can't stop saying GOOOBYE KYLE after the goodbye kyle challenge went viral! She is a vile human too. #TeamVDP even though I don't know what the argument was about lol - I just love Ken!

• Haha

its on hayu on amazon prime - looks like its all gonna kick off - Denise walked half way through, send all of them cease and desists inc. Bravo, as she was having a 'affair' with brandi... allegedly

(i think you can get hayu for £3.99 a month and has all the Bravo shows and plenty of others)

otherwise you should be able to get it on kodi or MagnetDL

RHOC Shannon is my fave. Vicky should have been fired straight after the cancer scam. Bring back miss fancy pants heather
Vicki and tamra have both been sacked :m

Last edited:
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.