The Real Housewives of.... (mixed thread)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dorinda is deflecting left and right so that she doesn’t have to take responsibility for how her words hurt people. At the spa, Leah was attempting to open up a conversation in which Dorinda could voluntarily apologise for how she spoke to Tinsley. Instead of doing the proper thing, Dorinda gets offended and starts throwing jibes at Ramona. I do genuinely believe that the Ramona of earlier seasons was the woman that Dorinda was describing in the sense that she would insult people in the lowest way possible, but, I think she has changed for the better post divorce. I love that we are seeing Ramona play the “mother hen” role this season, it suits her. Ramona did make a valid point when saying that Dorinda wants “interventional” conversations about her to be had on a one to one basis, but doesn’t allow others the same privilege.

I am actually at the point where I think Dorinda should no longer be on the show. I have never been a fan of her and her obvious drinking problem, but I can’t stand her even more now!

Reactions: 3
I’ve started re watching real housewives of New York again from the start. I forgot how cringe they are. Alex and Simon. Oh dear. And how Luann treats that poor housekeeper!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve started re watching real housewives of New York again from the start. I forgot how cringe they are. Alex and Simon. Oh dear. And how Luann treats that poor housekeeper!
Ahh I absolutely love seasons 1-3 of NY, classics! I might have to rewatch too!

Reactions: 7
Ahh I absolutely love seasons 1-3 of NY, classics! I might have to rewatch too!
I still love watching them. New York will always be my favourite. The drama. Memories of leaving uni early to come home and watch them 😂😂 but the CRINGE of Alex and Simon in the first episode especially. I can’t wait to get to Bethenny and Jills argument again 😂 I really liked Carole when she joined! God no ones gonna hear from me for the next week while I binge!

Might re-watch Vancouver too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Alex’s Speedos🤢

I found Luanne’s self delusion shocking from the start. She really thought she was upper class because she married a Count.
Remember her getting cross with Bethanny because she introduced her to the taxi driver as Luanne and not Countess De Lessups!
Another scene shows her teaching her daughter and friends how to use cutlery properly and other dining etiquette and then shows her in further episodes where she speaks with her mouth full and waves her folk in the air, etc.
Also, if she really wanted to pass as upper class she should have changed her name to Louise or Louisa.
Luanne is not a name for a Countess😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see this week’s Beverly Hills episode? I think for me it was the best episode of the season so far. For Lisa R to bring up Charlie’s hookers being around Denise’s kids was such a low blow!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see this week’s Beverly Hills episode? I think for me it was the best episode of the season so far. For Lisa R to bring up Charlie’s hookers being around Denise’s kids was such a low blow!
I just watched it and found the Lisa comment difficult to watch. It was unnecessary. It’s obvious Denise has tried her best to protect her children from what Charlie has done to the family so it was such a low blow. She says these outrageous things to stay relevant and not get fired.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just watched it and found the Lisa comment difficult to watch. It was unnecessary. It’s obvious Denise has tried her best to protect her children from what Charlie has done to the family so it was such a low blow. She says these outrageous things to stay relevant and not get fired.
I agree. I also think that the Housewives sometimes play up to the role that they have earned a reputation for. Lisa has earned the reputation for stirring the pot and “owning it” so I think she is now expected to be the one to say things like this by other cast members and also puts pressure on herself to to so.

I can’t stand Rinna and never have, she has a big mouth in more ways than one.

Reactions: 1
I'm watching this throwback, seasons 1 and 2 have just landed on Netflix! So old school.

Anyone else a fan?

I love LVP! Not enjoying the new season without her at all 🙁 I met her outside Vanderpump dogs on holiday and she was so nice - Kyle is a witch

I love LVP! Not enjoying the new season without her at all 🙁 I met her outside Vanderpump dogs on holiday and she was so nice - Kyle is a witch
Do you believe that she tried setting up Dorit last season with the whole dog thing? I never warmed up to her whilst she was on RHOBH but I've been watching Vanderpump Rules and I really like her in that

Do you believe that she tried setting up Dorit last season with the whole dog thing? I never warmed up to her whilst she was on RHOBH but I've been watching Vanderpump Rules and I really like her in that
I think she played on the fact Teddi and Dorit didn’t get along and it backfired. I don’t think she leaked anything to the press but do think it was an inside job.
I don’t see why she got more flack than Teddi though, Teddi was worse for going along with it! I’m bias though because I cannot stand Teddi!

I think she played on the fact Teddi and Dorit didn’t get along and it backfired. I don’t think she leaked anything to the press but do think it was an inside job.
I don’t see why she got more flack than Teddi though, Teddi was worse for going along with it! I’m bias though because I cannot stand Teddi!
I thought Teddi was alright in her first season but the whole dog thing was so ridiculous and I think Teddi should have got more flack like you said!

I loved Kyle in the first season and thought she was so down to earth, and one of the only sane ones... A couple of episodes into season 2 and I feel like camille was right! She does have jealously issues, and she acts like a high school mean girl!

I can’t believe how horrible kyles turned. Loving garcelle
Dorinda, I feel sorry for. She’s never gotten over Richard

The most cringe thing is how they brag about how well behaved “ fluent in french “ etc they are when they are awfully behaved

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.